April 23, 2024, 03:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey GDI Members - Anybody From Victoria or British Columbia or Canada?  (Read 101932 times)
Jean-Francois Forget

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »

allo tout le monde je suis de montréal
ya tìl du monde de mon coin
Shawn M1

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2009, 07:42:07 AM »

Hi, Shawn from Nova Scotia and I am a newbie to this and I would like to find someone in Nova Scotia who does this as well.
DarrelKortzman

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

Used to live in van and Mapleridge and burnaby and prince rupert and chilliwack and FT ST John
but back in edmonton now
Eric Edmond

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2009, 03:12:58 AM »

Je suis avec GDI depuis 21 mois déjà. Et j'ai intention de créer un groupe d'affilié GDI. Avis aux intéressés.
Stefano T

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2009, 06:16:52 AM »

WHAT up, GDI!!!

Ill would liek to say hey everyone hopfully i can be succssfull just like you guys!
Could tell me tips tricks lol
Eric Edmond

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

Welcome Stefano T,

I am also from Canada. Montréal Qc to be more specific. Glad to have you onboard. Maybe we can work together on how to recruit more people from Canada. My website is still under construction, but I will appreciate some feedback from what up so far.

Good Luck
JulieBilodeau

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2009, 03:19:25 PM »

Hi my name is Julie And i' am from Sherbrooke QC I join 3 days ago and I am very excited to build my business. Bonjour à tous je suis contante d'etre avec vous je suis souhaite toute bonne chance avec votre business.
Patricio R

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2009, 02:56:09 PM »

HEllo Im Patricio from Calgary Alberta Canada, and Im doing pretty good in my first month I already have 4 people and I'll get more and also Im waiting for them to bring more people.

well I see that I can find information about marketing, experience and tricks, thats awesome.

regards

Grin
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2009, 04:15:25 PM »

HEllo Im Patricio from Calgary Alberta Canada, and Im doing pretty good in my first month I already have 4 people and I'll get more and also Im waiting for them to bring more people.

well I see that I can find information about marketing, experience and tricks, thats awesome.

regards

Grin

That's really awesome! Keep it up  Grin

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
L_Klassen

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »

Hi, im from Manitoba Canada, im new to GDI, and any advice anyone can give me would be appreciated! Thanks
JThupten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2009, 12:16:09 PM »

Hi Everybody,
Hi this is JThupten from Toronto canada and hello and hi to everybody and specially from canada.
Jthupten
Stephanie_Ledoux

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2009, 03:00:46 AM »

allo tout le monde je suis de montréal
ya tìl du monde de mon coin

Salut Jean-François!  Moi aussi je suis de Montréal  Smiley  Bienvenue dans le forum de GDI!

Stephanie Ledoux
Click on under my picture to view my website
MaximeL

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »

Hi guys,

i just signed up today.  I decided to give GDI system a shot for 6 month.  I hope to have good result out of it.  Where should I go to help me promote my website first?

Thank you for the help!

Max
Joyce C

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2009, 02:22:51 PM »

A newbie from BC...don't know how to start it yet...

Blessings and all the success to everyone...

Joyce
GMayer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2009, 06:21:49 AM »

Hi Everyone...

I am located in British Columbia, and I am excited to see what GDI has to offer. I look forward to chatting and asking questions with the lot of you.

Good luck in your business and may God Bless you all.

Smiles  Cheesy

Smiles Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to: