April 29, 2024, 09:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777423 times)
Michael Vega

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: August 31, 2006, 02:54:39 PM »

Hello My name is Michael Vega I live in Hobart Indiana.  I'm new to this business. But not new to the internet world. I've had many internet businesses. All were scams and a flop. I've had a lot of bad luck with internet businesses and I'm hoping this will change. If anyone knows or has any advice on how to make money quickly with this business please let me know. I need all the help I can get. I have many bills and a newborn child born Aug 9. So I just thought I would introduce myself and wish you all good luck God Bless....
GaryTolsty

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 31, 2006, 10:43:48 PM »

Hi!  Im Toastie from Ohio in the USA,,,Just got My 1st Signup Today!   Passion!  I love that Word! What a Great Program!  I would like to thank my Sponser,,((JASON)) What a tremendous Help Hes been!  Are We Havin Fun Yet!    Bye Bye!
KennethK

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 02, 2006, 03:50:37 AM »

Aloha Everyone! Smiley

I am hoping to hear from anyone from Honolulu or the other islands, Kauai, Maui, Molokai, Lanai or Hawaii Big Island...

I moved from Millbrae, California to Honolulu 2 years and 5 months ago...and am so excited to be part of GDI...

I just viewed the promotional DVD and am positive that this tool will be my key to success.

Does anyone else want to share any ideas with me?....
I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you....
My best wishes to everyone...
Kenneth
CarlosCox

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 02, 2006, 12:49:08 PM »

Hi Stefani,

I'm from Monterey,California
how are you doing with gdi so far.

Carlos!
PatRinella

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 02, 2006, 01:15:16 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member (sort of).   I've been here a couple months now and  really just starting up now.     I'm from Ohio, the Buckeye State. 

I love reading the posts.   Also, looking forward to my first check.

I'm sure I'll need plenty of help along the way.

Your Friend

Pat Rinella
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #680 on: September 02, 2006, 07:30:07 PM »

Welcome Pat
                    what it takes more than anything else is persistence and focus  good luck! I am sure you will pick up
plenty of help here on this forum and if I may make a suggestion  click on
RodB website for starters . Wink
This picture I have added is from Paris France where a good friend of mine has just bought an investment a Petit bijou which she has refurbished  here are some pictures; Take a look  she has renovated  it herself ( with help ofcourse) There are other rooms   if you want to learn  more  go to my website,enjoy. I think it is just scrumptious Cheesy
 http://Http://www.patsite.com/page6.html
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 08:39:47 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
Nacita Moore

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 05, 2006, 07:46:16 AM »

I am new and still on my seven day trial. I plan to stay with the company for many years to come.
Darryl Griffin

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 05, 2006, 12:36:33 PM »

Hello all, newbie here from Maryland, and very confused...
Giovanni S

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:03 PM »

Hi Nacita
I'm also new but I'm getting weary !If that;s how it's spelled !!
Do you have a trick for me to get traffic and sign-ups?
Gioman
SPatty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #684 on: September 06, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »

Hi all,

I am fairly new to GDI and I am really looking forward to building a nice business with this company.

Cheers,
Patty

People can do anything if they believe they can!
Gabriel Trujillo

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:04 AM »

Hello everybody,
This is Gabriel i'm in Miami Florida and hoping to make friends and get some tips from the pros, please those of you that are already making money with GDI help those of us (new) that are starting with this business your help and generosity will be appreciated.

I'll check with you boys and girls pretty soon!

Gabriel.
TroyA

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:04 AM »

Hi, my name is Troy and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.......anyone here from Minnesota?  I just joined today and am extremely excited!!!!  Any suggestions would be helpful.......
KathyEnglish

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 07, 2006, 08:17:18 AM »

Gabrielle,

I live in Dutchess County, NY. Are we neighbors?

Kathy
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: September 07, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »

Gabrielle,

I live in Dutchess County, NY. Are we neighbors?

Kathy
============
Kathy,
Hi! I also live in Dutchess county. Hyde Park to be more specific. GDI is a great opportunity. Hope to see your business cards on bulletin boards when I post mine.
John Phillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: September 09, 2006, 08:10:44 AM »

Troy-

Plug into the knowledge base that is available in this forum for one.  I highly recommend ordering a DVD and viewing it, then having it onhand if you want to share with anyone (at least view it online at dvd.ws).  There are a load of ways to successfully promote your new business, best advice don't get into too many campaigns too quickly unless you are a marketing genius already.  GDI has some good marketing tools available in back office.

Don't blow any potential partners by offering the opportunity before you are very clear on what it is.

PM me if you have any specific questions that I might be able to help you with.

Best of Luck with the new Business,
Marcus McCullough
Stilwell, KS.

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: