April 28, 2024, 04:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 85963 times)
Cheryl Wright

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2005, 10:37:03 AM »

Hey helpful people Grin

Can anyone please explain why I have people still blue after a month...................I thought after 7 days they either turned green or orange??? Undecided

And also how long does it take for downline to compress after someone cancels their account??

Regards to anyone that can help
Cheryl
Stephanie_Deb

Steph and Deb in Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2005, 04:28:56 PM »

Hey Cheryl,

I believe that GDI continues to try to collect funds for a few weeks after the trial period.  When the repeated attempts fail, eventually they turn orange.  We have had that happen after about 4 or 5 weeks beyond the initial trial period.

As far as downline compression, that happens farily quickly but the person cancelling must first confirm their cancellation. If you're talking about pink people, they haven't finalized their cancellation process.  If our pink people have a downline and they stay pink for more than a week, we email them and ask if they are reconsidering, and if not, to please complete the process so their downline can be compressed to an active member.

In Success,
Deb & Stephanie

Let us help you create your online presence!
http://marketers-edge.info
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2005, 12:18:05 PM »

I have a new sign up that has gone straight to orange Huh??  I'm confused. I thought at least they would be purple for the first 7 days. He does not show up in my downline, but does show up in the tree format. Does anyone know why this would happen ?
Cheryl Wright

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 02:10:41 PM »

Hi Deb & Stephanie,

Thank you  for your quick response, I will have to wait and see what happens with my blue ones, they are not returning any of my messages either..

Actually my downline that has left is my daughter who was unable to collect any of her commissions because she cant supply photo ID, Sad Sad  (Too young for a licence and cant afford a passport) Broke her heart!!
She is still showing pink but the cancellation letter has been sent?Huh

Very hard to get straight answers from support, thats why I'm hoping to get more help here, and so far I am!!

Thanks again
Cheryl
Cheryl Wright

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 02:10:41 PM »

Hi Marie,

I believe that orange means they have not given payment details, and do not have an active domain,
The suggestion is they be contacted to see if they can be helped in anyway.

Regards
Cheryl W Smiley
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 02:10:41 PM »

Hey helpful people Grin

Can anyone please explain why I have people still blue after a month...................I thought after 7 days they either turned green or orange??? Undecided

And also how long does it take for downline to compress after someone cancels their account??

Regards to anyone that can help
Cheryl
=========
Cheryl,
i had a downline trial member (level 3) that stayed "blue" for over 5 weeks. Apparently, the charge eventually went thru but, to my surprise, it was for two months: the previous month and the current month. There were two commissions paid, each being charged on different days. So I wouldn't worry how long they stay blue, just hope the payment eventually goes through.
I hope my situation clears up your concern.
John Phillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
ValerieReynolds

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2005, 02:03:28 PM »

I have 4 people do I move them not sure what it means. valerie
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2005, 05:09:06 AM »

Blue orange purple can anyone explain me how many colors the downline have and watt do they mean? Embarrassed

I am only in my trial week, no downline yet, I am learning... Wink

I send an e-mail to my 4 upline members and I did not receive any response..
Thank you for taking the time to help!  Angry

Jose from Canada.

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
PeterFry

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2006, 06:35:15 AM »

Can I change my domain name and retain my uesrname and downline or do I have to start again?
mack88
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2006, 06:42:54 AM »

Can I change my domain name and retain my uesrname and downline or do I have to start again?

Yes, you can do that.  What you must do is purchase a new domain name in your Member's area.  Once that is complete, then you may cancel the one you do not want by clicking on the Request Support Link.  Then click on "Canceling" and follow the instructions there.  Hope that helps!

Frank
S Heald

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2006, 01:20:19 PM »

Hi all, I have just started with GDI and have a question about the moving of members.

This moving has me confused a touch....doesnt take much.... Wink  What does it actually do for my commissions, or my standing as an upline memebr to them? Is it a way of gently persuading your already members that they are earning and can stay on and try harder?

If I move a member to the downline of another member I have, to help them out, who actually gets the $1 referral fee? Would it still be a referal by me or would the member I moved them to receive my share?

I have a mixture of blues, oranges and purples at the moment.

Cheers

Simon
B Chappell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2006, 03:45:18 AM »

Hello Simon.

You get paid on the commisions of people five deep. All it will do is remove the commision from the top of your upline, which in my case I am considering moving all of my downline to my fifth level just so I don't make anyone in my upline any money at all just out of spite, the lazy bums...just kidding. I can't seem to get a response from any of them.

Anyway, now we know how NOT to be with the friends we make, and you can rest assured you will receive a commision on anyone five deep and as far accross as you can go.

Good luck mate.

Brad

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." The Talmud
Lucky Suleiman

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2006, 01:31:25 PM »

Hello All   Cry
Nice to have you all sharing good Interligence around the globe, My name is lucky, this is my first post, in fact i count myself lucky to have joined this great program, GDI has now provide the online dvd that pulls prospects all over the world,  one problem i discover with the downline when i look at it and many people that joined and remain purple due to not having a credit card, some of them reply the follow up mail from GDI and ask if they can pay with WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANAFER?

I think this will be a big boost for all affiliate if GDI  can provide us an account No!  where people can pay cash through the post office to ghe western union account? this option may apply with no 7day trial period, and they should pay lets say $30? to start, and pay every 3 months  later? such downline members will be active immediately?

this is just an Oppinnion and will help a lot of people in poor countries all over the world,  Western union is known for cash money transfer payments anywhere.

what do you all think about this idea ?         
RMcintosh

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2006, 06:42:22 PM »

Brad,
Your upline will still make money from your downline no matter what.. if you don't have anyone in your downline he/she will still make that dollar from you, since you have signed up under them..

Simon,
However many you have in your downline  you get paid for them all. Whether they are under you or under someone else in your downline..

Robin
Jonathan Kimber

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2006, 05:36:06 AM »

Lets say i have someone below me (downline) and they have someone below them.

If the middle person drops out and cancels, what happens to the last person?  Do I still get the downline commision every month?

Cheers

Jono
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: