April 16, 2024, 04:08:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey GDI Members - Anybody From Victoria or British Columbia or Canada?  (Read 101840 times)
Daniel_Tetreault

Let's Get Together Online-danieltetreault.blogspot

View Profile WWW
« on: March 20, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »

Hi there.

Just wondering if there was anybody living in the greater Victoria area in beautiful British Columbia, Canada?

I would love to meet some fellow internet marketers, particularly those involved with GDI because it is my only program.

Or how about starting an online community for GDI members in British Columbia?

Sincerely,

Daniel

Daniel Tetreault
"GDI Rocks!"
Jumaani S

This Is The Easiest Money I've Ever Made !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 02:57:56 AM »

HI GUYS
              THIS IS JUMAANI FROM TORONTO AND I WANT TO SAY HI TO ALL MY GDI BUDDYS SINCE I AM

NEW TO THE FORUM. I WISH ALL THE VERY BEST AND SUCCESS IN LIFE

GOD BLESS ALL
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
VDaniel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:02 AM »

Hi Everyone, I'm Daniel from Aldergrove originally, the West Coast moved recently to Trail, BC  I am also very NEW and wish everyone a prosperous business.  GDI is an awesome adventure.  I am going to enjoy the ride.  HAVE A GREAT DAY!
LoriKnowles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:02 AM »

Hi Daniel, My partner Mario & I are also from Victoria, BC.
All the best~

Love, Light & Happiness
EvaH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 10:31:53 AM »

I am from Surrey BC.  I am totally new at this.  As of so far am having no luck, but I am in no way giving up.  I wish everyone the best of luck.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink
TomislavS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 09:23:58 PM »

Tom here from langley bc new to thi so far noluck but i am not giving up i will soon be putting up a site with some free money making opporrtunitties that i found on the net hopefully they will work Huh i will keepp u guys posted

best of luck everyone
Tom
Aurella C

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 04:17:15 PM »

Hi Aurella here. I'm from Moncton, New Brunswick. Joined a few days ago. Doing a lot of reading and very excited about this home business opportunity.  Grin
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 12:44:32 AM »

Hi There

Serge From Montreal.
I hope I will learn a lot in this forum.

Thanks to all.

R_Dunstan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »

Greetigns from Calgary!

/hangs head in shame for flames  Cry
AliTaghikhani

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13:35 AM »

Hi there ali from vancouver... so far just learning how to use the program.. and am looking forward to succeeding!!
Helene L

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 05:12:59 AM »

Bonjour! Je viens tout juste de m'inscrire et je pense qu'entre personne de langue français on pourrait se donner un coup de pouce!

Hello! I just subscribe and I think that as French speaking pepple, we could take or give us a little hand!

Au revoir!

Hélène

KayodeP

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »

Hey,

I'm from Montreal and bit lost with this site builder thing. I just want get started and finish my site but I don't understand a thing.
JHolt

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 04:21:36 PM »

Hey everyone!

My name is Justin Holt and I just joined the company today!
I have been in online marketing for 6 years most of which was running a design/advertising company here in Canada.

Im young but have alot of experiance to back my ventures so this could be a very profitable venture for me and my whole upline!

So why GDI?

Why not? Really I pay over 1000$ a year with all my websites running (which are alot) most of which now a days I just use as dump servers (places to host files from)
So when I heard about the 7 day trial I had to laugh just a little. For the price of hosting and the domain name I would have paid $10 a month anyways! Now I can even make some money from this program... I love it!

Thanks to my upline for the referral!

When promoting anything I live by what the greatest hockey player in the world always said.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

So don't be shy

Put your self in a friends shoes. If they didn't tell you about this program and had made a decent profit from the site. Would you be mad at them for not including you in the type of life style?

Worst anyone can say is no... A 2 letter word... Not that scarry Smiley

Anyways

Im off for now

Cheers
Justin Holt
RemiDubuc

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 05:28:02 AM »

Bonjour! Je viens tout juste de m'inscrire et je pense qu'entre personne de langue français on pourrait se donner un coup de pouce!

Hello! I just subscribe and I think that as French speaking pepple, we could take or give us a little hand!

Au revoir!

Hélène

Bonjour Hélène,

Je suis de Laval, Qc. Je viens tout juste de m'inscrire.

À bientôt!

Rémi
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 05:28:51 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Remi Leclerc

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »

Hello Canada !!!
I just signed up two days ago and already have 1 signed up and possibly 2 more this week,
but working hard to have 5 by the end of the week...I want that $100 bonus  Smiley
I already sent out many emails using the GDI website...going to call them up
this week for a follow up.

GDI is the best and easiest  thing i have seen on the net to make money.
Going to do this full time...and GDI is the only program I'm promoting.

Bonjour a tous les Quebecois...Mon nom est Remi, salut a l'autre Remi aussi  Cool

Remi Leclerc de Gatineau, Quebec

[/color][/b]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: