April 29, 2024, 07:26:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204139 times)
Samuel_Adanu

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: April 10, 2009, 03:39:01 PM »

Hi All,

My name is Samuel and I am a Ghanaian. I just want to say hi to you all.  I am a new member to the GDI business opportunity and I am in my trial period.

Is there any Ghanaian in house?  If so, he/she should send a shout out to me now!!  I here to build my business into a huge income generator. 

I will be back with more stuff and info. Grin

Have a good one.

Samuel
DanielLin

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: April 11, 2009, 07:34:02 AM »

hi im Daniel Lin,  I'm from CA  and i will need help and i look forward to doing business with you guys, ty
CCastle

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: April 11, 2009, 07:34:02 AM »

Hi I'm from the Kootenays, Canada and I'm excited to begin to make some money soon!! But I'm not sure if I have evrything set up right?? Like my website, domain, etc... I could use some help soon! And if I can get some paying customers under my downline from my upline?? Roll Eyes
Greg Goltzman

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: April 11, 2009, 07:36:00 AM »

Hi everyone, this is Greg. I just became a member a couple of days ago. I don't have a clue about what I'm doing but i know that if people are making money then I know I can also.  Trying to figure out exactly what I need to do to get this thing rolling. Building my website ? What website. The website I received after I signed up is already complete. If I sound a little nieve thats because I am. I understand the DVD process as far as getting as many people in from of the DVD as possible but don't exactly understand the entire concept. One thing I do understand is the fact that being broke and living pay check to pay check is not for me anymore. The other day my son asked if we were poor. It about brought me to my knees. We're not but things are always extremely tight. I have to do something different. If this business is the golden carot then I'm ready to take a big bite. Just need a little direction. If anyone has any measurable success I could sure use some of your insight. Thanks and it's good to be here.
Bukky A

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: April 11, 2009, 07:44:39 AM »

Hi Samuel, I'm not Ghanaian but close-Nigerian. I'm quite excited about GDI. I've started by contacting some friends and have had a few watch the 7 mins video-although no downline yet. What has been your experience so far, and any tips on how to make this work? Thanks.

Hi All,

My name is Samuel and I am a Ghanaian. I just want to say hi to you all.  I am a new member to the GDI business opportunity and I am in my trial period.

Is there any Ghanaian in house?  If so, he/she should send a shout out to me now!!  I here to build my business into a huge income generator. 

I will be back with more stuff and info. Grin

Have a good one.

Samuel
MHundley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1775 on: April 11, 2009, 08:02:29 AM »

Hello to all!         

My name is Marife  Hundley and I have signed up with GDI last Tuesday April 7, 2009,  I came from the Philippines and got married to American guy last Dec. 2008.  I'm doing something so awesome and really enjoying this online home business that is quickly becoming my full-time passion! I don’t have any Idea about this kind of work so I need some help from GDI member on how to improve my website, and etc. I want to be successful affiliated member of the group. I wish all the new members success.

EricaPopkes

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: April 11, 2009, 03:05:21 PM »

Hey Everyone~
Thanks so much for having so much support.... this is wonderful.  My name is Erica and I live in Minnesota, USA!  I hope to make great friends here and a great future as well!  Good luck to all and I can't wait to chat some more when I start to figure everything out!
Your friend~
Erica
ANikolaou

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: April 11, 2009, 03:05:21 PM »

Hello everybody,
I am new to this forum, joined GDI yesterday. I am trying to make the first steps for my ws site, and I am excited about it. I woud appreciate any suggestions from more experienced members in order to be more efficient, and I wish success to all of you! Smiley
GlennC

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: April 11, 2009, 03:05:21 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm a new member and look forward to meeting all of you
by this forum. I'm always open for advice, suggestions and help. I'll be
reading the posts and learning all I can.

Glenn
TedHunsaker

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: April 12, 2009, 01:37:17 PM »

This is Ted from California. Looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you.
Steven Mc Fadden

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: April 12, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »

Hi everyone !!!

My name is Steven, like the user name on this forum display and I need some help... I can't see how to make some money with a website. I don't know what to put on it or other thing to do some easy money!!!

HELP ME PLZ !!!
Thanks guys !
Yanis Petras

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1781 on: April 13, 2009, 03:05:03 AM »

A new member here. Already very excited about this program.

Let's do our best Wink

Searching for yourself is like looking for the house you stand in...
Stefan Roth

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: April 13, 2009, 06:34:52 AM »

All the Best to all serious Entrepreneurs around the Globe!

GDI is a great Tool for me to find NEW business minded Prospects all over the world and I hope I will soon be able to meet all of them.

Great place to be!

Stefan
Sherri Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: April 13, 2009, 07:11:27 AM »

Hello Everyone, My name is Sherri Robinson and new member since April 2, I joined to GDI.I found W-9 form.I already build my 4 storys.I kept to fight for my best. I will call you anytime for help me. Smiley
CarlCoffin

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: April 13, 2009, 10:55:37 AM »

Hi my name is Carl Coffin.  I'm from South Carolina.  I'm a new member and looking forward to building my business online. Any advisement will be greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: