June 26, 2024, 03:38:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 816380 times)
RobertStandard

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2005, 03:08:06 PM »

Hello from Big Bear

Wish you the best

Bob
Maryann S

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2005, 08:24:29 PM »

I'm also from Pismo Beach, California (paradise on earth)!

Anyway, I am also a Newbie trying to get past the "Duh" stage. Cheesy
WilsonP

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2005, 11:32:43 PM »

Hi, Patricia Wilson here,

I signed up on Sept 2,2005.
I am in central Caif near Fresno. I have leads that I purchased from GDI and only 1 response, and only one view the movie. I guess I need to invite more people. Right?

I need all the help I can get. I contacted my team leader and he has not responded to my emails for a week now so I sent him another one. If I don't get his help I will just ask others. I like your Information thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Patricia Wilson
John Stuart

Failure is a Prerequisite for Success!!

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2005, 10:34:36 PM »

Hi everyone! Shocked Well I just signed up on Sunday Sept.18,2005 so yes I am a "newbie" but I bring to GDI alot of hard work & success in the 14 years of Network Marketing. I am happy to say that this company GDI is well worth its investigation and credibility. I look forward in helping and bringing people to financial success and security. Lets spread the word about GDI! Good luck everyone in your business endeavour and I shall see you all at the top. Take care, John Stuart IV-GDI-Dallas,Texas  P.S. Hi to all my Canadian friends up there,eh? Miss you Canada!
Valerie Erwood

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2005, 04:21:07 PM »

Hello all!  I've visited several sites in my search for a home business, and FINALLY I found one that makes sense....and ALSO doesn't ask for some investment for a "DECISION PACKAGE"....YAY!!!  All the information I needed to make a decision was laid right there in front of me via the movie presentation.  See y'all on the Yellow Brick Road!

All the best....

Valerie Erwood
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2005, 07:58:36 PM »

Hi, Patricia Wilson here,

I signed up on Sept 2,2005.
I am in central Caif near Fresno. I have leads that I purchased from GDI and only 1 response, and only one view the movie. I guess I need to invite more people. Right?

I need all the help I can get. I contacted my team leader and he has not responded to my emails for a week now so I sent him another one. If I don't get his help I will just ask others. I like your Information thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Patricia Wilson

Hello Patricia!

Welcome first. You know the GDI leeds are not the magical tool which would provide you imediatelly with many signups. They're just one of the tools GDI offers to get started or to constantly do this business. Yes you'll have to invite more people and then when someone view presentation follow up with them in order to make their interest on a bit higher level as it already is after viewing the presentation ... Well, I'm not much of the "guru" by myself, and I also didn't have much success with leeds, but it worth to try ...

I wish you many sigh-ups and fun with GDI ...

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
GaryF

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2005, 08:04:18 PM »

Gary here from So. Cal  USA great to be here look foreword to our journey to success

Gary / mrfitzg

" I've been rich and I've been poor Rich is better "
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2005, 08:15:03 PM »

Gary here from So. Cal  USA great to be here look foreword to our journey to success

Gary!

Welcome aboard! You've just came on the plane for journey to success. Take a seat, fasten your belt and enjoy the flight!!! We'll go sky high beyond your imagination and we won't land, not so soon and not so fast!!!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Carlos Sisk

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 21, 2005, 09:01:21 PM »

Hello everybody! Just came on board a few nights ago. This looks to be an exciting business. I needed to find something to help pay with advertising for my other biz.  So just thought i would introduce myself and wish everybody good luck.

Thanks,
Carlos Sisk
P NeSmith

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 21, 2005, 09:01:23 PM »

Hi, fellow Alabamians,
I'm from the Tuscaloosa area.  I'm really looking forward to becoming a part of the GDI family and exchanging information with you folks. 

Roll Tide!! 
CoreyClay

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 22, 2005, 09:50:40 AM »

Howdy Texas Just came on board a few nights ago. really looking forward to working with GDI and metting new members, just thought i would introduce myself best wishes and good luck.
Michael Currie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: September 23, 2005, 09:59:07 AM »

Hello everyone. My name's Mike Currie and I live in Clearwater, Florida. I look forward to promoting GDI along with my primary business. If anyone is doing the same your advice would be appreciated.

Mike
BBaum

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 24, 2005, 06:14:11 PM »

Just wanted to say hi and I am looking forward to this new venture.
CassandraGillie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: September 24, 2005, 09:59:51 PM »

Hello everyone looking forward to making those big bucks in deep in the heart of Texas  Grin

Cassandra Gillie
ShirleyJ

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2005, 12:59:25 PM »

Hi all. Just signed up today. I don't really know what I am doing yet so I would appreciate any tips on getting started.

Shirley J.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: