April 27, 2024, 11:56:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203977 times)
EZarifovic

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2008, 03:18:36 AM »

hey everyone yall can call me E thats what my sponor/mentor calls me. im new to GDI and i enjoy getting refferals even fough it aint working out for me to good. well i hope it gets better.......

well  eather way im glad to be here
NikiL

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »

Hello to everyone. My name is Niki and I live in Washington State.  I'm very excited to be a part of the GDI team. I'm still working on setting up my new site.
MartinLindsay

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 28, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

Hi every body my name is martin lindsay i live in logan mt
Satoya J

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2008, 03:22:02 PM »

Hi,

I am very new, I have signed up for GDI a little over 7 days now I have doing those traffic pages but have not had any sucess at this, I live in califonia and I do see the potential I just hope I can remain positive..
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »

Hi,

I am very new, I have signed up for GDI a little over 7 days now I have doing those traffic pages but have not had any sucess at this, I live in califonia and I do see the potential I just hope I can remain positive..

hello Satoya,
Welcome to GDI and forum family.
Just keep TE and other way of traffic to your website. You will get sure success.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
NeilA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:51 AM »

Hi,

I joined just over a week ago so we're almost GDI twins I suppose. I have had a good bit of success so far by talking to friends and just asking them to look at the opportunity through my link. One thing I do though is I tell each of them to keep it under their hat until they decide if it's for them or not. I say to them not to mention it to their friends because they will want to join ahead of them and then they have lost their prospects. It seems to work!

Good luck!!

Neil
Ireland.
TomHughes

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »

Just introducing myself. Maybe you could show me new methods to doing this.
DonnaE

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »

Hi,
I am Donna Emslie from Ontario, Canada. Just signed up today so I am in the process of learning where everything is and what I need to be doing. This is all very new to me so please, bare with me.
Thanks Donna
LIU KUO HSIEN

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »

Hi, everybody. I am from Brazil & a new member 3 days ago.
 I like this carrer of internet marketing. But if it has video with idioma portugues, I think we can do much better.
Because most of brasilian's english are very poor, they have difficulty to  read english.
Don Dupont

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2008, 06:29:22 AM »

I get 4-6 hits a day but my downline has not progressed
Michael Maxie

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2008, 06:29:39 AM »

Hi everyone!! I am new to GDI and I have been inviting leads I got from another site also I have been posting on sites advertising the company. But I have not gotten one downline. I know this is not going to happen overnight, but I would just like someone that has been in GDI for a little time and has a successful downline and can help me get started and get a downline, lol. Please write me, just reply to my post. Also my website is: GettingBetterAllTheTime.ws If you see something inappropriate please let me know, or if you have just a tip then please just let me know. I would like any help I can get.

Thank You,
        Michael Maxie
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 06:30:55 AM by Frank_M » Logged
SunZ

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »

hello everyone here. I'm from china and I joined just now. I'm totally newbie for GDI.

Nice to meet you all peoples here.

It looks very hot here, I would like have nice time with you all.

Regards,

« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 01:18:11 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DGuilliams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2008, 01:11:21 PM »

I've been here for about 2 weeks now and some of the options are just as confusing today as they were then. But I'm learning.  Step by step.  So far I've gotten my web page and email set up.  Also broke down and just ordered some leads.  I've been in network marketing for almost 2 years now and I think I finally found the product that might do it for me.  Photomax is an incredible product and I honestly believe in it.  The problem is learning how to drive people to your web page.  So I've gotten involved in a couple of other things in the meantime.  Here's to a successful relationship with GDI!   Cool
Jan Gerber

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 29, 2008, 01:11:21 PM »

Hi!  My name is Jan.  I just signed up for GDI today and will readily admit that so far what I am reading might as well be written in Greek! Huh  All these internet names and codes are so confusing!  I can navigate through the internet with no problem but sure don't understand the workings of it!  What the heck is an ISQ?

I will learn though and I will succeed. 

Jan Gerber
Russella Mcdowell

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 29, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: