April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey GDI Members - Anybody From Victoria or British Columbia or Canada?  (Read 102098 times)
Ron Wong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2008, 06:14:07 AM »

Hey fellow Canucks!

I was born in Montreal and l have lived here all my life. I'm sooo happy that Spring is here 'cause we
had a wicked Winter with all that snow piling up on my lawn.

I joined GDI in December 2005. That means that I kept my domain name and web site for over 30 months.
www.financialsecurity.ws
Time flies when you're having fun.

The internet world is phenomenal because one can reach out to anybody with a few strokes on a keyboard.

On my web site I promote ways to make money including GDI.
GDI is an affordable $10 a month program. If you can't afford that then forget about making money on the internet.
Still it's not that easy to make money but it's possible.
I'm involved with an excellent Network Marketing Company selling REAL greeting cards that you select from the internet,
and there's over 12,000 cards to choose from,
then you type in your message and press "Send".
Our company prints out a real card, stuffs it, stamps it and mails it
for less than what you would pay at a Hallmark Store.
It's great to send a real Welcome card to a new GDI member in your downline.

What I like about my MLM company is that I get a residual income for every greeting card sold each
month. That's what I like about GDI, a sign-up can generate a residual income every month.

Everybody knows what a greeting card is just like people know what is a domain name and web site.
Many people can use both things. Both businesses can be done on the internet.

Good luck to all the newbies in GDI.

Let's hear from other Canadians out there!

From Ron

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 06:15:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2008, 09:05:43 PM »

Hello Ron,
You joined GDI since long back.
can you share with juniors like me that how much you are earning now per month from GDI?
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2008, 02:06:59 AM »

Hello Ron,
You joined GDI since long back.
can you share with juniors like me that how much you are earning now per month from GDI?
M Khan
Hey fellow Canucks!

I was born in Montreal and l have lived here all my life. I'm sooo happy that Spring is here 'cause we
had a wicked Winter with all that snow piling up on my lawn.

I joined GDI in December 2005. That means that I kept my domain name and web site for over 30 months.
www.financialsecurity.ws
Time flies when you're having fun.

The internet world is phenomenal because one can reach out to anybody with a few strokes on a keyboard.

On my web site I promote ways to make money including GDI.
GDI is an affordable $10 a month program. If you can't afford that then forget about making money on the internet.
Still it's not that easy to make money but it's possible.
I'm involved with an excellent Network Marketing Company selling REAL greeting cards that you select from the internet,
and there's over 12,000 cards to choose from,
then you type in your message and press "Send".
Our company prints out a real card, stuffs it, stamps it and mails it
for less than what you would pay at a Hallmark Store.
It's great to send a real Welcome card to a new GDI member in your downline.

What I like about my MLM company is that I get a residual income for every greeting card sold each
month. That's what I like about GDI, a sign-up can generate a residual income every month.

Everybody knows what a greeting card is just like people know what is a domain name and web site.
Many people can use both things. Both businesses can be done on the internet.

Good luck to all the newbies in GDI.

Let's hear from other Canadians out there!

From Ron

We should help to each other for our own success
DeslauriersNathalie

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »

bonjour je suis Nathalie!
je viens tout juste de m'inscrire
le seul probleme cest que tout est en anglais alors
que je ne comprends rien du tout Huh

si quelqu'un peut m'apporter de l'Aide j'apprécirais  Cheesy

m erci deja d'avance!!!!
K Sather

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2008, 12:05:51 PM »

Hi every one my name Kristen Sather and I am very new to this.  If any one has some suggestful ideas for a green horn on how this system works a little better that would be great and what are some good methods of getting people to sign up for the 7 day free trial.  then actually getting people to sign up underneath of you.  I could use some sugesstion on how to email properly and to get peoples attention.  I would really appreciate any imput anyone has I would be greatful
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »

Hello Kristen,

and welcome to the GDI community.

I suggest you to use some downline builders to build up your business, they are very useful and powerful tools.

I wish you success in this awesome business opportunity, called GDI!

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
James Yetman

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2008, 04:21:53 AM »

Hello Guys,

I'm from Newfoundland, Canada, pleased to meet you all!

Have a GREAT Day!
ManuelZ

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2008, 02:45:02 PM »

Hey!

My name is Manuel and im living in Tofino, BC. Just started 2 days ago and have a hard time going trough all the informations and endless possibilities in how to promote this business... if anyone has any tips - i would be grateful to take them. Mail me, phone me, skype me - i dont want a gold plan, just tips what mistakes to avoid!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:45:20 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mario Meunier

I will build the largest family ever seen on GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

Une petite place juste pour vous...

Je m'appel Mario, je suis nouveau membre et j'ai bien l'intention d'utiliser le potentiel GDI à son maximum.. I am Mario, I am not good in english but I post that thread to say hello to all from quebec.

En passant merci au service a la clientèle.. Pascale est un ange.. de france..
Cory V

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2008, 05:27:59 AM »

Hi everyone .. My name is Cory.I am new to this biz and I am liking it already.Live well and prosper
Rae-Lynne W

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2008, 05:21:17 AM »

Hello, all!

I don't see anyone here representing northern Alberta, so I'll take that chair!  I'm from Grande Prairie, AB and just signed up today.  My website is up and running, had a couple of visitors, and we'll see where it goes from here.

Best of luck to all my new partners!

Rae-Lynne
DesmondOwens

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2008, 07:26:53 PM »

Good deal....did you find it easy getting your site up?

Desmond
Everett Davidson

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2008, 03:37:33 PM »

Hi My name Everett.  I live in a village called Manitou Beack near a small town called Watrous.  Watrous is located 120 Km from Saskatoon SK Canada.  I have gotten into this not knowing what to expect.  I have tried having web site online stores but have not had any success in selling much.  Hopefully this will be a better plan, at least the price is right. 

Questions I have right now are 1. how much extra money will I need to really get this going? 2. how much time should I set aside to do this to make it work?  3. what kind of support can I expect and how does it work?  4. what can I promote on my web site here? ( I have other websiite products I would eventually like to have links to)
Mario Meunier

I will build the largest family ever seen on GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2008, 02:27:07 PM »

If you need help do not esitate to contact me personnaly

I am better in french !!!!!

Pour toutes aides n'hésitez pas a me contacter ! Il me fera un grand plaisirs de vous venir en aide.

Mario Meunier
AlauraP

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:21 PM »

Hi I'm Alaura from Lethbridge, AB. I signed up a few days ago, but still no luck. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.
 Huh Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: