April 26, 2024, 03:25:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 454970 times)
NeilSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 12, 2008, 06:55:58 PM »

I have just joined and want to know all the secrets on marketing this and making money as im not convinced it is work my while please can as many people as possible email me on the above address as i need to know whether this system work or not as my upline contacts have not replied to me in 2 weeks.

Regards neil spencer.

Smiley
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 06:56:37 PM by Frank_M » Logged
K_Archuleta

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 14, 2008, 07:10:51 AM »

Hi, my name is Kelly and I'm new. I am a stay at home mom looking to earn an extra income for my family so I can continue to stay home with my son. This is where I ended up.
Ian Barnes

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 14, 2008, 07:10:52 AM »

Hello one and all

I joined 2 days ago and I'm planning on marketing this thing ruthlessly. I've started my own "Team" that will work together and help each other with their marketing, etc. This will include putting some new recruits under other people in my team/downline. This is a win-win situation when a strong team is involved. Good luck to all, and happy marketing.

Regards,
Ian Barnes

Ian Barnes
J_Aguilar

View Profile
HI
« Reply #858 on: January 14, 2008, 07:10:53 AM »

HI, MY NAME IS JOSEFINA AND I'M NEW RIGHT HERE.  Huh
CNjoroge

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 14, 2008, 07:10:53 AM »

HI my name is Christine Njoroge and i'm new at GDI.  I'm looking for fellow Kenyans? Asante Smiley
Rosemary S

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 15, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »

I too, am new here and require a lot of help.  I have no idea how to get referrals.  My town is small and I am older, so the people I know aren't familiar or are afraid of the internet.  I will need to get som referrals on line.  Can anyone help?

Rosemary S.
Juanita O

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 15, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »

Hi everyone, I just started and any solid tips in building a downline and the biz would be appreciated!

~thanks  Smiley
JasonDaniels

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 15, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »

Hi

My name is Jason and I am like most of you ready to make this happen I have been a member for about a week now and am still waiting working toward getting that first recruit in my downline.  So far I have just been putting postings on craigslist is there anything else that I shoud be trying?

Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Jason
BobSchaffer

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 15, 2008, 03:26:43 AM »

Hi To One and All:

Along with many others, I am a new member.  Any help in learning how to use all of the tools that are available here will be very much appreciated.  I certainly look forward to the opportunity that GDI has given each of us, as well as meeting a lot of new people and making new friends.  May 2008 truly be a GREAT year for all of us.

Bob Schaffer
DEnglish

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 15, 2008, 09:17:13 AM »

:'(hi everyone donna here, am new but really trying to get the ball rolling, i have eight kids and i'm really hoping this is the one that's going to really help me financially, i need to get my own home, and get my older kids the hell out, into their own and i'm really hoping this will help me....my website is and once i place it are we all going to work together?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:18:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EAmparano

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: May 12, 2008, 08:34:23 PM »

New to GDI, and ok im really lost.. Sad Ive been reading everything I can but is there a video I can watch that explains how to create my page....im more of a visual person.  Grin Thank you much
  Elizabeth

"Be the change you want to see in life"
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #866 on: June 06, 2008, 06:26:54 AM »

Hello fellow GDI members,

I finished my .ws site with some time ago, and I would like to hear your opinions about is. What changes do you think that I should make to the site?

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Izabella Garda

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
Jeremy Element

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: June 08, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »

Hello everyone in Dot WS land
I am totally new to forums so i hope this is right, wouldnt it be wonderful if the creators just had simple straight forward buttons so us Newbies could get it right the first time!!! So hear we go, I am jeremy from the mighty OZ, that is the Land Down Under "Australia" My new website is   www.myfbi.ws  Please be my guest and dont forget to sign the Guest book.
Look forward to seeing you all there.
   Roll Eyes
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #868 on: June 08, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »

Hello Jeremy,

and welcome to the forum and to the GDI community.

I am sure that you will enjoy your stay. Make the most out of your presence here.

I wish you success and a prosperous downline.

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
Roy Maristha

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 12, 2008, 02:56:24 PM »

Hi Kashalia,

Welcome!
You have taken the first step by registering here in the forum.

I am not sure which area do you need help in getting started? These are some of the FAQ that I get from my downlines:
-making a webpage
-getting traffic to your GDI buisness
-sponsoring new people
-following up emails with prosepects

If you are totally new, I suggest that maybe to focus on just the first 2 items.
Feel free to drop me a message I'll see how I can help  Smiley

i need it all information,,so when u gonna teach me  Huh Huh
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61
  Print  

Jump to: