September 28, 2024, 03:53:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1308510 times)
DeanaClark

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hello All~

My name is Deana and I am located in Pennsylvania, about an hour north of Philadelphia.

I just started working for Global Domains yesterday, Thursday Oct 9th.  So far, I like what I see and I am excited to start seeing what this can really do for me.  I am a single mom raising my 2 daughters by myself.  I have been working at home for almost a year now.  The company I was working for downsized and stripped all my positions away from me.  I can't live with what I am making,   so that's why I decided to give this a shot.

If there is any advise you could share, I am more than open to learning and getting out there to make some good money.

I already have one rep under so far and am just getting started placing ads.
DeanaClark

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hello All~

My name is Deana and I am located in Pennsylvania, about an hour north of Philadelphia.

I just started working for Global Domains yesterday, Thursday Oct 9th.  So far, I like what I see and I am excited to start seeing what this can really do for me.  I am a single mom raising my 2 daughters by myself.  I have been working at home for almost a year now.  The company I was working for downsized and stripped all my positions away from me.  I can't live with what I am making,   so that's why I decided to give this a shot.

If there is any advise you could share, I am more than open to learning and getting out there to make some good money.

I already have one rep under so far and am just getting started placing ads.
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #977 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hello all,

So I keep seeing this advice to contact people in my "upline" but I am not sure who these people are or how to contact them. Any help would be great!

Thanks,
karen

You can view your upline contact details, in your backoffice by clicking the upline button, there you will see their contact name and address, ad them to your contacts in your email client, but make sure to make a seperate folder for them, so as to not contact them when sending out a follow up email to your list.

Sometimes people in your upline are so busy, so getting a response back from them may take a while or you may not ever get one, but don't be discouraged, take charge of your own business and learn all there is to know, there are plenty of people in this forum, who are willing to offer good advice, regardless if your in their downline or not, cos we all want everyone to succeed.

You have fun building your business, and dont make the mistake of not helping your downline like some upline may tend to do.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Querubin San Diego

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
KGratz

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Hi
I am a newbie and I am from Mn.  I can't wait to get started.
My name is Kathy Gratz
JoshuaHolmes

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Hi i signed up 2 days ago and i've been getting hundreds of emails but only one person signed up. what can i do to get more ppl to sign up?
C_Carter

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Hey guys  Cheesy My name is Chris. I've been on board for about a week and I got my first Downline yesterday so I at least know that this business is real  Cool
JStoll

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Hello all! My name Is Jon, I'm from the USA and I've been a member for only a few days. Any good startup tips? Please let me know. Thanks, and look forward to working with all of you!
Alexandru Iacob Voinescu

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Hi, mi name is Alex, i am from Romania, and i glood to bee hear.
JoeG1

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Joe and I'm from Australia.

I came across GDI by accident while looking at ways to earn additional income, as I like many others am trying to get out of financial troubles.

From what I read and heard it seems like a great opportunity.

I have set up a one page web site www.youcandoit.ws but don't know if it is going to do much.
I am hoping and am trying to find out the best ways to promote GDI.

I have joined a couple of the suggested sites such as hits4u but don't know what to do with them.

If anyone can help I would be most gratedful.
Reginald Carelock

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »

Hello EVERYONE

My name is Reginald Carelock and I guest you can say that I am the new kid on the block. And, although I am the newest member I feel as if I may have know you all for a while. I say that because we are all traveling it seems on the same road to success. Best to each and everyone one of US!!!  Stay cool and be happy.  Cool  Also, I have tryed to post a forum but for some reason it would not take (error on page). Is it me??? Or is it the site builder. Would like to post something. I need some feedback.

Regards,

Reginald P. Carelock
Tina V

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »

HELP! I'm new and want to do well!? But I have not had any response yet! Any help would be appreciated! Smiley
Tina V

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »

Hi! I'm a Newbie too! Any ideas to help me succeed would be very much appreciated! Tina
MikeWhitted

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »

Hi everybody! I am a new member from Pakistan! I think that I am the first one here in Pakistan! Don't consider me a terrorist. I am not like those. Thanks you guys!
Hey,  funny  Grin
hows Pakistan?  Mike from Florida  here!  weather here 85 f  not bad!
mike
StevenFoutch

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »

hey guys im steven from alabama. this is my first attempt to make money on the internet so im hoping this works out! If anybody can give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: