April 28, 2024, 03:34:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777301 times)
Sheila_Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: May 21, 2007, 03:10:59 AM »

Hi everyone - I'm a newbie. Been in the program for about a month. Got a few signups already. Really anxious to hit the ground running.
Benjamin Lewis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: May 22, 2007, 03:00:45 AM »

Greetings to everyone.

My name is Ben.  I am 23 (24 in a bit more than a month).  I live in western PA.

Very excited and hoping I can make this work.
SCrowley

Teach only love

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 23, 2007, 02:59:42 AM »

Hi everyone,
  Just joined GDI 5 minutes ago.  Looks like I have a lot or reading to do Grin.
So as an intro, I love music, movies (especially Si-fi and fantacy and comedy) Been trying to do some internet marketing so I can stay at home and work, so far no luck but I just found out about forums. I'm excited about this new (for me Wink method of networking. See you on the boards
ldymusic  Kiss
R_Casimir

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 23, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »

Just joined. Lets see how this goes. Seems to be fairly easy and doesn't take much time.

Seeya around Cool
Joshua Quarrell

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 23, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »

Grin how goes the biz. i hope it works for us all.
JMedina

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 25, 2007, 03:01:14 AM »

Hey wassup. Just trying to learn a few tricks of the trade. pm me with any help. thanks
B Lum

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 25, 2007, 11:51:58 AM »

Hi guys im new to the forum and im looking for an active upline that has been in this company for over 6 months and doing well.
If u can post and show me how you are doing or at least just be active and help downlines i am willing to sign up under you. I have 3 days to do so.
Mainly you dont have to be around just as you are in usa so maybe we can swap numbers talk stratigies.  I have experiance in network marketing by word of mouth and invites, even when the money was about $400. i can get people to sign up.  when i had put my mind into it, i had ov er 20 sign ups paying $400 or more in 2 weeks time. I have many ways of marketing but i not that good with computer.

please reply back as my upline isnt responding to my emails since i joined and i've been here for 3 days and dont wanna wait, not knowing if he is active or not.
they are all also mainly out of country so thats even a bigger dissapoinment.
Thank you
AjRantz

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 28, 2007, 05:34:34 AM »

Im new here to GDI, 21 yr old in seattle, in marketing, and dreaming of starting up a music company... but some money would help that ALOT!! but honestly i am pretty overwhelmed, I just cant seem to figure everything out right now. Basically im just emailing every to my website. I havnt done anything to it, it is just the site i started with, and I suppose that is what im supposed to be doing? I simply believe that once people see that video its a done deal for many. Any advice on how to get more people to see that video? Or should I just go out to the internet and promote them all to go to my website?

Any help would be soo awesome! Thanks,
AJ
KathyClark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #893 on: May 29, 2007, 03:05:47 AM »

Hello from Alabama.  Just signed up for 7 day free trial and so far I am very impressed.  Looks like a fun place.
Also love the active forum. 

Looking forward to working with all of you,

[color="green"]Kathy Clark[/color][/b]
Matthew_N

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 01, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »

Hello everybody,

This forum is great. Just starting GDI and wanted to say hi.  Much success to everybody.

Finding a way to help many, leads to greatness.

Matthew
Deborah Gibson

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 02, 2007, 02:18:11 PM »

hi, my name is deborah.
any one here from ohio or the carolinas? today is my first day and so hello to everyone.
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #896 on: June 05, 2007, 05:01:32 PM »

Hello all East Coast members,

My name is Howie Martell currently living in lovely Virginia Beach Va.

I have been with GDI for a good while and have enjoyed the business and the serious help you receive all over the world from fellow associates.

take care,

Howie Martell
D_Rodriguez

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 07, 2007, 04:25:18 AM »

http://
Hello everyone, I am very excited to have found this site.  I live in Grand Prairie, Texas   ( Dallas County)
I hope to meet people with the same goals as me and that is making money!

Daniel
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #898 on: June 07, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »

http://
Hello everyone, I am very excited to have found this site.  I live in Grand Prairie, Texas   ( Dallas County)
I hope to meet people with the same goals as me and that is making money!

Daniel

Hello Daniel,
You are welcome to GDI and forum family.
Wishing all the best.
Actually we all are here to make some $$$$$$.
So let us try and try to get more traffic to your GDI url , traffic means true traffic.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Art Wilson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #899 on: June 08, 2007, 05:57:43 PM »

I have been in MLM for over 30 years and made tons of money and enjoy a lifestyle I never dreamed of. However GDI offers an opportunity I haven't seen in many years!! Glad we came onboard. See you at the TOP!!

Art Wilson
The Springfield Agency
Colorado Springs Grin

Art Wilson
The Springfield Agency
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: