April 29, 2024, 03:31:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204105 times)
SeanW

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hello Everyone;

SeanW here, from Southern Alberta, Canada. Yes, before you ask, it is cold here, and No, Im not in an igloo. Ive never seen an igloo.
Now that that's out of the way.....    Ive been looking around the net for a while to find a good business to start, and Im very happy with what Ive seen of GDI.  Im still a little confused about how to start this thing up, but Im sure I'll muddle thru it in the next few days.  I cant wait to see what this can really do.

Take care all, and I'll check in here from time to time.

Sean W.
MichaelMizuuchi

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and im extremely excited to get started.  Ive been preparing for this program for 4 months (literally).  I have a TON of ideas of how to make this program fly, and how to support my downline.  Very excited!
RayG1

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hi this gavin i just started to day

? i went through the app. do i now count as 1 of 5 for my up lines weekly boness
Robert Suciu

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

Greetings everyone,

I am from EU (Romania). I am proud to be part of the GDI revolution!

My Best Wishes to all of you,
Robert "CounselOfFame" S-D.
Jenny Ojeda

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

My name is Jenny Ojeda, and I'm super excited about being a member of GDI.  Troy King referred me, and he is an amazing coach!

I am, however, desperate to build my own downline.  Is there any way I can get it fast, quick and in a hurry for NO MORE MONEY??  I am flat broke...  but I know that I won't  be for long.  Any suggestions would be AMAZING!!

Thank you so much!!

ALSO... does anyone know how to make your site a non-sitebuilder?  I made a killer page on MicroSoft Publisher, and am not sure how to get that up and running.
SNaraine

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

Hi my name is Sharon Naraine from FL  just joined. Looking forward to make some big bucks. Thanks  Smiley
LaurenP

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

Hi All. My name is Lauren and i'm from NH. I'm looking forward to figuring this whole thing out. Any tips and/or advice will be greatly appreciated. It's a little overwhelming figuring where to start.

Have a Great Day!
Shana Nichols

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

hi everyone my name is shana and i'm from New York. i am very excited to get things started and have a great time doing it!
A Dueck

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: December 08, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

Hi, I'm new to GDI - just joined this week. I haven't found where I can build my own website yet. When I clicked on my domain name a window came up which said " Forbidden" - Is that because I am still in the 7 day trial period???

A little about myself - I run a small bookkeeping service in Ontario Canada. I am looking for way to make more money to cover my business and personal loans so I'm hopeing GDI is the answer for me. Pretty new to MLM and networking.
S_ASGHAR

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

hi, I am new here, my name is Sweta. Still working on my site. I have to add info about myself. should I make taht a home apge or About Me. that the only thing left.
would like some feed back. it is
www.getfreemoneyandgifts.ws
Thanx for the help.
JStout

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

Ok I am new, and i am trying to start with ads in craigslist. Has anyone been succesful, i have seen many ads on there, But i am trying to get some tips on the "How To" of craigslist.
Thanks in advance
Justin
A Grissett

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

Hi! My name is Ansel Grissett. I am very excited about being apart of GDI. Any info. that some of you vets can bestow upon me, I would greatly appreiciate it.
CDelfraisse

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

Hello, my name is Cathrine Delfraisse, I'm in Virginia Beach, VA and I look forward to working with GDI.
LovellRoberts

FreeDom

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

yes Smiley
Raymond_Wiley

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

Hi
everyone its ray from the uk nice to be a part of a family here now i know nothing about computers how do i make my premade sites live and get trafic to them

heres hoping

ray
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: