April 24, 2024, 09:24:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downline Questions  (Read 85903 times)
John Mike Lacuesta

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2009, 06:46:00 AM »

Thank you MR. Parker.  I appreciate your answer.
John Mike Lacuesta

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2009, 07:02:25 AM »

You anything on 6th level and so on, you will not get any commissions???
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »

You anything on 6th level and so on, you will not get any commissions???

That is true, but if you do have people below your 5th you are doing very well and those extra act as a foundation for those in your 1-5 levels so they will be making money... that's a much more secure monthly income Smiley

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
BoydJ

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2010, 08:08:03 AM »

Hi everyone,im Boyd.i just registerd a week ago.i do have a question mybe anyone here can answer it.1.if i have a new sign up,example:5 people,i should qualify for the weekly bonus.is there an option where i can put 3 of them under my downline.example:under my 1st or 2nd level to help my downline.?i really appreciate any comment/help. Smiley
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2010, 02:47:55 AM »

Hi everyone,im Boyd.i just registerd a week ago.i do have a question mybe anyone here can answer it.1.if i have a new sign up,example:5 people,i should qualify for the weekly bonus.is there an option where i can put 3 of them under my downline.example:under my 1st or 2nd level to help my downline.?i really appreciate any comment/help. Smiley
  Hey Boyd:
If you look at you're members panel, go to you're down line there you can put you're members any where you want to put them, but I'd wait till after I recieved my bonus though.  Hope this helps you.
Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Bey Kok Cheng

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »

Hi Fellow GDI Builders,
can share with me what's the best placement strategy, eg. place all direct downlines under each other or ... ?
Since we only tab till 5 levels, if we place all direct downlines under each other, which level should we stop placing our direct downline under another downline?
Thanks,
BEY
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: