April 28, 2024, 04:56:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa  (Read 64006 times)
Lee G

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2007, 04:39:28 AM »

Hi everybody  Cool

Lee here from South Africa. I have recently joined GDI as one of my online businesses. As always I am sure I will make a success of it. All the best to all of you.

Kind Regards

Lee
Mohamad Fauzi Ghazali

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2007, 05:25:07 AM »

Welcome aboard!!

Kris Larsen

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2007, 12:38:29 AM »

Gerty, as jy meer gemaklik voel om in Afrikaans te skryf sal ek jou probeer help e-pos my by  netmentor@krislarsen.ws
en sal jou graag wilhelp
Kris Larsen
DavidPatrick

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »

Greetings to all from Cape Town, South Africa. Just joined GDI and looking forward to watching the business grow. Strength and success to us all!!!
Clement Mosala

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »

Hi guys I really need some help. By the way my name Clement from SOUTH AFRICA I 've just join GDI my problem is I am unable to change my site which is showing testimonials I must say I don't like it i want something short straight to the point.
I have asked for help from support team of which they gave but it doesn't work is there any easier way i can try.

Regards
Philip Mwamburi Mwaluma

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2007, 03:07:19 AM »

Hi,
This is Philip from KENYA and joined the program recently
Regards,
Philip
CNjoroge

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

hi all this is sami from Kenya Nairobi. I love this dot ws although I am doing both GDI and bankers job around here. gotta get people to get credit cards first then tell them about the business, its fun though.
Hi, Sami, this is Christine from Nairobi.Recently joined GDI and totally relate with your bankers job.How is it going so far? The credit card thing is kinda limiting me though, but i do agree this is fun
RachelBrier

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2008, 07:07:50 AM »

hi my name is Rachel i just join this program yesterday and i'm trying to see if i can make some income oppoturnity  please share with me your ideas .
    thanks   rachel
Andersen Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2008, 08:05:59 AM »

Jan from Norway.. I have 2 programs to support in 2008... GDI and uVme... GDIrocks BIG time if you se the power in network marketing...... Wink dream BIG, start SMALL..........i do  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SUPPORT YOUR DOWNLINES 100% ALL THE TIME....
Dean Moore

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

Hi, Just joined from South Africa.. I going to try as much as possible to get things going before my trial period runs out..

Wish me luck
JohnMgalu

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »

Hi everyone! They call me John Mgalu and i come from Tanzania East africa, but currently studying in the US. I have just joined (2days) this promising business.  part of my goals is to utilize the income from this business to support my gospel ministry worldwide.

Looking forward to communicate with you, stay blessed and move from success to success.
JohanLouw

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2008, 09:22:11 AM »

Hi All!  I Joined WS today, still finding my feet. Good to see a lotof Rainbownationers around! I am VERY successful in another programme and now trying to get my eggs to a few other baskets. Can anyone tell me this is a good one, but please skip the "..if you work at it..." stuff, that stands to reason. The community atmosphere feels great! ...but are you actually making money here??

Myiranga C

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

So how did you do it, I signed up but got stuck later, thank you for helping

I have been an affiliate of GDI for a few months now, but I haven't participated in the forum yet.  I am amazed.  It is really a BIG family!  Well here is South Africa we our proud of big families.  The Xhosa people talk about UBUNTU - the spirit of togetherness.  It seems here are ubuntu in abundance at GDI!  I will call my GDI team the UBUNTU team, because together we will make a difference.  Good luck and success to you all.  If you do not know what Madiba Magic is.  Well that is the affectionate nickname for our former president Nelson Mandela.  Just do a search for that name - 500000 pages!  That's Madiba Magic!
Kiss Kiss Kiss
Thandiwe Nkwandla

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2008, 06:40:43 AM »

Hello Everyone

I'm a new kid on the block.  My name is Thandi from beautiful South Africa. I am working hard to get people to join and I'm sure by the end of this week I would have managed my first five.  I'ts nice to belong to such a big family that is available 24/7. 

Wishing everyone success!!
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2008, 02:28:30 PM »

...but are you actually making money here??

Why do you ask that? If it is to help you make a decision to proceed to build
a GDI business,  it is not me that is the opportunity, but the Company, the
products and the training.

Cheers,

Gordon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: