April 19, 2024, 11:10:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 776260 times)
StaciaE

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: September 09, 2006, 01:37:12 PM »

Hello GDI members,

My name is Stacia Ellison I'm a nurse in the Jackson metro area of Mississippi.  This is my first internet business and I'm excite, terrified and positive I can work this.  My cards, DVDs and leads are on their way.  My first set of leads came yesterday and one prospect has viewed my site, but not the Flash presentation.

Question:  Should I call them or let the lead system work using the follow-up email system?

Any tips on how to farm my local area?  I'm on several internet sites already and now I'm focusing on home.  Help, pleaseee....

Much success to everyone and I post you'll later.

Staysh

Dean G

Lets Do Business

View Profile WWW
« Reply #691 on: September 10, 2006, 09:01:48 PM »

Hi all NYC LI here. Smiley

Looking forward to talking and help all.
Just start about 2 weeks now alot of hits no donwlines yet.
It's ok .

Good luck all.
Dean
LeighW

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 10, 2006, 10:23:39 PM »

Hello To you all!  Smiley

I'm new here (as of a week ago) and have been busy reading and learning and doing. LOL  There is alot to do, but I am determined to make a go of this and I truly believe that this is a wonderful opportunity.

I'm just a very impatient person however and I want a downline of thousands and thousands of people and I want them yesterday!  LOL

Anyway, I'm 47 and disabled, but giving this 100%. I've not gotten anyone yet that wants to be successful, but they will. I'm still in the process of getting leads and setting up autoresponders and reading training materials and etc.

I notice however in the statistics, hardly any of my GDI invites are even opening their invites. So, this tells me, I'm needing to get better leads.

Okay, I've written a book here so I will close but just wanted to say hello and that this forum is fantastic! I've been lurking around and reading for a few days now and learning so very much!

Thank You!!

Leigh Ann
DHorton

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 13, 2006, 10:39:40 PM »

Wow, I've never done this kind of thing before...but I enjoy designing websites and doing work on the computer.  I just graduated with a degree in Information Systems Management.  I am currently in an IT consulting internship where I am designing websites and thought this would be a great way to build a business.  Any advice or support would be much appreciated.

Thanks!  Best of luck to everyone!

Dave
DonnaHurst

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 15, 2006, 02:19:21 AM »

8)Hello,Was going to say anyone from Arkansas,But see their are some people,My name is Donna And im From Searcy,ArkansasWanted to say Hello,Please email,I.m. me maybe we can share ideas!!!and I wish everyone all over,The very best of luck with everything you do and may all your dreams come true!!!!Donna
LMayhew

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: September 16, 2006, 02:05:19 AM »

Hello Donna,  My name is Louis and I see your new at GDI too,well I have been at it now for about two months working hard surfing to advertise my site, I also invested in to some leads, but I dont have a auto mail system so I just use GDI invite. I got to say I have had a lot of views but no sign ups yet I keep trying cant give up. Say Donna if you wish you can PM me just say your name is Donna and I will know its you,mabe we can help each other. If  anyone  out there would like to join in with us, just get are e-mails going and are ideas.  GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GOOD DAY  LOU  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 03:27:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Louis Mayhew
RicardoSosa

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 17, 2006, 06:25:18 AM »

;DHello to all of you, My name is Ricardo Sosa I live in Tampa, Fl I'm originally from Cuba and I have been in the State from 12 years. I found out about this opportunity in an email somebody send to me I thought it was interesting and here I am I hope it will be for the better because in the past I've tried other stuff and didn't work out for me so good and instead to make money I ended loosing money and I think there are a lot of people like me out there that have been in the same situation. I have so many question and issues that I would like to post in here but at this moment I have to be brief because in this beauteful Sunday Sept 17 I have to go to work at 10 am even I rather would like to stay at home with my kid and wife but I have to do it. I work in a store as a wrehouse associate but as everyone else in here looking for a better way to make a living.

One of my concern of issue is there will be a way I can find the dvd presentation in spanish and some other training in spanish the reason I ask these is because here in Tampa where I live there are a lot of hispanic people and some of my friend and people I know there are hispanic even I speak, write and read English I feel more confortable to speak with them abot this opportunity in spanish if somebody have some idea or have the same situation like me please don't hesitate and reply to this topic, and anybody is welcome to reply to this post and le me know any info that will help me to build my business. Another issue is about the Sitebuilder program or software eventhough I know a little about computer and stuff I feel stuck trying to build my website if anybody has some experience with it I would appreciate any info about this also. Well my time is runnin out I have to go to my duties thank you all of you again to let me join and I hope and wish the best to all in this quest to financial freedom. Thank you for your attention.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 06:25:51 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Ricardo
SamuelMunoz

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 17, 2006, 04:12:10 PM »

Hello Ricardo, bienvenido!!

I'm also from Cuba (got here back in 1980) and I also live in a dominantly hispanic city (Miami). Anyways, to answer you question, YES they do have the DVD's in Spanish, although I haven't ordered any yet. I just got serious about this incredible business and will be placing my order this week.

They also have the Freedom.ws site in Spanish as well as "GDI's Wealth Guide". You can find it in the back office (home page).

Good luck!!

God bless <><   

Sam
RahimahSultan

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 18, 2006, 01:22:27 PM »

Hello everyone.  Rahimah here from New Mexico, USA.  I just signed up, and I wish everyone MUCH SUCCESS.
DennisJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 18, 2006, 03:44:27 PM »

Hi, My name is Dennis Johnson and I have just signed up with GDI. My wife is the "internet" gru in the family, however I am willing to try this business. I usually farm for a living and since it is going OUT..need something to keep me busy.

Hope to meet many new people, learn new things, and go to the top with this great business.

Take care and be blessed.

Dennis

Take care, be happy and always be blessed.

Dennis & Deborah
Dean G

Lets Do Business

View Profile WWW
« Reply #700 on: September 18, 2006, 09:39:47 PM »

Welcome Dennis From NyLI  Dean
Smiley
RayMcLaren

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:42 PM »

'Have been in GDI since last April.  Started out full of hope but nothing came of it.  I've decided to take the bull by the horns and "go for broke"  From today on I will be on the computer searching and learning how to make it work.  I live in Buena Park, {orange county} would like to hear from any and all GDI'ers.         
                          Waiting, Ray McLaren
Anne Rivers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #702 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:43 PM »

HI everyone,
 I posted my intro in the wrong place to begin with, as a reply to another thread! Anyway, in case you don't see it, my name is Anne. I have been signed on with GDI for about three weeks, and am just now getting to know my way around the site. I am having a hard time finding people around here though who are interested in what we do and what we provide. Maybe I will get some new ideas now that I am here. I am going to suggest this site to my boyfriend, who was actually the one I signed under. He needs a lot of support and encouragement too! Thanks!
Lewis_Dowson

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:37 PM »

Hi my name is Lewis Dowson. I started with this about 4 weeks ago and I still am not quite sure what steps to take in order to make this work, if anyone is doing well and wants to be a mentor to me and give me step-by-step instructions it would be appreciated. I have limited funds to work with, in fact I am having a hard time of it financially right now. I am trying to replace my income as an over the road truck driver to a stay at home dad now. My kids are counting on me and I am counting on someone out there to help me provide better for them. If I know what to do and can do it, I will do the best that I can.
ColonBolden

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 21, 2006, 03:26:09 AM »

My name is Colon from Chesapeake, VA.  Just wanted to say hello to everyone..  Hello
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: