March 28, 2024, 04:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 453521 times)
WingLee

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »

Hello Everyone!

I am still hopeful and faithful for GDI! I hit the potential leaderboard twice last month with 18 new signups......kool yul! I am starting to get the hang of it now, but I do wish that most of my downline members stayed and duplicate my effort. My downline has yet to become exploded soon!

Here is my latest version of my .ws website simply called http://www.winglee.ws

To all our success,

Wing Lee  Cool
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I am still hopeful and faithful for GDI! I hit the potential leaderboard twice last month with 18 new signups......kool yul! I am starting to get the hang of it now, but I do wish that most of my downline members stayed and duplicate my effort. My downline has yet to become exploded soon!

Here is my latest version of my .ws website simply called http://www.winglee.ws

To all our success,

Wing Lee  Cool

Hi

It is good to see that you actually bothered to build a website! So many GDI members do not realise that the brand they need to promote is THEMSELVES first and foremost.

Re-directing to an affiliate site, whether it is GDI or something else is just a total waste of your GDI domain name.  When it comes to traffic exchanges, a personal page, with great photos will catch people's attention.

Well done, love the creativity pages especially.

Jenny

Jenny Fletcher
NoelODonnell

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 26, 2008, 05:23:40 AM »

Heres my little .WS

http://www.Telly.ws

Watch some TV Smiley

More channels coming soon Smiley
JKroh

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: September 30, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »

Check out my .ws website. It has a lot of information on it.

http://www.thecrowsnest.ws
TreivaJ

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 03, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

Hello,

I would like assistance with site builder or is it too soon for me to build a site dedicated to 3D Entertainment LLC pertaining to my entertainment management business. When I type in www.3dentertainment.ws it reverts to my GDI site? How would I go about having the address www.3dentertainment.ws to go to the site builder page that I am attempting to create which will be dedicated to my entertainment management page and do I need to create another domain name for my GDI site? 
Grin
Michelle Green

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

I use my GDI site as a training site for network marketers in general.  I have been marketing online for 8 years and I use the site to teach website promotion methods.  I also have a squeeze page workshop built-in.  Check it out at www.networkmarketingsuccess.ws
MehmoodK

Learn to Make Six Figure online

View Profile WWW
« Reply #891 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

I don't why my post got deleted twice before when I posted my site. But I will try again. I really like the new cool features. They are so much better.

http://www.EarnTopDollars.ws 

All comments and positive feed back will be appreciated.

Mehmood

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #892 on: October 21, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »

Hi there,
It's been a while.  Hope everyone is doing well and having fun with their sites.
I have tried something different with my site.
Let me know what you think.
www.globalconnection.ws
Thanks
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
ShandraB

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 22, 2008, 05:31:06 PM »

I tryed to look at the site but it does not fix my computer.

Shandra
Alex Day

Celebrating Wealth!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #894 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

I love some of the websites I am seeing well I wanted to share my website with you because I have redone it and am very happy with the response I am getting from people.

Success With Alexander Day

Message me and tell me what you think.

Feel free to ask me about the ways I promote GDI all over the internet.. If you are really interested in Internet Marketing ask me about how I market my businesses online for free.
Luiz_Alves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #895 on: November 01, 2008, 06:53:04 AM »

Link Presantation in Portuguese:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7668433/GDI-Guia-Completo-Renda-na-Internet
or
http://www.esnips.com/doc/ef1dae10-eefc-4a42-ae95-487abd3b229b/GDI-GuiaCompletoRendaInternet

Best regards,
Luiz Carlos

-------------------------------------------------------
Luiz Carlos
www.mediafire.com/FreeSite
CBascomb

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

i'm and newbie and i'm really trying to get this how can i get traffic to my website what else can i do please get back to me thanks cassandra
DwaynePyle

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 26, 2008, 06:35:26 AM »

Hi Guys been with GDI 5 months this is my website. www.smartmoneydp.ws
Loup-DaphneB

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

Bonjour à tout les invités qui recherche un add pour GDI. Je suis du Canada parfaitement bilingue. Donc je vous offre la même opportunité que tout le monde mais avec le soutient en français parfait! Toujours là pour répondre à vos questions et vous conseiller!
Bon succès!

www.loupdaphne.ws
TonyM1

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hi everyone, here is my website that i made using FrontPage, it is very basic but i will be adding more content to it soon.
Any comments would be much appreciated.

Tony.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61
  Print  

Jump to: