April 28, 2024, 03:39:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777302 times)
RMatsubara

View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: June 09, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »

Hey Everyone my name is Ryo Matsubara from fresno ca, thought to do a shout out to all others from the central valley.
Rick_L

View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »

Hi, how are people learning about GDI? What made you join? Trying to get some hints about newbies.

Thanks.
SFinley

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: June 12, 2009, 04:35:30 AM »

Hi, just wondering if there is any Georgia peach folks on here?
MichaelReed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1458 on: June 13, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

Hey Everyone,

As you already know, G.D.I. uses the process of multi-level duplication to create income. I want to invite you to a program that can help you grow your downline. Please do not feel discouraged immediately because this isn't a scam that promises you 1000's of leads a day. It is a free social network called People String (like MySpace or FaceBook). It works very similar to G.D.I. so I am sure you will be into it. You can sign up for a full time free account that will earn you money. The key here is free. To be upfront, there is a short survey that only took me 1 minute to complete. Check it out at http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=michaelstarr. I truly think that this will make your marketing career a thousand times easier.

Your Friend in Today's Fast-Paced World,
                                                 Michael Starr
                                                 mike@starr.ws
SuriokusumoW

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

Hi All ..

My Name is Wendarto Suriokusumo and I'm from Santa Maria Valley Calicornia ..

I'm New in GDI and Need Your Advice " How To Build GDI Business Make Your Money Coming Faster "

Let's Stay In Touch and Thank You ..

" Wendarto Suriokusumo "
ChristineHandy

View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: June 14, 2009, 10:35:47 PM »

Where are the affiliates from Maryland?
AnaO1

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: June 15, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »

hello to all i am new in this bussines and i wisch u all good luck
Terry Neal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1462 on: June 18, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »

I am Happy and excited about the GDI opportunity, I am associated with a member that has dominated the leader board he is helping me, if you would like to join us for help with your GDI opportunity let me know.
If you live in Minnesota lets have lunch, I am in Bloomington.
GinoD

View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: June 19, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

I joined about a week ago I'm having a little trouble getting started this is all new to me.
I sent my sponsor E-mails but i have got noting back if there is any one that could help me it would
be greatly appreciated.
Gino DiMichele
Nadra W

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: June 19, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

Hi Everyone My name is Nadra from Atlanta, Ga  I just joined about a week ago! I'm so excited about this program!!! Wink
RGaylord

View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: June 19, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

Hi, Robert here from Redford, Michigan.  Im still in my trial period but I've already decided to do this until I make a profit.  I cant wait to learn and earn with the best of you.
Michael Miller1

View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: June 20, 2009, 11:55:33 AM »

I just signed up a few days ago and am very looking forward to working with every one of you!  I am very new at this, so I have alot to learn!  And I cant wait!  My fiancee and I (Christy) would love to buy a house soon so our Chihuahua Josie can run around in the yard and enjoy the outdoors more, and I am prepared to learn this business inside and out and do well!  Thanks for reading!!
ThomasConnelly

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: June 22, 2009, 03:10:52 AM »

I'm hoping that I can find enough people who think like me, that $10/month is cheap and that it's worth it to sign up and get others to join for financial freedom.  I guess that there are a lot of dumb unmotivated people out there who will find fault in anything.  I got a bit discouraged reading how some have trouble with this.  The people in the video testimonials didn't look like super business people and as long as there is no fraud going on if they can do it I surely can.

I already spend a bundle on various domains and reseller web hosting for Internet Marketing so this is just an extension of that with the potential for more, or so I am hoping.  I plastered this thing on my blog and the banners on some of my domains.  I plan on using my IM opt in lists (when I generate them - takes some time) to fish for downline people.

--Tom
Dava L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1468 on: June 22, 2009, 03:14:45 AM »

Hi, I just joined last week and am still feeling things out. I live in San Diego CA - Poway to be precise. Haven't had any takers yet, but working on it a bit each day.

Smiley
~Dava Leblang-Jensen

Want to grab the most visible area on any website and promote your business or product without spending one single cent of your own money? Check this out to see what all the marketing pros love - but nobody is talking about!
http://www.HeaderAds.com/10618
Charlotte V N

View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: June 22, 2009, 03:14:45 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Charlotte V Nash a network marketer from the state of Delaware. I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you. I also look forward to working with most of you as well.

To Our Success!
Charlotte
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: