April 25, 2024, 11:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 776995 times)
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 15, 2005, 01:22:47 PM »

Hi Christina

I am about 70 east of you, out in the sticks east of Riverhead.

Welcoime to GDI and good luck, lots of good information on this forum.

Rich

Rich Weiss
J_Sutton

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 15, 2005, 06:49:25 PM »

Hi All:

I just started GDI about 6 weeks ago and am excited about the opportunity.  I live in S.F. and just wanted to say, "Hi!"

Jason
BRamsue

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 15, 2005, 06:49:25 PM »

Hi All!
I just joined and am very excited about this opportunity.  I will appreciate any help with questions I might have.  Thanks!
Bramsue
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 15, 2005, 08:31:38 PM »

welcome ya'll ....... born and rasied minnesota freinds and family still ....  live in fla. now  anyways this is great opportunity have fun & enjoy
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: November 16, 2005, 01:18:56 AM »

Welcome to all new GDI member we our covering many states so lets build momentum everywhere with GDI.
ValerieReynolds

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2005, 05:18:47 AM »

HI I am excited about this opportunity I hope to build my business any one has suggestions on how to do that?Huh valerie
Ron Ellison

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2005, 07:37:25 PM »

Just wanted to say hello from Alaska to everyone. Myself and a friend have just recently signed up for this business, looking for a way out of our JOB just over broke jobs. We have checked several others but this one seems the best of them. Any help to get us kick started would be greatly appreciated. I have sent several emails to my up line but have not received any replies. I have sent invites purchased leads passed out brochures but no sign ups. HELP!!!

Thanks for any help!!!! Ron Ellison
BarbaraBusby

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 18, 2005, 07:03:35 AM »

I joined last night!  How is everyone doing?
TSiegel

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 18, 2005, 08:12:14 AM »

Where in WV are you located? I am in Martinsburg!
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: November 18, 2005, 09:11:56 AM »

Roger, I live about 30 min. from the West Virginia line. I am close to Bluefield. 

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
V Jenkins

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 19, 2005, 03:36:25 AM »

Aloha...from the Big Island. I signed up earlier this week and am so hyped after juss watchin' that fresh DVD that came out! I wrote to my upline (recent BONUS POOL WINNER and Hawaiian braddah livin' on the East Coast!) SHOUT OUT to Q of dejavu.ws...GDI has a lotta positive energy and as I said in my e-mail that I juss wrote to braddah Q: "Dreamin' is fun again"...Hope to make some island connections with all of you fellow GDI natives from the islands...Mahalo for your aloha & support Marty....makes a newbie feel oh so good Wink....Until next time~Malama Pono (Take Care)....Ola (a.k.a. V Jenkins)
JWare

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 20, 2005, 05:18:52 AM »

Hello West Virginia

I just joined I am from the Snowshoe area living in SC now.
I will need help in getting started to.Smiley
RuffT

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 20, 2005, 06:21:24 PM »

Hi there, I am in Vacaville.  Looking for new ideas and people to talk to about this great opportunity.
Tyrone is the name.
EConner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: November 20, 2005, 06:22:07 PM »

I have seen the .ws / GDI opportunity in the past and thought "yeah...right" then I decided to vet the opportunity and it passed with flying colors.  Market and advertise your business and/or product(s) with professional e-mail all for the nominal fee of $10.00 a month.

Tell others about the service, build a team with the goal of assisitng others to reach their goals ... ten people, free marketing and advertising vehichle ... those people have ten, and they have ten, and they ... won't be long before the just over broke is a memory  Kiss

Yeah!!!  Right!!!
Evelyn
JReich

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 21, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »

Hey newbie,

I'm in Stockton.  Just signed up last night!

PS.  Hi, Quincy.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: