June 26, 2024, 06:30:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 816418 times)
NicholeDePompe

View Profile
New
« Reply #1380 on: February 10, 2009, 02:55:12 PM »

New from pennsylvania .. Anyone here want to share ideas on marketing .. I need help =/
JeanetteL

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: February 12, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »

My name is Jeanette i was born an raised in Alabama i stayed in ala till my children was grown after i met my husband and we got married we have been together 22 yrs we mo ved to Florida.  i have 5 childrens 3girls and 2 boys .    i like fishing ,boating, meeting people, bowling. hope to meet all.  Jeanette Kiss
TheresaO1

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: February 12, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Theresa and I live in So. California just a few minutes from a famous mouse's "house."  I just recently joined the GDI family. I've been involved with other MLM's over the year, but none have gotten me so passionate as this one.  I'm looking forward to my earnings rise month over month.

Good luck to all of us!
RichardSturdevant

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: February 14, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »

Hello everyone.My name is Rich and I sure would like some help on promoting GDI.I can't find any text ads for safelists.I am glad to be here and hope to be here for eternity.I would appreciate any promotion help you can give me. Embarrassed

Thanks
Rich
R_Wolfe

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: February 15, 2009, 07:42:10 AM »

i just started and have the jitters
 im in south florida >richard
Wesley Welch

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: February 16, 2009, 09:48:02 AM »

Greetings!  I am also in S. Florida, Miami to be exact.  Looking forward to learning then earning!

Marty Martin

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: February 17, 2009, 05:14:51 AM »

Hi,My name is marty martin i'm new to this so any help will be helpful.I'm from place called evington va,south of lynchburg.Hope to climb my way up.God Bless us all.Peace Smiley
AIrizarry

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: February 18, 2009, 06:56:27 AM »

Hi Everyone! My name is Angel and Im kind of 'if-fy' on this website but I have decided to give it a try. Im in Altamonte Springs FL.

How's everyone in the East coast?  Smiley
William Priore

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: February 20, 2009, 09:01:08 AM »

Hello All, Bill here.  Can't wait to get started.

Hey John, Peter is correct.  Forget the upline and focus on your business. One trick that I use on other affiliate programs is to use usfreeads.com.  This is a free site where you can put ads out in various categories to generate click throughs.  Get a landing page with an "opt in" box to collect the prospect's email address and start your list.  I haven't figured out yet if GDI lets me know if people opt in with the email collection box on the GDI sites or they keep them for other purposes.  When I find out I will let everyone know.

Regards
Cathy Urban

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: February 21, 2009, 07:46:10 AM »

Cheesy Hi, my name is Cathy Urban. My son, Austin, introduced me to GDI, through Youtube, and has agreed to be my partner. This will be exiting and a great learning experience for both of us! Have a lot to learn but we are both up for the challenge!!
We will start working on our website tomorrow after I look at some of the other affiliated site. Can't Wait!!

Even a clock that has stopped is right twice a day!
B_Shirley

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: February 21, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »

Hi Stefani,

I'm from a Foothill community named Tujunga. It's 7 miles NE of Burbank.

It was once an olive farm community, then it became one of the many meth capitols that our country has been plagued with over the years. Now that the riffraff has drifted, we are moving up in class in the resident and aesthetic departments.

What town are you from?

Gina
On Board To Take GDI To The Top
M Lowe

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: February 21, 2009, 01:49:57 PM »

hey my name is malcolm and im from Springfield mass
 im just starting it and trying to get my fam and my cousins to join so we can get this going.
The landing page you talk about?Can touch a lil more about it. i been posting ads on free classifieds and if i can create a landing page i can get more emails to send  the referrals. Just two things
1.I'm on a tight budget ill probably only have 50 or so bucks to invest next month in this.
2.Can you point me into a direction of a low cost landing page that has custom templates already built?
Thanks for your time:)

Lucienne M

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: February 22, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm also just starting up. I really do hope that this turns out to be a success for all of us. I'm excited to take part.
Best wishes to All.

Anyone in Philadelphia,Pa?   Smiley
RodgerSoper

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: February 22, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »

I live in queens , rockaway park and i am having problems getting referrals can someone help
CLewis

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: February 23, 2009, 06:45:37 AM »

How is everyone this fine day? I was wondering how this really works.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: