April 28, 2024, 02:46:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777339 times)
Jackie_A

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: August 10, 2009, 02:57:43 AM »

Hello in GDI land! I just started this a couple of weeks ago.  I'm in PA USA. Waiting to see whats gonna happen with this site. I'll take any advise from you I can get to improve. Thanks Jackie
Charles John

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: August 11, 2009, 03:47:41 AM »

Alright guys and gals, I want to make some money! I feel like I'm the poster child for making mistakes when it comes to business. I am at my wits end and need to recover immediately... Any pointers will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
Charles J Cool
DDebra

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »

Debra from Idaho. I have been married for 34 years. 4 children. 3 girls 1 boy. I have been in MLM for 25 years and I have not made it YET. WS will be my ticket. I wrote a book. I am a loan officer. I do life insurance. I am a busy person and would like to relax sometime and get my debts paid off sometime before I wear out. So you know my life story. Smiley
N Stolper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1503 on: August 13, 2009, 03:13:34 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I am from Dogtown (Santa Monica). I am tired of living with roaches so, I hope we all make some money.

Nick Stolper
www.gdi138.ws
GregoryC

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: August 14, 2009, 03:06:29 AM »

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be a part of this opportunity and I look forward to growing with you guys!
Greg
Terra K

MissTerraK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1505 on: August 18, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »

Hey from the big Lake Orion, MI USA
Sorry I'm a little late at this but I just wanted to introduce myself, I am MissTerraK and am new to internet marketing. Tried something else but not doing so well. I've been in affiliate programs before & won many top sales tropheys,but that was in person!
Anyway, if anyone would like to take this lil fledging under their wing & teach her to soar, contact me please & Thank you!
Terra
JosephCrudup

View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: August 19, 2009, 03:59:45 AM »

Hello,

I am from New haven Ct, about a hour from NYC. Great little college town. I have a sales background.
but very shaky when it comes to web site building. I am very motivated and itws nice to see such a large community. I am one to be very active and I am sure I will have a ton of thoughts and questions so I thabk you all in advance.

Joe
Ryan K

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Hey Everyone,

My name is Ryan Kuchan and I'm not really new, but I been in GDI almost 3 months now with over 100+ people in my down line. Just wanted to give a quick shout out and say, "Hello!" to everyone.
T_Nhaway

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Hi Pellerin from Georgia.......This might be 3 months 2 late but I am a newbee myself and am from Philadelphia PA.  Well I look forward to making some money with this opportunity. 

Welcome.......
Kareem Shabazz

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Hi I just signed up today hopefully I can make some extra income doing this
FKingman

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: August 19, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

Hello everybody, Frank from Colorado springs here.  Fairly new here(6/2009) and still stumbling around with all the different aspects of being a part of the Acme People Search search engine program. I am very novice with both the technical aspects of setting up websites, links, ads, etc. and all the ins and outs of internet affiliate marketing.  Would love to have someone in the Colorado Springs area to spend some side-by-side time with to really cut down this steeeep learning curve.

The whole thing with GDI and the other 6 revenue streams in this program, in terms of building effective advertising, is very exciting, but is very frustrating for me to get my head around it all.  I look forward to participating here.
JamesRainey

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: August 21, 2009, 03:51:12 AM »

Hello

I'm James Rainey from Charlottesville Vrginia.  I'm a newbie to internet marketing,  although I'v been trying to make money online for several years now.  I guess you could call me a program jumper... always jumping to the next latest and greatest product.  Infact I was introduced to gdi several years ago but I was too green to know what I didn't know.  It is time to get serious and treat this like a business. Oh yeah I joined gdi last night, but I'm afraid I might have a problem because you are only allowed one account.  I can't remember anything about my previous account to cancel it.  Good luck to everyone.

James
GLima

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1512 on: August 22, 2009, 08:51:43 AM »

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself and say Hi to my GDI friends...My name is Gary and I am From Cape Cod, MA and am really excited about building my downline! I currently have been on for 8 days but no sign ups yet? but getting traffic Grin Looking forward to meeting new friends here!
Im sure i will have plenty of questions Shocked

Good To Be Here!
Gary Grin

My success is your success...

Gary31
CurtisTaylor

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: August 23, 2009, 05:54:01 AM »

Hello everyone ,my name is Curtis just join yesterday trying to get the hang of this. I'm kind of new to this so if anyone can help me out holla at me.
LarryPugh

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: August 23, 2009, 05:56:34 AM »

My name is LarryDean and I'm from Carlsbad, Ca.  I joined GDI months ago and new to the forum.  Looking forward to working with all of you.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: