June 26, 2024, 04:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1255938 times)
Oscar_A

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

Hello, I am Oscar Acosta and I am a new member to GDI. I have been browsing through the entire Website.ws member's page. Very impressive. I hope to stay long term with GDI and I am excited to see what happens in the next few months. I hope I can get a wonderful experience from this, and I really hope to get to know most of the affiliates of GDI. Thank you everyone for the support since I signed up. I will need this type of support as I venture this opportunity.
Anna Cruz

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

Hello my name is Anna?
I'm a memeber for a couple of day now and my question to you is after I invite 10 people whats my next step.
NoelFoster

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 22, 2008, 02:29:49 PM »

Hi

I joined GDI a weeks ago and wondering if there in any software that can help me get traffic to my link ?  I don't want do youtube .

Noel Foster
NoelFoster

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 22, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »

Hi

I joined GDI a weeks ago and wondering if there in any software that can help me get traffic to my link ?  I don't want do youtube .

Noel Foster
Don Peck

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:58 AM »

Aloha from Hawaii

just join soon to be making money got site up now

cya soon
N McKinley

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:59 AM »

Hi, My name is Nancy and I'm from Washington. I have been here for almost a week, still trying to get up on all that is going on, would like information on what is the best way to boost my visability to others?
Anyone that has advise for new members I would like to here. Thank you Nancy
AlbertLopez

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:59 AM »

Hello my name is Albert and I am from Southern California, I look forward to meeting many of you and hope we can make this successful.
LornaO

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »

I'm Lorna and I"m from Chilliwack British Columbia, Canada.
I just signed up a couple of days ago.

I think I am going to like it here. I hope to make lots of money and
gain lots of friends through GDI.

Lorna
SWee

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »

Hi, I'm new here...from singapore....

hope to get you all help...

how to get start GDI?
TrinaClark

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

HI. My name is Trina A Clark from New Orleans, Louisiana. I just signed up on the 7 day free trial. I am interested in learning more about advertising this biz opportunity. Thank you.
IliaG

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

Hey everyone!

My name is Ilia, I'm from Canada, Montreal. I'm down for business! Now I need to find like 10 people, if anyone got some spare time to help me out, would be great!

peace all
CynthiaChristopher

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys.. Huh

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..
Hi. My name is Cynthia Christopher (Cyndi) I joined the free trial yesterday. I'm from Athens, TX and I too am trying to build my website. I could sure use some help
ARosa

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Shawn Fusco

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

I am a new member, my name is Shawn Fusco and looking to get started
Jasmine Spann

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »

Hey there
I'm Jasmine from Maryland and I'm new here. I generously welcome any tips or suggestions
for building a career through this business or just words of kind wisdom. Hope to make money and allies here.

Toodles
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: