April 24, 2024, 10:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203480 times)
JayVoter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 04:57:23 PM »

Hello to all,

My name is Jay Voter and I have just signed up with GDI yesterday. I am a retired Marine or just an old Marine which ever, anyway I have been self employed since getting out and I have my hands in many oportunities.  I have a food vending biz and I flip houses for fun.  I have also attempted many other internet maoney making deals in the past, however I must say, I am most impressed with the system this company offers.  I feel anyone (well almost anyone)  can do this and succeed.  I am by no means a computer guy, just know enough to be dangerous.  I do however have the motivation and determination to follow through on a good lead and I will ensure my downline understands this great concept.  I guess I am just happy to be affiialted with a group of Hard Chargers and I hope I can contribute to our comminuity in a positve way.  Thanks to all and I wish everyone the absolute best success in all they do.  See you at the TOP!!!!! 

Jay
Ryan Hodge

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:45 AM »

Hey yall my name is Ryan  and I am from Gary, In...and I just joined this company a couple of days ago and I am ready to take the leaderboard by storm...I know nothing about building web pages and such...but I am going to give it a shot!

but I am an avid reader and you can visit me, I'll check in here about once a day so if you need to get ahold of me then leave me a PM here.
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:45 AM »

Hello to all,

My name is Jay Voter and I have just signed up with GDI yesterday. I am a retired Marine or just an old Marine which ever, anyway I have been self employed since getting out and I have my hands in many oportunities.  I have a food vending biz and I flip houses for fun.  I have also attempted many other internet maoney making deals in the past, however I must say, I am most impressed with the system this company offers.  I feel anyone (well almost anyone)  can do this and succeed.  I am by no means a computer guy, just know enough to be dangerous.  I do however have the motivation and determination to follow through on a good lead and I will ensure my downline understands this great concept.  I guess I am just happy to be affiialted with a group of Hard Chargers and I hope I can contribute to our comminuity in a positve way.  Thanks to all and I wish everyone the absolute best success in all they do.  See you at the TOP!!!!! 

Jay

Welcome aboard Jay,

GDI is a fantastic opportunity, best thing is you do not have to part with thousands of dollars to get started.

I wish you all the best for 2008.

Aaron Riddell
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:46 AM »

Hi, Im new here. Im Tara from Virginia and Im hoping that I'll be able to understand this site soon enough.
Welcome Tara,

It will not take you long to get underway. I have found the website builder so easy to use.

Post your questions, if any pop up.

Aaron Riddell
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:46 AM »

Cheesy    Hi I'm Darlene B. Jones and I believe that this is going to be the oppurtunity of a life time and I'm more then ready to get

started if I can ever get the site builder figured out. Hi to all those who are new as well and glad to be apart to all those who have been

here.  I hope we can grow together.

Welcome Darlene,

There's always the built in Help feature that you can refer to. Try different looks and formats for your website. Initially I only had a one pager, but I now have four pages. Home Pg, Testimonials, Contact Us, Links.

Aaron Riddell
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:46 AM »

HELLO,
MY NAME IS KEITH LUDWICK AND I AM A NEWBIE FIRST TIME POSTING HERE.BEEN INVOLVED FOR A WEEK TOMORROW. NOT SEEING MUCH OF A TURNOUT BUT AM GONNA KEEP GOING...WORKING WITH RON TYE...HE HAS A GREAT SYSTEM GOING....SO WE WILL SEE LIKE EVERYTHING SO FAR GREAT FORUM AND LOTS TO DISCUSS AND READ.....
Welcome Keith,

GDI have some very smart promotional tools "Order Goodies" in your members area.

Of course if you have a great system in place, just give it time to work.

Aaron Riddell
CharlesHumphrey

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:46 AM »

Hello everyone,My name is Charles Humphrey from Chicago and I'am very blessed to be part of "Business History"
In desperation I asked a question via the internet.The question was,"Are the any legitimate home-based internet business out there that are not scams?"
God sent me the answer,it's GDI.
David Hood

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:46 AM »

Hello, everyone!

I'm David and live Minnesota - or MinneSNOWta as I like to say to my wife who's a native of the state. Just joined and am looking forward to the future!

Dave
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 05:29:28 AM »

Hello my name is Tia Myers. I live in Honolulu Hawaii. I look forward to doing this business. Thanks for the greeting.
Welcome aboard Tia !

Aaron Riddell

JeffGrant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »

hello... my name is jeff grant from ohio i have just started two days ago and i am very excited about tis program.
KingsleyAgunabor

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 08:56:07 AM »

Hello fellow CEO's , Am kingsley form Houston,Texas, USA. i am new in this business but hope to make the best out of it. I will need some help in starting. anything positive will help, any resourecs - leads generation systems, websites, write ups.

Thanks

Kingsley
Mayfairshop
VeronicaT

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 08:58:41 AM »

Smiley Hi, my name is Veronica, and I am sooo new here. I really want to learn all I can, so hopefully all goes well. It is ery nice to meet everyone, please i you get a chance, say hello and maybe introduce yourself. Thanks  Cheesy
Brown Catherine

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 08:58:41 AM »

Hi my name's Cathy and I'm new to this forum,

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and look around.

I've just been really busy lately with a couple of new sites
I've been looking at (including this one) so far I'm impressed.

I hope everyone's doing ok and making money!!

Good luck to you all. Wink

Cathy Brown,
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 08:58:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ArleneL

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:28 PM »

Hi....I'm Arlene from Cape Coral, Florida AND Buffalo, New York (one of those dreaded snowbirds).  Looking forward to this experience!  Grin
VBledea

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:30 PM »

hi i am viorel and i am new here in GDI. i wish you to make a lot of money. i like this way making money, i hope it works.  Cheesy  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: