April 29, 2024, 04:15:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777405 times)
MKerr

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:49 PM »

HI how are you, I live in York, pa. maybe we can exchange some ideas about this business and get a huge area in eastern and central Pa.
working on the same team.

Successfully Yours, Matthew A. Kerr
RobbieFanucchi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: November 28, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

Robbie Fanucchi here:

Just wanted to introduce myself and say HI from sunny Southern California.  I've been in GDI for about a week and a half and already have a few sign-ups.  So I definitely see the potential with this exciting company.

I've been involved in other Internet business projects for the past year and have struggled to get customers.  With the GDI program it has already proven to be much easier.  Looking forward to future successes.

Robbie Fanucchi
B Hale

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 30, 2006, 10:23:30 AM »

Hi To Everyone From Tennesse...
                                                     BHale
Susette Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 30, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »

Hello to Everyone at GDI,
   No coincidence that I have joined. Like attracts like & the company statement says it all. I appreciate the opportunity. Looking forward to many properous years with all of you. Originally from New Orleans, LA, but now live in South West Florida. I do expect to be moving soon & am delighted that I won't lose touch with anyone now that I've joined GDI.
              Only one question: I sent 20 emails to others this morning & so far no one has received the emails. I've checked my account & it shows they have been sent. Is there a delay incorporated for new members or what have I done incorrectly? Thanks for any advice.
I AM, In Gratitude & With Best Regards,
Susette Mare`
JSpool

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 02, 2006, 06:38:13 AM »

Hey, my name is Jonah Spool, and I'm a new member of a GDI team working out of Lakewood, Washington.  We're primarily composed of college students, Lead by one of our instructors.

It's great to be a part of the company, and will strive to spread the word.

Any tip or piece of advice that will help to get me started will be highly appreciated!

Once again, great to be on board!

~Jonah Spool~
MitchellD

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 04, 2006, 02:29:34 AM »

Just wanted to introduce myself; my name is Dayton Mitchell from Las Vegas.  I'm originally from Ohio; I'm a Military photographer for the Air Force, been doing that for some time now.  Just joined this company yesterday and ready to make some money!!  How's everybody out?HuhHuh?? Roll Eyes
J. Wendy Wos

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 06, 2006, 01:42:40 AM »

Hi!  I'm a new member.  My name is J. Wendy Wos and I'm from Minneapolis, Minnesota.  I am sure looking forward to working with GDI.
Miguel Gonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 06, 2006, 10:16:08 PM »

Greetings to All,
      I'm so excited to get started with GDI. I have minimal experience with network marketing, being a member with USANA which was also listed in Business Week. (has anyone heard of it?) But GDI makes that look like peanuts!! Even so, I am having some trouble setting up a website. Can someone explain to me how to create a link on my website, you know, so customers are referred to the introductory video. I really want to learn how to upload a video, then I should be all set. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you for your consideration- Miguel Gonzalez
Ryan R

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 09, 2006, 04:29:28 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm an 18 year old student at Michigan State University and I am so excited to have found GDI.  I just signed up today, and don't have any downline yet, but I think I'm getting close!  Wish me luck, i am so excited to see what GDI has in store for me, and vice versa.
J Ruggles

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 09, 2006, 04:56:08 PM »

Hi everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all...

John Ruggles
JonathanB

Success Lies Within You!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: December 17, 2006, 05:11:47 AM »

I just wanted to introduce myself I am Jonathan Bracy from Brunswick Maine. I just joined GDI the other day and had been thinking about it for sometime now. So far my upline has been great and I look forward to doing well. If anyone ever needs help or has anything such as advice for me let me know anytime at all. Check ouy my website as well some good advertising resources, I want to thank those whom run GDI and my upline for a great opportunity.

Well have a good afternoon everyone it's nice to be here   Smiley

Ramona R1

Hi everyone, Thanks for joining with me today.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #761 on: December 20, 2006, 04:00:31 AM »

hi,
   just want to say hello to everyone and introduce my self. My name is  Ramona and I am from Indiana. I am glad to be apart of this new venture and meet new people and learn new things. I guess that I am like most people that is just trying to find a better way of life for me and my family. I hope to learn alot from everybody and make many new friends. everyone have a wonderful day.

Ramona Rogers
GTate

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 21, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »

Hi, this is Gary. Wanted to say I'm extremly excited about the GDI opportunity. And I hope to bring lots of energy to you all. Everything I've heard about GDI is exciting. I look forward to the future and what its going to bring to us all.

Blessings
Gary Tate <><

« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 04:05:40 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CFutral

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 22, 2006, 02:31:37 PM »

:)Hello from Las Vegas

I am new and anxious for any help from anyone...I love to network and have quite a large network with a lot of business people.  If you would like to network with me, please feel free to email me and exchange emails and informatin about  yourself.  In the meantime, I could use all the help getting this program up and running....especially with the website...I am not quite sure what to put on the site how to build is not problem, just what kind of information needs to go into it is...so if anybody can help, my mind is wide open....I have a lot of business experence from the real world, fair amount on the internet side, just started about 3 years ago...I got Lupus and had to quit the real world.  i am on total disability, so funds are kind of low and I am attempting to build my life on the internet.  I am 50 years old, divorced, have 2 grown children, one in Iraq.  My business mostly involves retail/wholesaie, however I dabble in the affiliate world as well.  My experience covers newspaper, audio visual, graphics, website building, manufacturing, govewrnment contracting, dealing with buyers from walmart, costco, home depot and the likes; telemarketing for such companies as choice point for insurance, financial and real estate markets, inventory control over 4 warehouses in 4 states, production control for mulitmillion dollar manuf. industry, marketing and trade show coordination, priciing control and accounting.  So as you can see there is not much in my business career that I have not done...lol Grin
I started woriking at the age of 15 and worked 2 jobs till I was 28, got married then, had my kids and because of the illness was forced into early retirement at the age of 47.  At the point is when I started my internet career which is still in its baby steps, so I am eager to learn all I can from you gurus out there....Lookiing forward to speaking with you all.....If anybody would like to speak on the phone with me I am available from 3:00am to 4:00pm pacific standard time...that is the time I cut off all biz so that I may give my sig. other his personal time....lol....as you can I get up quite early....and that is only Monday thru Friday...Weekends are off, although I do work on the computer all the time....I do not speak to anybody, that is my time to do my work uninterupted....I keep my time management under tight control..Learned that early on you must have a time control schedule or you would never get anything done...lol...Again, I look forward to speaking with you all....Goodday Smiley
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 02:32:53 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Bob Swain

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 26, 2006, 05:28:27 AM »

[/img] HI I'm Bob Swain from Minnesota
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: