September 28, 2024, 04:01:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 844413 times)
NguyenPeter

View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: March 20, 2009, 03:14:29 AM »

Hello Cali!!![/color][/b]

Hi my name is Peter from the (510) and I just joined GDI recently on 3/18/2009. Shocked 
I would like everyone from Cali to please introduce yourself in here and state your area code. I would like to network and maybe even meet some of you in person to share business ideas on how to increase your leads and build a much higher income foundation.
[/move]
G Rodriguez

Life is short, live it as if each day is your last

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1411 on: March 21, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »

Hello All... I'm from Corona, California... Just join GDI this past Friday... Hoping to make some new friends and hopefully a tight group of people that I can stay in touch with and discuss idea's and concepts so we can get things off the ground and start making some residual income... After all isn't this one of the reasons we joint GDI?

Regards,
George

George Rodriguez
C_Brown2

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: March 24, 2009, 06:00:48 AM »

Hello All! Charles Brown from Portland, Oregon here, just wanted to say hello! Grin
AnthonyR

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 26, 2009, 05:23:02 AM »

Hey everyone! My name is Tony, I am from Michigan United states!!

Any idvice for me?
BHartmann

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 26, 2009, 05:24:30 AM »

Hello,My name is Bill.I am new to the web business but need to make more money than I currently am.I am not that smart when it comes to web design,advertising,adsense,PPC.I have very little money(and I mean very little money)for example,I am married with 5kids under 15 yrs. old.So , I am looking for the quickest and easiest and fastest and cheapest way to start bringing a 2nd income.I want some thing that is moral,truthful,constant support and realiable. If any one can guide me to this point,get with me A-S-A-P !!!!!       Thank you for reading,Have a wonderful day !! Huh

Steve_P1

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 26, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

My name is Norma Napier and I live in Tazewell, Virginia. If there are any other Virginians out there, I would love for you to introduce yourself.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Hey, Norma! I'm Steve Price from Blacksburg, and i just wanted to say hi to all of the Virginians out there especially the ones from the NRV!
A Ortolano

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: March 29, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »

HELLO  ANTHONY HERE..STOPPING BY TO SAY HELLO,I AM FROM N.Y AND FEELING MY WAY AROUND.
WANT TO SAY HELLO  AND GREETINGS TO ALL YOU GDI'ERS,BEEN WORKING AT THIS FOR A MONTH
DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO CHECK  OUT  ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE HERE TILL NOW..BEEN WORKING AT THE REFFERALS. STILL A LITTLE OUT OF PLACE NOT KNOWING IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST OR COULD I POST OTHER MONEY MAKING WEBSITES TO HELP MAKE SIDE$$ WHILE WORKING GDI AT THE SAME TIME. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED TO GET ME GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. BEEN SO CAUGHT UP WITH GETTING NEW PROSPECTS. THAT I WAS NOT AWARE OF BEING ABLE TO POST SO IF THIS IS WHERE WE JUST SHARE NEW TOPICS AND NOT POSTINGS FORGIVE THE MISTAKE.ANY WAY I HAVE A COUPLE GOOD THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE MEMBERS.NOT SURE IF I COULD JUST THROW THEM OUT ON HERE THE NEW TOPIICS THAT IS OR JUST WAIT FOR A RESPONSE AND THEN SHARE SOME IDEAS.I GUESS I WILL WAIT FOR A RESPONSE TO TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ON THAT NOTE THAT I DO  SEE THE GREAT POTENTIAL IN GDI  THERE ARE A COUPLE SNAGS FOR ME BEING HAVING A PROBLEM POSTING ON CRAIGS LIST WOULD BE THE MAIN SNAG FOR ME SEEMS AS LONG AS I COULD POST THERE THINGS GO SMOOTHER. THE MAIN THING IS THAT I WANT TO SAY HELLO AND ASK FOR SOME KIND OF DIRECTION .. AND NOT RUSH INTO UNTOUCHED TERRITORIES JUST YET.SO FEED BACK WOULD BE THE NEXT STEP. THANK YOU AND KEEP PUSHING FORWARD!

REGUARDS ANTHONY
AlanNegrete

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: March 31, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »

My name's alan i'm 17 and from Storm Lake, Iowa ( in US ). I know that 99.9% of people know where that is, I didn't untill I moved here. Well anyways, i'm glad to be aboard, and I look forward to meeting new people here.
Also for young-age members out there with success stories, I ask for some advice. Sometimes it's easier that way.
Thanks for everyone that sent cool welcomings ~ alan
KKelly

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 01, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »

Hello GDI, I'm a new member from Denver and looking forward to this new experience
Andrea_G

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: April 02, 2009, 02:58:16 AM »

Welcome NYC

I'm sure you're not alone.  The rest of us are here.

Hi from MS.

Hi  I am from Mississippi!!
DGriffith

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

Cheesy  Hello-  Dave here from Georgia- Just joined- Searched for free classifieds- alot out there-Search free traffic also-  Orange Leads good place-(free leads also-   I send emails to folks- Ask if they're making all the money they need- be interested in looking at a business idea- they respond- send them the video link- Chat w/ people everywhere- same thing- Talk w/ people in internet forums also- Be real- put your link in your signature on the end- Join social networks- interact w/ folks- More interaction- start seeing hits on your page- (check hits in your office)    --If it is to be, it's up to me!  We dream big- we work hard- we achieve!
Dave Griffith
TWalker

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 11, 2009, 07:34:02 AM »

Hi Everyone ,
I'm Tammy Walker from southern Arkansas and am excited about becoming a member of GDI.      Grin
JeffHeath

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: April 14, 2009, 06:47:47 AM »

I am new and have many questions.. but first about myself
I am married 35 years this year. I have 2 daughters and 2 grandsons.
Life the first 50 years has been spectacular and I expect the next 50 will be the same especially if I can make this Internet Marketing journey work.. I have not had much luck so far... however with all of your help I am optimistic.
Jeff
Where do I get my affiliate link for my web site?
Taylor W

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 15, 2009, 06:26:25 AM »

My name is Norma Napier and I live in Tazewell, Virginia. If there are any other Virginians out there, I would love for you to introduce yourself.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Hey, Norma! I'm Steve Price from Blacksburg, and i just wanted to say hi to all of the Virginians out there especially the ones from the NRV!

I am from lee county virginia. I hope I can make this system work.

Regards,
Taylor
K Anderson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1424 on: April 15, 2009, 06:28:50 AM »

Hello, My name is Kim, and I am from Virginia. I am looking forward to learning and earning from GDI. Wish me luck!!
Talk to you soon

Kim Anderson
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: