September 28, 2024, 04:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1308600 times)
MarjorieAmyot Plesac

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

Hello have been a GDI member for a while now and still don't know how it works but I have not gave up I will learn
Just do not know how to advertise using my own optin list .If there is any advise out there would much apprieciate your time .
Thanks and let us all benifit from this. Marjorie
David_Gage

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

Hello everyone,
I recently joined in Gbi membership today. I am curious if Dvd will have provided a Caption Closed for hard of hearing, are they?
I haven't watch dvd yet but I did watch GBI movie online, of course. I think that GDI Movie online is as same as dvd, isn't it?
I also have difficult to access into my credit card for my username which is not valid. What does it mean? How do I get through it? I will hear from upline spouser who will read my questions. Thanks for considering, David Smiley
N Osman

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Noor Nizreen Osman, from Malaysia. I'm only 2 days old with GDI and interested to learn more on this opportunity.
KathrynA

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

Hi, I'm Kathryn from Las Vegas, NV  I just got started yesterday.  I place my first  ad and received 43 responses yesterday and woke up to 42 more today.  I answered all of the one yesterday.  Today however, I need to find out information before I continue.  Do we have to purchase DVDs, business cards or anything else before we are eligible for commisions?
LisaLeber

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

HELLO!!
I'm new here!How is everyone?My name is Lisa Leber.I just started today.How's it going?
KParks

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 16, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »

Hello everyone.

I just want to introduce myself to the GDI team.  My name is Kim and I am determined to share this with as many as I possibly can! I think it is wonderful how you all encourage each other along your path on the road to financial freedom.  With a teachable spirit, I welcome any effective advice you may give and will apply it with due diligence.  I do not believe in wasting your time or my own so please know that it will be put to good use and inevitably cause us to advance further as a whole! 

Thank you for the support.  I look forward to raising the standard with you!  Wink
Justino_Jaca

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 17, 2008, 06:00:23 AM »

Just want to say "HELLO" to everybody. Tongue
C Flickinger

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:26 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
J_Joyce Jr

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:27 AM »

Hi,
 I'm Joe Joyce and I live in the Chicago area. Not sure what to think right now, but I'll give this a shot.
Good luck to everyone.
LounaJoseph

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:27 AM »

Hi my name is Louna and Im from Florida! I just started with GDI. Actually its only been 2 hrs!!  Grin Im pretty excited. Problem: I need help with my website. Anywho, Im ready for FINANCIAL FREEDOM! So get back to me soon! Thanks a bundle!  Cool
MaryMcElwain

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:27 AM »

Hello Everyone, My name is Mary Mc and I am a new member. I have my work cut out for me because not only am I new to this marketing idea I am still trying to learn how to use a computer.  But I have been told you are never to OLD to learn.  I am still reading all the posts on the forum trying to get some answers to things I am sure others have asked and it is helping !  I may be a slow starter but when it all starts to make sense to me I am sure I will learn to grow. My sister got me started but she too is very new and still learning so we will both be  asking lots of questions. I feel very lucky to have started this venture for I am sure with time it will be successful.
C Aldridge

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:43 AM »

Hello everyone from Atlanta.  I have been with GDI for almost 2 weeks.  I have had about 75 hits to my website but have not had any success with closing the deal.  I see the same IP addresses going back to review the site, but nothing.  I send them follow up emails but can't close the deal.  I am not getting frustrated but wish to know if anyone has a suggestion to better close the deal.

Thanks,
Chris Aldridge
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 06:39:01 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mohd Irewan Mohd Zahari

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 19, 2008, 06:38:10 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm Irewan fron Brunei. Just joned GDI a week ago. Nice to be a part of this wonderful money making programme.
Still no downlines yet but I'm not giving up that easily. The game has just begun.... Smiley

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 06:38:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JHalasz

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:06 PM »

Hi from Orlando.

I am excited about joining GDI, but I have a lot to learn about how tobuild this business/autoresponders, fresh mail lists with phone numbers, settinhg up 'lead capture' tools/webpages, etc.

Is there a regular concall with any GDI pros, that I could learn from.   My sponsor is VERY busy.

Thanks,

Jon

jlh@sunergy-systems.ws
Debbie_W

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »

Hi, My name is Debbie and I'm from West Virginia.  I am really hoping this is for REAL !!!!! I am hoping to improve my financial future.
I have watched the training video and am reading thru all the materials. I am ready to dive in and get started. Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: