April 28, 2024, 08:50:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204014 times)
Mark DeMent

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: December 25, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »

Thanks for the opportunity GDI.

If anyone could share their success story's so far as to the best method of
aquiring new members  I would highly appreciate hearing what works best.

I am from Arlington, Texas. So...good to meet you y'all !!! And...Merry Christmas.

Mark DeMent   Grin
JamesStrawn

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: December 25, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »

hi, my name is jim . i am new .what do i do now. i am lost.someone please tell me what i do next to get started and make some money.
Y_Wang

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: December 26, 2008, 03:15:22 PM »

I am new here too,just want to know more,thanks Smiley
AmalC

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: December 26, 2008, 03:15:22 PM »

Hello everybody.

My name is Amal, from Norway, hoping this will be a great turn-out financially for me and other affiliates. Having trouble inviting people though...Any suggestions?

Good luck to all of you Smiley
Natasha Koch

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: December 26, 2008, 03:15:22 PM »

Hi My name is Natasha Koch and I am a new member and am thoroughly confused. I do already know that I should have chosen a different domain name as I chose my name and not something catchy in order to market the passive income. Any suggestions on how I can change this and also what do I do next?

Natasha
Ghaleed Adams

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: December 26, 2008, 03:20:02 PM »

Hi Guys

Im Ghaleed Adams - happy to be on board

Anyone from South Africa Here? Wink

Join the GoldRush!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 09:09:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GerlaineR

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: December 27, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »

This seems like a wonderful opportunity.  I am so glad to be a part of this business.  My name is Gerlaine.  I am from Gary, In.  I plan to do very well in this business.  Hope to see you all at a conference or something.
S Pant

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: December 27, 2008, 09:43:39 AM »

Hi Chip,

My name is Sunil (from India) and I have joined GDI just yesterday!  I must say I am pretty excited about this opportunity!!  The kind of infrastructure GDI has already established makes the business so much fun-loving and easy.

I am looking forward to really make it big in GDI. 

I AM SURE IT WILL ROCK!!!

Regards
Sunil
ColetteB

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:02 AM »

Hi Everyone,
I am from Phoenix, AZ. I am very grateful to see all the posts and how helpful everyone is. I love the company model and have been impressed by the marketing and business savvy of the founders. Best wishes for a very prosperous 2009!
MVolodzko

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:02 AM »

Welcome all and thank you GDI for the great opportunity!  This is a great business opportunity for anyone (especially for me) and I think this will be a lifelong adventure.  I love the way it is organized and great guides and helpful hints.  If, however, someone can help me on a good way to get started with recruiting people or getting traffic to my site I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks again and good luck to all!
GreenD

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:02 AM »

Hi,

My name is Dick Green.  I'm looking forward to the GDI Opportunity.  Just taking it a step at a time.
AndresA

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:02 AM »

Hi, my name is Andres. I've been a member for 2 months now;). I never participated in a forum until now. I just want to say hi to everyone.
SDesai

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:03 AM »

Salaam (Peace) All: Well, I hope I am doing this correctly, as I am new at this format. I have been a member for a week and very anxious to being very successful in this business. I welcome any information on the 'beginning steps' of this business from the successful members. Feel free to share such info. Hopefully, I will amongst the successful.
S.Desai

S.Desai
HPeter

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:03 AM »

Hi, I`m Peter from small country Slovenia and I`m looking for a members from my country to shere ideas.
I am a member for a while, but not good in geting referrals. Help!! I advertse my GDI in about 25 trafic exchange site and got a lot of hit logs, but no one to sign up. What to do??

To OUR Success in 2009
Peter H
John_G2

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »

Hi,
I'm John and I just started, I was sent to GDI by The SpiderWeb System. Has anyone else
gotten here this way ?

I can't start my Email because everytime I try to set It up I get This Notice:
"We are unable to provide email services for domains set to "Own Nameservers". If you wish to use email with your domain, please change the DNS setting to something other than "Own Nameservers", or contact the company you have chosen to host your domain with."

The SpiderWeb System set up my pages and I don't know if I change the DNS if it will affect the setup.
If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
John

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: