April 28, 2024, 02:43:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey GDI Members - Anybody From Victoria or British Columbia or Canada?  (Read 102107 times)
J_Schaeffer

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »

Hello,

I am from good old Regina,Sask. This is my second time as a member of GDI .I quit last time because i could not figure anything out. Now i have joined again and i am still lost . I hope all someone can give me a hand to figure this stuff out.  I know that this program works . I just have to figure out how to use the site creation wizard.

J_Schaeffer
ColleenVincent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2009, 06:55:20 AM »

Hello all,

I am from southern ontario, I would like to say hi to all my friends here a GDI, I would also like to Welcome my downline. Gdi is a great program,

Have a wonderful day!!! Grin
Colleen Vincent

The search engine is a great way to help build your GDI downline.
Anne-MarieV

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2009, 02:36:26 PM »

Hi!
I'm from Montréal in Canada.
I just registered a few minutes ago... there are so many things to read everywhere lol. What should I do first?
T_Noble

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2009, 02:24:44 PM »

hello To All from Canada,
My Name Is Tom I am from Ontario Canada, I have Been Set up for about three weeks and so far Nothing...
I'll Give it a bit more time and see what happens...
Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »

Barrie Ontario.  Been with GDI for a couple of years now.  Yes it pays me money.  GDI makes an excellent funded proposal, great use as part of your marketing system.  This is what I do with my GDI site.  I promote my primary business with it.  http://homeforwork.ws

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
V Aaron

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2009, 03:32:57 AM »

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Aaron and I have been in the network marketing industry for many years. I decided to get my feet wet in the online world of business opportunities after studying many different resources. I hope to work closely with you all.

I am always looking to expand my network and learn about new business opportunities, if you would like to share your success with other business ventures that have worked for you, please feel free to email me.

Aaron
Terry Neal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »

Welcome Aaron, I am new to GDI myself, Happy to be here and happy you are here.Awesome Opportunity!
Terry
BevWalsh

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

Hey GDI Membersanybody from Duncan BC ?
JimmyLy

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »

Hi I joined GDI a few days ago, and i have not a single person on my downline.
I asked all my friends and they dont want to join.
is there any other effective way of getting people on my downline?
thanks for your help.
SuttonJ

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2009, 02:55:25 AM »

Hi my name is Joy,
I am a newbie also,
Can you help me, I have been trying to get started. I am not sure if everything is set up right. I have my email address, my website and I don't know what else I need to do.
I chose to respond to your question because you are a new member and already set up and cannot get people to sign up.  I believe that you are suppose to send email to the people that you know and GDI will send the information being you are already set up.

Hope This helps you,
 Suttonj
SNick

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

im from nova scotia.
Robert_Babcock

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »

A grand ' Hello to all ' from
Kingston, Ontario Canada!

A special hello to Tim and
Theresa Seibert, who finally
made me see the light!

Thank you,
Robert.

Robert LeRose

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Robert LeRose and I'm from Trail BC Canada. Moving around Trail, Castlegar and Nelson. I'm also quite new to GDI and going to make the best of it.
NiranBoodram

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

Hello folks from around the Globe,

My name is Niran and I am a newbee at GDI.
Wonderful feeling to be here and looking forward to talking all (100,000+) members of GDI

Niran
Caroline Chojnacka

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Hi Niran,

I couldn't help but to notice your post. Maybe we could chat on Skype or similar to share our journey on here?

Cheers,
Caroline  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: