June 28, 2024, 07:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1256464 times)
SarahValdez

View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: January 22, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »

Hey guys,
My name's Sarah and I'm from Canada. I'm actually still in highschool going off to college next year and i just need some help, because i'm actually really new to this. I got here through the spiderwebmarketing system

So if anyone can help me out that;d be awesome.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 09:58:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
TravisTardiff

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: January 22, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »

hi my name is travis and i am new here if somoen could help me that would be great
i want to get started making  lot of money

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 09:57:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JKing2

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: January 22, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »

Hi my name is Jamal King and I am new to this site. I still trying to figure everything.
BryanMarshall

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: January 22, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »

Hi im new, obviously! Cheesy
just wondering if anyone is seeing a return yet?
and wats the crucial first steps??
Dae-young Kim

Good luck to you :-)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1444 on: January 22, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »

Hi everyone.

I live in Busan, Korea (south)

I' m learning english and marketing.

Have a GREAT day and Good luck to you  Cheesy
Karen S1

View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: January 22, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Karen and I have just joined!. I have no idea what I am doing though. My main goal is to get as many sign-ups and make commissions.
I need to understand the sitebuilder - is it meant to build a website for this program or what? I am so confused and feel so stupid!!
Luis Reyes

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: January 23, 2009, 03:52:48 AM »

Hi all,
My name is Luis Reyes. I'm also a newbie
I have been studing the site and taking time to read as much as I can. Down oad the GDI manual and read as many postings in the training section. However, any help from those who have had much success would be welcomed.
Winthrop Mann

Wimpy

View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: January 23, 2009, 03:52:48 AM »

Grin  My name is Winthrop F Mann Jr but I prefer to use just plain "Win".
I've only been a member for a week and still studing the back office and
reading anything and everything.
I've tryed many other internet businesses, but this on shows the most
promise and it's inexpensive. Plenty of up line help 24/7 and that is worth
everything.   http://
I live in Mesa AZ a subburb of Phoenix AZ.
AmboT

VERY PROUD TO BE PART OF THE GDI FAMILY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1448 on: January 23, 2009, 03:52:48 AM »

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since i logged into the forum and I just realize that we have lots of
new members struggling with thier GDI business.

I am willing to assist new members at no charge with whatever question you have about your
GDI business and how to move on- I offered free training and support to my own GDI team members
but i am more than happy to help just about anyone who needs help.

Please feel free to contact me via skype at laura-joel. I will do my best to answer your question
in regard to your GDI business.

To Your Success,

Tierata Shocked

Tierata Ambo
Tammy Picco

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: January 23, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

hi just starting out any idea's ; or tips wold be great. My name is Tammy and i would really like to make this work pls help Roll Eyes
Stephen Pica

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: January 23, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

Hello everyone! I just signed up yesterday and I'm ready to hit the ground running. I've put up banners and added signatures to my emails. Ant other suggestions to get a quick start would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve Pica
Orestes A

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: January 24, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »

Hi!To all members,

My name is Orestes and I come from Cuba but live here in Spain(Costa del Sol,Malaga).I want to thank all of you who welcome me and wish all the best.Hope to learn from each other.

Blessings!
AnitaJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: January 24, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »

Hi, my name is Anita Johnson.  I am new to the forum, but not to gdi.  I reside in sunny south Florida.  I joined gdi in October, but did not take it seriously until I received my first commission check.  I am embarrased to say that I did not earn that check.   I have neglected my downline and my upline and for that I am truly sorry.  I am open to suggestions on how to get on the bandwagon and start over again.  I am glad to be with gdi and am looking forward to 2009.  I have picked myself up and dusted my knees off, now what!!
Francis K

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: January 24, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »

Hallo Members,

I am Francis Kathewera from Malawi in Africa. I am new to GDI and intend to learn from this forum and from my ever present, ever helpful upline, Carl. So anyone with information to help me in this is welcome.

Ride on prosperously.

Francis

JefferyKarason

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: January 25, 2009, 06:35:13 AM »

Hi Jeff from florida like most new members. I have many questions. I am very willing and able to learn. I would like a mentor who has been with G.D.I. for a year or more or someone who has 6 months or more and is beening successful. I have been in some very bad programs where after a few days I knew more about the program then the supposed coachs and they were more about buying more products and sevices from them. I like the thought of helping outher become a success as I learn and become more able to help others achive there goals. This company I hope proves to be what the all the hype and talk is saying it is. 

THANK YOU JEFF
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:36:29 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: