April 24, 2024, 06:19:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 776850 times)
SylvanNoel

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: February 09, 2007, 03:25:01 AM »

Grin just kiddin guys. so hows everyone doin, hopefully better than me. im tryin to write a paper right now which isnt workin out but at least its friday.  im startin off my gdi biz n its not doin to well but i havent lost hope, any help is welcomed.  if i find anything useful u guys will be amongst the first to know, after all were just one big family.  wel everyone God Bless and excuse my grammar
KristyW

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 12, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »

Hi Everyone! My name is Kristy Woodby. I have been with GDI since November of 2006. I have owned my own advertising business web site since Jan 2001. I've been helping thousands of Mothers each year to get free information about work at home opportunities.

I've always looked at what everyone had to offer when they advertised on my wahm  ( work at home moms ) web site and never really found what I thought would be good for the whole wahm community and could benefit myself as well.  Until now... I just love the GDI opportunity! I am now able to help Moms get their own website and business! What's better than that??

This is a business you can work at any pace. I have 2 children at home all day (age 1 & 2) with 4 kids (my goal setters)  in school during the week.  I can run my business mainly through emails while the kids are napping or playing here beside me. It's great and, this opportunity has shown me more success in the last three months than anything I have ever tried and it's SO EASY!!

I am always looking for those who are building their business or trying to! I think we all can help each other. I would love to get in on some live training calls or even prospect calls to see how others are building a business with GDI.

Anyone?Huh

Thanks for reading!!

Truly a great opportunity!!!
Kristy Woodby

« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 03:29:34 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
R Carter

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 13, 2007, 03:22:00 AM »

I'm from Arizona and I just wanted to say hi to everyone and if there is any one else from Arizona give me a shout.  laterz
Anthony_S

View Profile
Hey
« Reply #813 on: February 14, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »

Hey newbie here from FL
Terry N

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 15, 2007, 04:17:53 AM »

Just getting started  and glad to be here!
RStrang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #815 on: February 17, 2007, 05:21:04 AM »

Hello ,from Pittsburgh ..Anyone nere by? Smiley
Bonnie S

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 17, 2007, 07:45:58 AM »

Hello! I believe this is my 5th day. I don't think I have many hits, and certainly no downline but I haven't truly started anything yet. I've spent about 200 credits on TrafficSwarm, but it's FREE so who cares about that, eh? He said himself he spends thousands of credits for 2-5 joins, so, no biggie. I'm all over the place. I use MySpace groups, AdlandPro, DirectMatches all to advertise. I'm a little confused, though, is this part of PIF4P??? Or totally separate...don't wanna get in trouble or anything. I LOVE LOVE LOVE GDI!!! The only network marketing thing like this that I've ever been excited about.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
Bonnie Souza
MsTremain@gmail.com
Proverbs 23:5
      "Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone,
       for they will surely sprout wings
       and fly off to the sky like an eagle."
KevinLauer

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 21, 2007, 12:41:45 PM »

Hello everyone! I am excited to get started with new opportunity. I am very open to any suggestions that have worked for others. If there is anyone local to columbus, ohio, I would love to meet up and have a conversation. Thanks!
ChrisBlanks

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 22, 2007, 11:04:20 AM »

Hello I am new just wanted to introduce myself and say hi
CChoate

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 23, 2007, 01:54:23 AM »

Hello all I am from Southern Illinois and I have been signed up for about a month.
Howdy all  Smiley Smiley
M_DeYoung

View Profile WWW
« Reply #820 on: February 24, 2007, 11:08:50 AM »

Hello Everyone!
I'm in Central Florida, home of NASCAR. I'm currently "working" as a graphic artist.  I love VACATIONS!

Right now, I need all the help I can get.  I have some lofty goals!  I don't want to be disappointed with this as I  have with other income opportunities.  So, HELP ME HELP OTHERS in growing, learning and earning!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 03:20:32 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
J_Lent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #821 on: February 26, 2007, 04:18:28 PM »

Anybody from N.H.
CurryK

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 04, 2007, 05:57:10 AM »

Hi Guys, I just joined today and I am so excited about what I have learned so far.  Please know I feel so much better to know that everyone is here to help us newbies get going on the road to success.  Thanks.
JohnJ

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: March 04, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »

I just signed up today, looking forward to a prosperous future with GDI  Best of luck to everyone Smiley
Rod_D

Skype ID: proadco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #824 on: March 04, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm Rod DeVaney, here in Poplar Bluff, Mo.  I have to admit, this is my second go around with GDI, even when
I was a member over three years ago I dropped out with a having a downline that exceeded my monthly cost, a
newbie  mistake.

Just a few short months I have rebuilt my business and the downline is growing.

My advice,, every business person needs a top level domain, use your website to host your affiliate
programs.  GDI income is secondary till it becomes a primary. In time  business will grow with rewards.

Rod

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: