June 17, 2024, 08:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1240104 times)
JamesMason1

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »

Hello,
 james here...been looking this program over for awhile now...decided to jump in! I'm from North Carolina..guess it's kinda hard to tell by the accent heh?
 Looking forward to better times!!
ESchmidt1

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »

Am very new here, so call me silly or dumb, but how do I post a question or statement.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  I only signed up today...Please don't laugh..haha. I am an old woman..haha
L Pines

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 26, 2008, 05:23:41 AM »

Hi folks!

I'm Larry from Middletown NY (USA).
I've been involved in quite a few Internet marketing systems and have tried a few other website builders but this one seems a bit easier. It's certainly less expensive!

As for generating qualifed leads (buyers not merely window shoppers) I took the advice of one of those people in the Leader Boards - Bonus Pool winner Caroline Mbi Ayuk of the Netherlands.

Caroline suggested getting another Email address dedicated soley to luring other online marketers, submitting that address to 'SafeLists' and (when others start emailing THEIR offers to you through that address) taking THEIR addresses and pasting them into the GDI 'Invite' form. (it ain't SPAM if they've already initiated contact with you)

Here's the URL for the GDI page with her testimony and suggestion - http://website.ws/newtestimonials/index.dhtml?sponsor=&action=full&id=329280811717123415553605859102280147522&testimonialrown=11&back=10&country=NL&state=&recent=

From what I read in a separate system ('The Renegade Marketer') people who are already actively attempting to market to others on-line are better prospects than the general public because they already recognize the potential of Network Marketing and don't require convincing the industry works - just that your system does. And from what I've seen and experienced GDI is best suited to 'Newbies' than any other system.

Let's face it - aside from adults in the IT industry and the school children who are on-line from dusk til dawn - the majority of people aren't very familiar with this technology and need a guiding hand to lead the way. And what better way than to also earn a viable income as you learn?!

Take a lesson from an Indian IT entreprenuer who set-up shop back home after his schooling and internship in Silicon Valley: He set-up a PC so it could be accessed from outside his building. Then he waited. In time street children, who had been begging for change from motorists, found the PC and began playing with it. Over a few weeks some of these children (having no formal education) became skilled in using it and several of the programs it contained. Eventually these children taught their friends and soon they were constructing and posting websites on-line.

Hopefully these children will spread this knowledge throughout India (and beyond) and everyone will one day become as comfortable with THIS high-tech tool as people today are with the common hammer. With knowledge of this kind comes communication between disparate peoples and with communication comes understanding and recognition we are all pretty much the same - brothers and sisters in a global community.
CHE NURAZURIA CHE RUS

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 26, 2008, 02:27:33 PM »

Hello my name is CHE NURAZURIA CHE RUS. I live in Malaysia. I look forward to doing this business. Thanks for the greeting.
C_Koh1

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 26, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »

H! am a new member from new york
How do i  see who is under my line? when they try to register, do you notify me?
please, let me know..... Smiley
thank you.
Phyllis Garner

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 26, 2008, 02:27:35 PM »

Hi All Im Phyllis Garner From NC Smiley

Phyllis Garner
DebC

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 26, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »

Little old? disabled lady here from Iowa! Hi everybody  Grin
2 days old with GDI... Dont' have any referrals yet.......still wondering around, reading & figuring out how to do that. I've got some online sources to get my links out there (over 100 one page websites), around 30K visitors a week total, but what I'm worried about is not being able to answer their questions.....as I don't even have the answers yet!

Cannot set up the auto emails, within ws, as I went thru the spider web system and pointed the servers to it. Wondering if that was a mistake?
Audrey Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:05 PM »

Hi! My Name is Audrey Johnson and i just became a member today. I am very happy to meet everyone. I am open to any new suggestion because this is my first time doing this. I would like to succeed at this and i will take any advise that may help me do this.
JohnPassmore

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

Hi I'm John from San Antonio living in Hampton, Va. I've been a member about three days now. I'm currently doing my marketing thing with the default page for my website.

Should I stop promoting now and finish my new website first. What you think guys?

Any helpful tips for getting refferals. I'm a website designer and currently have two active sites. I've already post ads there. Real Talk knowledge is power. I'm here to learn and earn. Get with me... 
WLionel

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

Hi
My name is lionel and i am from Toronto
and i have join GDI to change my financial status in the future
Pablo_Resto

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

Hola, mi nombre es Pablo y estoy muy contento de haber conocido esta oportunidad. He estado en otras redes de mercadeo mas de un aņo y sin ningun resultado. Con GDI solo llevo 10 dias y lla tengo 6 personas en mi primer nivel se que va a seguir creciendo. Gracias GDI. Grin Wink Roll Eyes Shocked
ESchmidt1

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 28, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »

I didn't see a place on the profile to tell all of you what I do in my spare time.  It has nothing to do with internet businesses or making money on the internet.  My husband and I have a deer farm.  We raise Whitetail deer and Sika deer.  Each year I bottle feed our babies that are born.  The most I bottle fed in one year was 21.  This year I had 19.  We bottle feed for the simple reason it keeps our herd calmer.  Can't have deer if they are spooked at everything that moves.  Anyway, just wanted to let yall know what I do when I am not on the computer.  My bottle feeding is over now, except for two that I am bottle feeding for a friend of ours that were born just this month, which is really late for deer to be born.

I am ready to spend a great deal of my time with GDI now, and I am looking forward to all the suggestions from you that are already posted here.  It gives me a heads up on getting started.  Most of my questions that I have have already been answered in one topic or the other.  Thanks again to all of you for any help that you probably will give me in the next few days and weeks until I get this down pat..

Archie LWilson

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 28, 2008, 11:54:04 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm from here in the USA, Atlanta, GA in particular and I've been paying for a couple of months but haven't gotten completely set up yet, and just browsing around checking the various areas of the site out, trying to get a real feel of it. I believe we are on the cutting edge of a new positive finacially secure system, with a very little investment that's why I got on board. Some thing small at first but for the long hall something great. So, I wish us all well and to those in the future to come.  May the Powers that be, watch over us and grant us much success and wealth !
Robert N2

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 28, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »

Hello to all. I'am Bob from Springfield Va, new this week  and will do whatever is needed to make this work. 
MicheleP

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 30, 2008, 11:46:53 AM »

Bonjour
Je suis nouvelle , Francaise ... y a t'il un forum en francais ? Merci
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: