September 28, 2024, 03:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1308419 times)
NancyBorden

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

Hi my name is Nancy Borden and looking forward to learning about this vast subject  worldwide exposure  of my website. Very exciting to say the least.I have a great up line and all my questions have been answered  personally. Thanks to my upline and hers. Will be a while  before my web page is launched.Glad to have a team of helpers. Nancy
NanetteOrdiales

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 14, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »

Hello, my name is Nanette Ordiales.  I'm new in this business and would like to explore this business that i'm trying to build in GDI. 
Patrick S. Patton

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 14, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »

Hi All,

My name is Patrick S. Patton from Indianapolis, In.  I am a returning GDI member.  For some strange reason, I dropped out a few years ago, however, I am back for good. GDI has proven to be a strong company.  I am very glad to be back.

Blessings,

Patrick S.
JohnM5

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 14, 2008, 03:25:04 PM »

Hello  everyone my name is John Mejia. I live in Spring Hill, Florida; originally born in Colombia South America.  My wife and I are very excited with the opportunity that GDI offers. Honestly, I am new in the internet business but the platform and support that this company offers to it's members has given us confidence that we can be successful.  Our upline has been real helpful and supportive. I am still building my website.  I want to congratulate the CEO's and Cofounder of this company for the excellent idea.

Any suggestion and ideas  to be successful in this business are welcome.

God Bless You

R_Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 15, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »

Hi my name is Richard   I live in west palm beach Fl.  love to play GOLF ,FISH,tRAVEL AND ENJOY LIFE ??/ 

Is any one making mony with this program please send me your thoughts,

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:01:06 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DionneP

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 16, 2008, 03:59:27 AM »

Hello, I am new today and don't know anything about building a website and my email contacts are very limited I need lots of help.
KSouth

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 16, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

Hi, My name is Kevin and I am so excited about the GDI opportunity. I am from the Atlanta,GA area, I am married and have one child. I am only in the business 3 days but am determined to make this work. Any hints on free ads please let me know.

God Bless,
Kevin
Devangan C

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 16, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am from Bangalore, India. I joined GDI first about one year ago and then after few months I opted out. But now again I have joined GDI and hope that I will be able to make some success. I have contacted my sponsor and am glad from his responses.

I hope I will get great help from all forum members.

Thanks.
Guillermo Osuna

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 16, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

Hola Grin alguien que hable español y tambien sea principiantes, quiero saber como conseguir correos para prospectos gratis!.. saludos!
D_Simms

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 16, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

Hello,my name is Danette and i just joined the GDI and would like any help i can get to start earning money i'm on my 7day try-out,how can i get people to visit my web page?
ToriaBrown

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 17, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »

Hello all!

My name is Toria and I am new to this and I am not sure what to do first, I just signed up today with GDI the Marc Matheson.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am from Columbus, Ohio and I have been in the restaurant business for 28 years and looking to get OUT!...  I received an email this morning from Marc and I am eager to learn what it is that will make me leave my job??>>!!

thanks in advance!
Toria
Corrie Gravelle

Hello Everyone !!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: May 17, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »

Hi my name is Corrie Gravelle,

I've been here for a little over a month now so i'm very new and my upline wasn't much help but i really think this has a lot of long term potential. Im just looking for someone to teach me everything i need to know about this so i can make it work. i don't even know if this is a place i should come but i'm here anyways:)

Thanx for listening

Corrie Smiley
GwendolynBartley

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 17, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »

Hello everyone
My is Gwen short for Gwendolyn Bartley Smiley  I want to start by saying that I am not a computer guru and that I will take all the help
that I possiblly can get. I am looking for a complete turnaround in my financial career and I am looking forward in doing it with this company.  Thank you and good luck to all.
GinoV

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 17, 2008, 09:12:37 AM »

Hello experienced GDI marketers,
I am a newbie at GDI.
In the landing page GDI promises a lot. But after subscribing I dont know what to do further.
According to the text I have to work for 15 to 20 hours a week to reach my goal.
I am ready to do so. But what to do next....
So therefore my questions :

Is there a practical step by step guide written how to use GDI??

Thanks in advance,
Gino V.
JenniferM1

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 18, 2008, 05:21:08 AM »

Hi my name is Richard   I live in west palm beach Fl.  love to play GOLF ,FISH,tRAVEL AND ENJOY LIFE ??/ 

Is any one making mony with this program please send me your thoughts,

Hello Richard,

Yes.  Many are making money in the business.  I personally have a great upline which is a key to success!  I have seen proof of income for one affiliate in my upline.
I know I can do this! I just got started working the business this past week.  I have five people signed up already and will be getting the $100 bonus for this week.
Read old posts in this forum they are full of great tips and can help you to succeed!

Good luck and feel free to contact me.

Jennifer
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: