April 29, 2024, 06:24:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 223550 times)
Phil Yates

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2006, 09:37:03 AM »

Hi to all , I am new here and would like to hear from any new or longstanding new members to get the business going , Cheers Phil .
HildaB

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2006, 05:18:02 AM »

Just to introduce myself. I,m new, I am in the uk. My name is Hilda and I hopeless at this forum thing.
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2006, 05:41:07 AM »

Hilda-

You cant be to hopeless, you are here and posting thats mor than a lot of people.  I say your not hopeless, you are on your way!! Shocked

Best of Luck and keep using the Forum it is a great resource.

Regards,
Marcus McCullough

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
Julian S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2006, 07:45:20 AM »

Hi there it is definately a low risk and considering the fact that you have total control over your web site and the contents you can put into it I think it is excelent value for money. You would be more than welcome to check out our web site. If it can give you any ideas great. Just enjoy and have fun
regards
Julian and Jayne

Why work for a living when you can play for a living!!
http://www.TeamEplay.com
Julian Snare
P David

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2006, 02:15:02 PM »

Hi all,

Just joined today from the UK.

Seems things move along very quickly here, but if you are getting solid results then I guess that's great! Looking forward to learn from the
seniors in the forum.

David  Smiley
P David

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2006, 03:25:41 AM »

Hi all,

My name is David Phillips and I'm from the UK.

Looking forward to getting started on this exciting development.

David
Caroline T

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2006, 08:36:01 AM »

I am from England UK and I would like to meet others from England.   Grin
Jon A

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2006, 02:09:56 PM »

Greetings all, my names Jon. Im from Nottingham. Signed up to GDI yesterday Im very much looking forward to meeting you all and sharing ideas with everyone. I guess I have a lot to learn.....but you have to start somewhere right?

Cheers,   Jon

Tony T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: September 16, 2006, 10:56:04 PM »

Hi Everyone, I'm Tony from the North East of England.

Joined this week and looking forward to building this business.

Not new to networking, been out of it for a while, but jumped back in when I saw GDI.

Will be building this steadily using all the methods I've learnt over the years.

Remember:
'A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions,
and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader,
but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. In the end,
leaders are much like eagles... they don't flock together, you find them one at a time’.

Regards,

Tony T  Wink

Life is for: Living, Loving and Laughing NOT Whingeing, Worrying and Whining!
Phil Yates

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2006, 01:53:50 PM »

Wink Hi to all in the UK , My name is Phil and i am soon intending to retire form the Fire Service after 32 years service and want to explore the world of GDI , being a new member and always looking to share Ideas and marketting methods . I have started by ordering the business cards from GDI in the us and they are impressive but not the cheapest i suppose , left some around Manchester on a night out with my wife ( she wasnt impressed) left them in bars , waiters hands when paying bill , toilet mirrors etc had a few calls and a few hits , Waiting for the sign ups yet , .
 Going to be posting through letter boxes and on winscreens to . Will keep you all up to date ,
 Sure we can crack this uk market if we think together  !!!!!!!!
Hear from you all soon . Cheers Phil  from Wigan ( yes pie eating land , but famous for our Rugby legends !!!!!!!!!)
Mike_S

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »

Hi,

Mike here from Loughton, Essex. I just signed up with GDI a couple of days ago so i`m just feeling my war around a little at present but i`m very pleased to meet everyone Smiley

I was thinking would it be possible for some of us to start an advertising co-op? If we clubbed our resources together we could perhaps have enough funds to advertisie in places such as the  The Sun; The Mirror and the Sunday papers etc? Any leads could be shared equally among us and of course we could offer our prospects the opportunity to join our advertisng club as a `carrot` for joining GDI in our team?  Please let me know what you think?..

Wishing you the best!

Kind regards
Mike Spearing

Mike_S

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2006, 09:46:31 AM »

Hi Phil

Mike here from Loughton Essex I wiish you all the best with your retirement from the Fire Service. My nephew was a Fireman at Barking until he retiired about 10 yeares ago due to an injury but again Phil  all the best with your retirement Smiley

I`m on my 3rd day of the 7 day trial at present. Having read many  of the postings on this forum from people in the UK I was wondering if it would be feasible for some of us to start an advertisng co-op. I`m thinking along the lines of each of us paying in a set figure per-month and with the money pooled we could maybe advertise in places such as The Sun; The Daily Mirror and even the Sunday papers? If enough people joined the co-operative we could advertise in many different places and we could also offer as a `carrot` so to speak the opportunity for each of the  prospects generated from the advertising to join the co-operative. The leads would obviously be shared equally between the co-op members, the only problem would be that we would need to set-up a feeder website so that the prospect is signed up in  the correct co-op member`s team. Please let me know what you reckon Phil, and also any other readers of this posting from the UK would be greatly appreciated?

Best regards
Mike Spearing       
MartinDimartino

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2006, 04:19:36 PM »

Hi all.

I just signed up. I'm 20 and from Nottingham.
I'm a bit scared by all this.
I agree with the points made here, that brits are difficult, I too thought this was a con at first, but you have to sorta work at it to make it work for you.

How do I market this to the Americans then? Or even brits? If I get, say ONE person to sign up, how much money would I make?

Thanks and happy selling, all.

Martin
Edwin_C

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »

Hi all.

I just signed up. I'm 20 and from Nottingham.
I'm a bit scared by all this.
I agree with the points made here, that brits are difficult, I too thought this was a con at first, but you have to sorta work at it to make it work for you.

How do I market this to the Americans then? Or even brits? If I get, say ONE person to sign up, how much money would I make?

Thanks and happy selling, all.

Martin

Grin
Hi,

I too am "a new boy".

I agree with you Martin!

Just at the moment I am lost but give me 6 months I and I may have got the hag of things.

Edwin.

Smiley
Stan Williams

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2006, 09:10:19 AM »

I have just joined GDI about a week ago I am from the UK. North Wales. This looks good, I have just purchased some leads from the site, has anybody had any response from these leads?

Regards
Stan
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: