April 27, 2024, 06:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203964 times)
JamesFrailey

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 29, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »

hi everyone im james and im new to gdi.i have never delt with a website before and havent the slightest idea what is going on.i need help desperately.seeking from responsible helper some tutolage from a pro.is there anyone out there that would help,my life is hanging in the balance.i like gdi and dont wish to cancel my trial.just want some help.please!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: March 29, 2008, 10:19:28 PM »

Hello SunZ,  Smiley,

Welcome to GDI. I want to wish you all the best.
You have a huge family here that may have
answered some of the questions that might be
on your mind.  Grin.

Watersa.

Success Is What You Make Of It!
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: March 29, 2008, 10:47:39 PM »

Hello to you Russella,
Welcome to GdI, all the best to you. You are in the right place
for questions that you might have. Take your time and don't
be in a hurry. We are all family here.  Wink

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
T Smith

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:00 AM »

Hi. My name is Thomas Smith, I'm from Muncie,in. and I just joined not more then and hour ago. I hope all of you will give me a little hand in getting started and help me to find my way. Thank you and have a great evening
ValentinMavrodin

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #289 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:01 AM »

I have a question....you can't make money if you don't buy 10 DVD's?...I mean if you bring 5 persons in 1 week you don't receive 100$ unless you have bought the DVD's?Huh....please help me with this...
JWells1

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:01 AM »

Hello and welcome to http://Emajenashun With Faith.
JWells1

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:01 AM »

http://Hello and welcome to Emajenashun With Faith.
I am Jacquelyn Wells my thoughts and my vision changed on February 25, 2006- I had a severe truck accident. I lost control of my truck and it flipped over three times. On the second flip I was thrown out of my truck. I received traumatic brain injury from subarachnoid hemorrhage.  I broke my neck which left the results of a spinal cord injury. The SCI caused quadriplegia which gave me mobility of relying on a powered wheelchair. My imagination with faith has created a beautiful painting that I am to share with everyone who is listening.   This mean you have an Imagination with faith which has a Devine propose. You can use your own Emajenashun to create an excellent extra income, even if you don't need it. - WOW!  this is done  just by introducing it to people on your email contact list, to the people on your IM list, to the people on you're cell phone call list, to the people at work, to the people that send you emails, and to your family.  That is exactly what I have done.  Grin   

Thank you
NUR RAZIMY BINN

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

hi , i'm jimmy from malaysia...and i want to say hi to all GDI affiliates....how i want to contact all GDI members through email?
GTrapp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: March 30, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

Hello,

George, from California, USA. This is the latest addition to my multiple streams of income up to 9 now. Llove working for me since i am a very nice boss and don't even scold me for being late or lazy. Look forward to growing quickly and be happy to help anyone that needs what i have to offer.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: March 30, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »

Hello,

George, from California, USA. This is the latest addition to my multiple streams of income up to 9 now. Llove working for me since i am a very nice boss and don't even scold me for being late or lazy. Look forward to growing quickly and be happy to help anyone that needs what i have to offer.

Hello G Trapp,
I need your kind help to get started in any other good opportunity if you can send me link to join that.
Thanks
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
BDamren

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 30, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

Hello! I'm a new member to G.D.I. Just joined last week and I have no idea
what I'm doing. So I would appreciate any advice anyone might have.

Ms. Bobbie Damren
FeilerL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2008, 03:06:41 AM »

Hi
Larry Feiler here I'm new to the forum but not to GDI.

Discover How To Build A Business The Right Way By Having Prospects Banging Down Your
Door...Rather Than Trying To Chase and Sell Them 997MakeMoneyNow™ A System For
Success, Coaching and Training and Mentoring!
Ken_Langdon

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2008, 03:06:42 AM »

At last I am a new member, a 79 year old Aussie new member (see my post in the Aussie section)

I say at last because I have superficially looked at GDI several times and got frightened off by the apparent need to buy business cards and DVDs, and having looked at it superficially I was confused as to what GDI was actually selling?     Goods or Services?     And it appears that all it is selling is W.S. Domains?   Is that a correct assumption?

Anyway I know that Jane Legere is here, so as I know her name well, and I am now impressed by my 5 upline, 2 of whom have been in touch with me to help me build my business, I intend to stick around for the long haul!

My wife and I have 47 cents in our bank account until Wednesday night when we receive our next Age Pension payment of $420 USD a week.    If I have any immediate goal it is to double that $420 ASAP Grin
Andres Luna

Procrastination=The Mother Of All Sins!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:05 PM »

Hello everybody out there! Just saying hello and that I'm very excited about being on GDI team!

Andres Luna
Michael Dalapo

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »

Hi all, i started with GDI about a week ago and like many people i still to figure out what to do. i would appreciate any help with advice, tips, list of classifieds, etc...

Michael Dalapo
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: