April 29, 2024, 04:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777403 times)
Anne Lake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: August 22, 2006, 02:44:27 AM »

Hello Everyone,
I am excited to get on with this. I love the idea that we are all around the globe yet so close!!
Best  journey to all. Smiley
I am in Ardmore, Ok, Still call Ft Worth, Tx home  Undecided.
Anne

Anne
This is the first day of the rest of your life..
what you do with it is up to you
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: August 22, 2006, 02:44:27 AM »

Amy-

Congratulations, I joined a few weeks ago and things are going really well.  I bet your head is spinning trying to figure out what to do first.  Don't get overwhelmed it will all come together.  If there is anything you need answered post it and it will get answered dont worry, by myself or one of the other members. 

Best of Luck,
Marcus

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
JulieWood

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 22, 2006, 08:06:40 AM »

Hi!  I'm Julie from Rochester, NY.  I am still in my 7 day trial period but plan to stay on.  Nice to meet you all!
Chris Parker

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 23, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

Hi all   my name is Chris andI'm new to mlm   thanks for having me   I'm a Tennesseean on the banks of the Mississippi River .  Looking around and learning  thoughout this awesome journey   Smiley
DonaldHensley

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 23, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

Hi, my name is Don Hensley and I live in Jacksonville North Carolina. I'm hoping to learn from all of you.
Michael_Best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: August 23, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Michael Best and I have been with GDI for about 2 weeks now and love it! I'd love for you guys to say hello if you get the chance.

God Bless,

Michael
K Williams

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:59 AM »

Hello, Jerry....

....from nearby Sacramento, CA.

K Williams
Lyle Grooters

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 24, 2006, 04:29:31 AM »

Hi! I am Lyle Grooters from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas which is a retiremen village that has 8 golf courses.  We live on one of golf courses.  I am looking forward to building my website.javascript:void(0);
JeramyInzunza

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 24, 2006, 04:29:31 AM »

hi, my name is Jeramy Inzunza and i am from the small town of Redlands, CA.  I dont know anyone here but I am looking forward to meeting all of you.
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #669 on: August 24, 2006, 09:10:57 AM »

Hello Jeramy

Welcome and good luck.  The Forum is here if you need any help, dont forget to look around the other topics and learn from what others have asked.

Best of Luck,
Marcus

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
JaneenR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #670 on: August 25, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »

Hi everyone! My name is Janeen and I just signed up. I am originally from upstate N.Y. and have lived in Las Vegas for the past 26 years. I just put up my website but had some trouble doing it. It's not the greatest but hopefully will get better with practice.I am really looking forward to this opportunity. I checked out so many companies on the internet and this is the only one that I truely believe has all the elements to create a rewarding stay at home lifestyle. I would like to know honestly how long it is taking people to start earning. Of course I know it depends mostly on me and my marketing capabilities but on the average how long did it take some of the people that have been with the company say maybe 5 months. Are you starting to see the difference?

I was also wondering if there are conventions or trips planned where members get to meet each other?

And, if anyone could tell me what their favorite and most successful form of marketing is I would really appreciate the input.

I am looking forward to creating alot of new friendships with GDI!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Janeen St.Claire

Janeen from Vegas
KevernJ

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 25, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »

Hi Janeen,

Welcome to GDI. What is your website address?
KennethK

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 27, 2006, 11:39:41 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kenneth and I became a GDI affiliate a few days ago and am very excited about the whole business concept.
 I have been living in Hawaii since April 14, 2004 and have since,  been searching for an internet business almost daily with no success...and quite by accident, I stumbled on GDI....
What a great accident that was!! LOL
After checking the website,  I found myself signing up with great enthusiasm.
I have many years of experience with networking businesses....and have great faith in this type of home business but I have never been so excited about any business until I learned about GDI.
 I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you out there who are enthused as I am.
My best wishes to all of you and thank you GDI for this wonderful and effective FORUM and OPPORTUNITY!!

Aloha,
Kenneth
AnthonyHazelwood

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 28, 2006, 08:23:19 AM »

My name is Anthony and i am from Richmond,Va i am truly excited about this business. Can anyone tell me whats the best way to promote this on networking sites.
Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 28, 2006, 12:37:46 PM »

Hi all  from Va. !  Not many yet .... we are growing,  we will improve as time go by, so hold on for this great ride! Like to welcome all newbies  . Feel free to contact me if you like . Will help if I can .  The best to you all!
Billie

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: