April 23, 2024, 12:43:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1202800 times)
Ricardo Loureiro

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 04:53:50 PM »

Hi i am from Portugal, and my name is Ricardo Loureiro. I want to belive that this program is so good as berrytree Smiley

Being from portugal can i also by leads without calling?

I need people were can i find it, just 9 People Smiley  Grin

Best Regards
Ricardo Loureiro
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 04:54:30 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Raymond, De Roy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 03:44:00 AM »

Hi everybody, I am new here.

My name is Raymond and I am from Québec, Canada.

I will need help on how it works for the forum.

Thank you.

Raymond De Roy
LucaLucia

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

saluti dall'Italia, greetings from Italy, salamat min italia
Salvatore Zingale

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Joined GDI almost two years ago and then dropped! Just joined again for the second and final time! In for the long haul now! The GDI back office is great and then when you consider a ten page site to use for business or personal reasons at 10 per month, the deal is just too good!
Nowhere on the planet is a system like this available. I know....I host and design sites for my customers and having a GDI business is a perfect complement for certain business customers and new people I meet that want to start an effective on-line business.

Two years ago, I wish I had seen things this way....GDI as an ally instead of a competitor (when it comes to site hosting) and the benefits! Who knows....maybe I would be posting here from somewhere while on vacation, instead of my home office! Well things do change....when you apply the right effort!

This time I am using my GDI site to complement my business and it feels good!

Much Success!

Sal
GinaE

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

Hi!  This is Gina from Georgia USA
I'm a happily married mother of 4 girls...
I enjoy homemaking and providing an income for my family online...
GDI is great...I'm likin' it...
SBrown1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »

heloo everyone i am new to GDI , and it seem to be what am looking for. I have a few questions.
Do I need to build my website first or can i start building my team? Huh
Valentin Buturin

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »

Hello !
I like to hope this will work ...  Grin
Doris Betty McNeill

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 01:50:48 PM »

Hello Fellow Business People.  My name is Betty and I am originally from Jersey.  I'm very excited about this business and can't wait to build it up to where I am comfortable and helping others to be as well.  I wish you all much success!!
KenyaS

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2008, 08:02:24 AM »

Hi my name is Kenya, and I am fairly new since Dec. of 07 and am still not up and running w/my website. Need  alot of help with it.  I am in GA. And i look forward to building my site as well as progressing w/GDI it is a very promising company.  But I have  awhole lot to lean, Ive been  thi computer for about 3 hours now and still havent gotten anywhere but i did learn a lot so i iwll put it to work asap!

Thanks.
Jason Morris

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »

Hi All,

My name is Jason. I've only been here for an hour or so but wanted to say hello and that I'm looking forward to learning much, much more about GDI. I also look forward to making new friends with suggestions for success. I'll "see ya out there!"
Amanda_B

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

Cheesy Hello to everyone, my name is Amanda Black, I joined about a month ago and i'm still having a hard time figuring out what to do with everything. Expecially hoe to get new leads to join my team.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to generate more leads, please feel free to visit my site and place a comment or suggestion.

My site is:
www.alblack.ws

Henry De Sanvil

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

Hi everyone. I have just joined GDI. My name is Henry. I live in Spain. I do not understand Spanish but because I am in Spain the web building site only opens in Spanish. Can anyone tell me how to access the site in English? 
JudyJ1

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

Hi!  I'm new as of 2 hours ago.  I still haven't found my website.   Where is it?  Can anhyone help me?  My YIM is mistyjo2005.  I would love some help setting this up.  Judy
CLovemore

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »

GDI is the best...Im an 18 year old affiliate and i'm loving it. Very easy to advertise, only $10 a month, even I can afford it. Who doesn't want a $120.00 a year business, with potential to earn more than that in a day. I love it, I'm obsessed...WELCOME ABOARD TO ANY NEW MEMBERS..!!!..GOOD LUCK!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:09:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Andersen Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »

Hi my name is Kenya, and I am fairly new since Dec. of 07 and am still not up and running w/my website. Need  alot of help with it.  I am in GA. And i look forward to building my site as well as progressing w/GDI it is a very promising company.  But I have  awhole lot to lean, Ive been  thi computer for about 3 hours now and still havent gotten anywhere but i did learn a lot so i iwll put it to work asap!

Thanks.

you dont need to do anything at all.. your domain is pointing at your www.website.ws/your username i think...!!!!! BUT you can point it to your www.my.ws/your username and let the 7 min video do the talking Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: