April 26, 2024, 06:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777041 times)
ShannonH

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 25, 2005, 03:54:01 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Shannon Herod I and 26, married and have a child on the way.  I have been marketing online for three years.  Well, let me correct that I have been reading about marketing online for two years and 8 month's. The last two months I have became serious.

My wife is pregnant and I would like to spend more time with my family and that is why I have decided to put a focus on starting and building a profitable home-based business.

I am very excited about what GDI has to offer and can not wait to start building a team!

Regards,

Shannon Herod
Tim_G

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 25, 2005, 11:09:21 AM »

Hello from Louisiana!  Just getting started here.  1st experience...... on first mailing of 1st group of 20 invitations, within 5 minutes of hitting the submit button I had a response!!  I hope the momentum continues!!

Tim
MikeMcGhie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2005, 09:45:01 PM »

Thanks Marie,

Appreciate the kind words.  I will hopefully hear from you again soon.

Mike McGhie
G_Reynolds

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 26, 2005, 09:45:01 PM »

Hi!  Im a newbie!!  Im excited and nervous all at the same time about what Im getting myself into.  I really need some good advice about this, should I be hopefull? Huh
MikeMcGhie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: October 27, 2005, 05:19:04 AM »

Was up G.  Well myself being a newbie I get quite confused myself.  But I can tell you that this forum is awesome in finding anything you need to know.  I visit it everyday, read the new posts, and surf what others have been doing.

I know in the future we will be successful by doing what others do. 

Talk to you later,

Mike McGhie Grin
Nathan_Lee

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2005, 07:36:45 PM »

Aloha, Everyone

Excited to be a part of a SUCCESSFUL family...
I always wanted to be a part of a welthy family...
Thanks for adopting me...
Now watch me ROAR!

Nathan Lee
MikeMcGhie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: October 27, 2005, 07:56:23 PM »

Hi Nathan,

Welcome.  I just started myself and absolutely love this place.  The forum and GDI!!!!!  I've learned allot just reading all the posts.  I'm sure I will see you around here often.

To your success,

Mike McGhie
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: October 27, 2005, 09:32:37 PM »

Nathan,

Wow another person from Hawaii joining GDI.

Well look me up if you need any help where on the same island and now lots of successful people who joined GDI.

Take care

Howie Martell
ValerieReynolds

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 27, 2005, 09:55:28 PM »

Hi I just joined GDI and excited about signing up but I want other people to know about this wonderful opportunity can I use other forums. valerie  Smiley
LeeSmith

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 27, 2005, 09:55:28 PM »

Hi there - I grew up in PA just "outside of Philly" more towards Delaware, but now I'm currently in Clementon, NJ - I just recently joined!  Anyway, wanted to say Hi and welcome - I dont know if you're having any computer application difficulties with any of this, but I have - just a bit - I'm referring people to my Website but on my gdi member's page it shows my user name "mommykisses" (where my invitations are coming from) -  so, I dont know what the glitch is there - but anyway, I also understand that somebody has been placed in my downline -  yet - I cant seem to see anybody listed when I click on the downline section - I can read the upline just fine... so, I'm wondering if it take 24 hours or something!  - Anyway, what I do like about it all is the constant support this company provides for each person!   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 12:20:42 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
JLaforge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: October 27, 2005, 09:55:28 PM »

Hi guys!

I too just joined... really exited about this and feel positive about the whole thing!   Grin

And your right... you learn alot form these post. 

Talk to you later!
JP

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2005, 12:31:34 PM »

I send a BIG WELCOME to all members from Florida!! It is such a pleasure having you all join us. I hope each of you will be an active participant in the forum; share your tips, suggestions and bask in the warmth and friendly atmosphere that we all find so readily here.

Wishing you much success!!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
ValerieReynolds

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2005, 05:17:20 AM »

Hi just joined a couple of days ago excited about this but not sure what to do. I dont know alot of people so I am looking for suggestions on getting people to sign up under me. Please give me any feedback would be helpful. Valerie Reynolds
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 12:20:11 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
DarnellSmith

The Doctor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: October 29, 2005, 05:21:41 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Darnell Smith and I am a web designer and host located here in Canton, Texas. This is home to the world famous First Monday Trade Days, the largest flea market in the world. I think this business will go very well with my own company.

Later

« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 05:23:10 AM by Frank_M » Logged
EConner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: October 29, 2005, 09:44:12 AM »

Greetings!

New Member to .WS - even though I have gotten many (MANY) invitations to join in the past.  It took until today for me to begin really vetting .ws --- hmmm --- what took me so long.

I am also newly back to Florida and now live in Tarpon Springs (FL)

Look forward to meeting, growing, and building ...
Eve
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: