April 29, 2024, 02:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204085 times)
Ricardo Hidalgo

To Your W/Health

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1200 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:46 AM »

Hello colleagues in GDI.  I just signed up for the 7 day free trial.  I am from Seattle, married, father of a gorgeous 18 year old daughter and a counselor for the past 30 years.  I am now developing my financial literacy and looking for ways of increasing my means through passive and residual income.  GDI looks like a great possibilty.  I am impressed with all the information, and the layouts.  However, I find that the compensation plan is ambiguous.  I read that 50% goes to compensation and that we get $1 commission per person that signs up.  That is only 10% of the 10 dollars.  Can one or more of you who have been around and understand the compensation plan explain this to me.  I would also love to have access to the Income statements and balance sheet for GD.  It seems like such a transparent company that I assume this is available.

I look forward to becoming part of this community and could use any help in ideas for how/where to promote the business.

Have a blessed day,

RicardoI

To Your W/Health
Have a blessed day
Rich_Id
Vicki R

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

Hello, My name is Vicki R I'm a Newbie as of Dec.2nd 2008.  I'm wondering how to set up the website template?  Any suggestions out there?  I would love to 'chat' with anyone who has a few minutes.  How long you've been with GDI? etc.... Wink
T_McKinney

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

Hi I am Trina from California. Looking forward to getting started with GDI. My third presentation from GDI, now I decided to give it a try.
PeterK3

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

Hi Everybody,
 Peterk3 here...newbie extraordinaire Grin.  I'm sure I will be visiting this forum quite often as I am new to this whole affiliate thing plus
I'm a little slow on the uptake. Any advise, comments or constructive criticism is welcome...
JStout

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hi, my name is Justin, From Pensacola FL, looking forward to this, Can't wait to get started, and hopefully this will benifit myself and my team! Any advice for a newbie would be awesome. Good luck to all and God Bless

Justin
Alfred WRamsey

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hello,
My Name is alfred I am a new member. I am happy to be a member of GDI. I am also a newbie when it comes to building website. Can any one walk me through the step??
Thanks Embarrassed
N Williams

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

hey evry1 im nathan and im glad to be apart of the team! im new to dis and need some advice on makin my website
Sugeiry Gaxiola

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Smiley Hello my name is Sugeiry Gaxiola, i guess i can say im not very afraid to put my whole name on this blog because i doubt I'll bump into anyone i actually know. Everyone around here in my city where i live is very boring. (except my very close friends of course). But im from Modesto, Ca... thats central california, I'm very excited about this business, i can truly say that I honestly believe this business is for special people only, those that do not give up and are passionate about life. With just a few creative ideas one can go very far, you just have to lose the fear. I hope this goes well for me.  Grin
Tracey Lindeman

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hello I've been onbaord a couple days now. I'm from Malvern Ohio! I hope I succeed at this! I just cant figure out the site Builder! And I need more suggestions on advertising. So far I have ads on tons of classifieds and I pass out flyers. I even put the banner up in some of the PTC places I am having no luck. Can anyone help me with these 2 problems?
Acero_L

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Thanks for the greetings. I would appreciate if there's somebody who can teach me what to do on this site as I lost my upline's email add I am new here today, and I don't know how to start my own website here as the sitebuilder didn't respond for me.
N Thorpe

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: December 04, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »

My name is Nyala. I am not new to the internet but I am new to Global Domains.
SarahMathews

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hello,

My name is Sarah Mathews and I am hard-of-hearing.  I joined GDI on November 21, 2008.  I dont have anyone in my downline yet.  I am excited about making money with this opportunity and to helping other people make money too.  I am hard-of-hearing, and I recently posted to a forum post regarding deaf people.

I know from reading this that the DVD is not helpful for deaf people.   Sad  I thought about using flyers and sending copies of the article from San Diego about the company.  I feel bad that the DVD is not accessible to hard-of-hearing and deaf people. 

Due to the fact that I can speak and lip-read, I can reach out to co-workers to build my downline.  Do you have any ideas about recruiting more deaf and hard-of-hearing people to GDI?

I also know people who can speak Spanish.  Does the DVD have Spanish subtitles?
BenRoper

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

ok well now im signed up, but i have no idea what or how i make money. do i just send my webiste info to people and hope that they reigister too? i cant find a clear answer anywhere and ive read like everything on here. there has to be more to it than that.
N Anderson

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

:)HI MY NAME IS NEIL AND I'M IN CHICAGO SOUTHSIDE. NEW TO THE INTERNET AND GLOBAL DOMAINS LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ALL OF MY NEW BROTHERS AND SISTERS

NO LIMIT'S
Sunny T

Celebrate life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1214 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hello,
I am Sunny Trust, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I am a member for a while but I was to busy
with other things so I have not done much, I like to change that now,
So, I hope that it become more clear to me and that we can change some experiences
and that we can help each other.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: