April 27, 2024, 07:10:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 85950 times)
mack88
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2006, 05:40:56 AM »

Lets say i have someone below me (downline) and they have someone below them.

If the middle person drops out and cancels, what happens to the last person?  Do I still get the downline commision every month?

Cheers

Jono

Jono,

Yes....That person moves up one level and anyone on their first become a part of your team.  I might add, it all depends on what level they are on.  For example, if they are on your 5th level, they will move up to your 4th and their 1st level becomes your 5th level.  Hope that I explained that to where it is understood.

Frank
Jonathan Kimber

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2006, 07:45:40 AM »

Thanks - This ought to be available as general info as it's good news!
Sean_Braden

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2006, 03:21:59 AM »

I thought it was no longer possible to sign up with out payment method.  I know it is possible to sign up be blue then go inactive.  But I thought the purples were a thing of the past.  Just wondering I got one today.  Oh one more thing shouldnt they show up in my down line and not just in my tree view.  If I had not looked in the tree view I wouldnt have seen him and emailed them.

Sean
PPeck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2006, 02:55:44 PM »

I just came on to post that same question. I also have a couple of purples.  Huh

Patricia 
ArtKight

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »

Hi Patricia I know I sound like a total amauter at this. But that is alright because I am. On the forum I hear folks talk about blues and purples.I assume they mean people interested in the GDI business. But why call them by those colors. Can you help me.
                                                                                                                              Thanks Art
S Heald

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2006, 12:01:50 PM »

Thanks Brad and Robin, that has helped me a lot. However, now I do not have anybody in my downline to move.....figures!!

Cheers

Simon
Paul Walker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »

hello everybody, just a quick question. I have been involved here at GDI for just over a week and now have 4 people on my level 1 downline on trial. I am working very hard, talking to everybody I know trying to network and advertise as best I can but I want to get my downline members to get going so that we can build a large and productive team here. I know I might be a little greedy but I want them to get something going before there trial is up and they quit. I send motivational e mails everyday with tips and offering help but nobody responds to me. Any tips would be helpfull.
Thanks Paul

"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take."
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2006, 07:43:00 PM »

Paul,

I Can understand your concern some people take it serious while others looking for the next get rich quick business.

Unfortunately, here to burst their bubble No Get Rich Quick business that I know of in this industry.

It takes determination, Lot of the P's  to be successful. If those downline members aren't responding to your emails its their loss not yours.

What I would do is send one final email stating if alright that you will continue to communicate, and if they need help to not hesistate to ask and go on to your next serious Leader.

The key point to remember is that like any business you will have people who just want to use the product and services, and some who are serious about working from home.

Its are job to find those people and arm them with the tools to be successful.

To your Success,

Howie Martell
Paul Walker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2006, 12:16:37 PM »

Thanks Howard, I think that all i am thinking right know is just build, build, build but like you said maybe some of these peolpe just want to use the service which I never even thought about. Oh well I will keep on chuggin along and eventually get to those serious people. I am here for the long haul so maybe I am getting a little greedy in my first week.
Thanks for the help.

Paul Walker
"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take."
TomD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »

Hi -

Here's a good one!  It's sure a puzzlement!  I have a NEWBIE in my downline, but the person is not in the member's list and there is NO way to contact that person because there is NO e-mail address listed anywhere.  The person isn't even logged anywhere in the records available to me.  He/she has 2 domains - and I get the commissions. 

Tom
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 06:21:47 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
KimberlyF

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2006, 08:19:05 PM »

Hi, my name is Kimberly and I am so excited because today is the end of my first week and I finally got my first downline!  I was writing a message to her to say "welcome" and tell her to contact me with questions and to visit the Forum when I noticed that I e-mailed out to 2 downlines.  I guess I had a inactive dowline sign up a few days ago and I didn't even notice.  So now I am wondering what i should do to try to get that person back before they cancel completely.  Does anyone have any sample letters they send out to new downlines that they could share with me?  Thanks!
JunePalmer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2006, 07:56:42 AM »

I have noticed that one of my active members have removed their email address and id.  Can someone tell me why this has happened?
Thanks
June Palmer
JunePalmer

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2006, 07:56:43 AM »

I have emailed my downline many times.  No one responds so how can you help them if they do not respond.
June Palmer
mack88
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2006, 08:04:15 AM »

I have noticed that one of my active members have removed their email address and id.  Can someone tell me why this has happened?
Thanks
June Palmer

They do not want to be contacted by anyone.  Maybe they just purchased the product and do not want to be involved with the opportunity.  Could be a number of reasons. 

Frank
MAzmi

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2006, 09:11:55 AM »

i've just read an article from tracy biller to build a large downline quickly we need to recruit other mlmers and to buy leads from genealogy list and report..what do you guys think about it?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: