April 29, 2024, 08:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204220 times)
TeresaMcManus

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: December 14, 2008, 07:08:54 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Teresa and I am from North Carolina. I have just been looking around trying to figure everything out.
I guess I am website builder illiterate, if anyone wants to throw some pointers my way and help a girl get started that would be great. I feel kinda lost on everything since my upload has not been set yet and I guess will not be till Monday.
JStout

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: December 14, 2008, 07:08:54 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I'm Andras from Hungary, started this exciting business a couple of weeks ago  Smiley

Can anyone tell me whether there is a minimum age of being an affiliate at GDI?

Thank you! All the best to everyone!!!  Wink

Andras

LOL I'm pretty sure I read somewhere you have to be 16
JamesThompson

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

Hi,

Jim Thompson here.  I'm from snowy Woodstock, IL and just getting started.  I'm looking forward to meeting more of you and getting some hints on the most efficient way to build this business.  I wish everyone the best during this holiday season.
Theerapol Nakpinpat

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

Hello my name is Theerapol Nakpinpat. I live in Bangkok Thailand. I look forward to doing this business. Thanks for the greeting.
J_Alvarez Alvarez

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

Hola, Soy Jorge Alvarez, es mi primer día y trato de aprender cómo hacerle, soy de Colombia y espero que todas nuestras espectativas se cumplan según nuestros deseos.
Gracias
RWilson

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 15, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »

Hello hello, Im Robert Wilson from Bowling Green, Ky, and excited to make this happen.
VRichard

Innovation is the key

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1266 on: December 15, 2008, 06:55:25 AM »

Hello to all members yes I am a newbie and could always use help! I am reading forums ,set up my e mail system. This is my 2nd day and I am trying to get things rolling. I still have not put a dent in all of Globals informative tools. VRichard here and I am proud to say Thank you to all that may reply. I have a site and I am doing O.K. with it and this is another avenue for me. SO EVERYBODY  innovativemarketing.ws is my site and I still have to build it up some more. GOOD LUCK TO ALL $$$$
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 06:56:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Richard V.R.
M Miller

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 15, 2008, 11:15:11 AM »

Greetings to all members, my name is Michael Miller. I am totally new to all this but extremely excited of the potentials described in the video. Like many of the people who posted before me in this thread, I could use a "heads up"  to help jumpstart my program. I do not have a big list of personal friends etc. to send invites to, so any advice would be sincerely appreciated! I hope to hook up with many of you on the forum, so long for now, Michael.  Grin

On the high road-
James Lee1

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 16, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

:)Hi everyone. My name is James Lee from Sydney Australia. I have only been in the GDI business for 2 weeks, and I am excited about this business, and I love this forum with great help from you guys. Thank you!
JeffeyKinley

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 16, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »

Hi my name Jeff from Kentucky. Nice to be here If there are any tips on getting started quickly let me know thanks.
Jeff
JeromeE

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 16, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »

hello my name's jerome
i m from france
jerome
WHamlet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1271 on: December 16, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »

Hello Everyone,
          My name is Bill Hamlet, I'm from Baltimore Maryland. I joined GDI last Friday. I'm still building my website. I look forward to building a nice residual income here. I'm pretty familiar with MLM and since GDI is a DSA member, that's about all the research I need to do. Happy building folks!

"Don't neglect to do what you can & always do the best you can."
K_Clark

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:08 AM »

Hi, I am Kim Clark from Kentucky.  Thanks to my upline for reaching out to welcome me.  I look forward to working with you and building my GDI income.  I currently work online only part time.  I am married and have a full-time offline job and a daughter with autism that takes up a lot of my time.  I would like to make more online income so I can work from home and spend more time with my daughter.
Margaret K

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:08 AM »

Hi,
 my name is Margaret and I am so new the paint isn't dry yet. 
Can someone explain to me why, when someone from one of the traffic exchanges visits my GDI site the referral does not show my ID?
The referral column shows where they came from and there is an ID number but it isn't mine.
How can they get to my page if they haven't clicked my link?
Nah...I'm not confused LOL
Thanks for your help and if I can ever find my way back here I will be delighted to hear from you.
Margaret
Jimmy Viens

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:09 AM »

I, the name' magel. I am new to GDI and it is great. The way it work, all the possibility etc... Please visit me, soon I will add many site etc. Still exploring the .WS... I am a musician, conceptor, I sell my music and merchandise as t-shirt, mug, mouse pad and way more...
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: