March 28, 2024, 03:44:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Free traffic generation ideas  (Read 14992 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« on: November 01, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »

Here's a brilliant system on getting more prospects using only free traffic
I will elaborate more in the next few days. Still putting together my thoughts.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

60 minutes start up plan :
To maximize the traffic, we will have to start preparing the pages at the bottom of the funnel.
Otherwise all the traffic that we are going to get will be wasted.

1. Prepare the salespage (10-30 minutes depending on your skill )
Decide which GDI affiliate link or downline builder you will use
I recommend setting up a webpage using your own GDI domain name and add a link pointing to your affiliate link or downline builder in that webpage
This is so that you are promoting your own domain name instead of others.
When you advertise your own domain, you are branding yourself and building a long term virtual estate in the web.
When you advertise other domain names (such as your affiliate links, you are building a brand name for others)
So it's wise in the long term to get your GDI domain name out in the web as much as possible
I have prepared standard templates that you can use for building your own webpage ( but need some html editing)
Click here to download

Alternatively, use the GDI sitebuilder to build a simple webpage

2. Sign up for an autoresponder (10 minutes)
Although your GDI affiliate links or downline builders may already have an autoresponder built in, it is recommended that you build your own email list.
Getting your autoresponder gives you a greater control on how you want to follow up with your prospects or downlines.
You may google for autoresponder or just choose any of the below:
-aweber
-getresponse
-grabthatlead

3. Write 3 to 5 follow up emails (20 minutes)
Most leads only join your business after several emails.
So it helps to build rapport instead of just blatant selling the opportunity.
One tip in writing follow up emails is to refer to the emails that you have received when joining other programs.
Refer to these emails and learn from the ones that you enjoy reading -- then modify them according to your needs.

Ok I think this should be all for a start.
Please post below if you are stuck or need any help.

Ryan J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 07:44:33 AM »

I have a question about following up with prospects.  Are there good ways to follow up with them when you get a message that they reviewed your referral link?  I have had a bunch and while 2 joined, I would send an email to the other ones, but I would not get a response from them.  What do you think is the best approach to sending follow up emails to prospects?

Ryan Jones
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 10:02:54 AM »

I have a question about following up with prospects.  Are there good ways to follow up with them when you get a message that they reviewed your referral link?  I have had a bunch and while 2 joined, I would send an email to the other ones, but I would not get a response from them.  What do you think is the best approach to sending follow up emails to prospects?

To follow up with your prospects you would need an autoresponder program.
You can get one from GrabThatLead.com

Regarding the content of the follow up message, it really depends which salespage you were promoting.
If they are opportunity seekers, then messages on how they can earn residual income would be good.
For those interested in buying the domain / hosting, then you can write about how GDI domain name has more advantage from the others.

I have some sample follow up emails for generic home business (not exactly for GDI), but they are proven to be good for opportunity seekers.
You willl need to rewrite them to suit your prospects.
Drop me a private message and I'll send you the download link.

Cheers

JTilden

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 06:45:24 AM »

ive done all of that for 2 weeks now and nor even a soul has came too sign up
ByronTemple

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

Hi,
I'm new to GDI and have only been in network marketing for about a year. I don't know much about safelists so I was hoping someone could enlighten me. I would be interested in hearing from people who have used them and their experiences with them. Do you recommend them? Thanks
SusieP

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

I would also like to know a REAL program  -  I was/have been (left and then came back) with GDI because I just know this is a good program  -  I have done OK with grass roots and advertising, but I would like to know a better way, and a way to help my down-line. 

I have many great people and would like to help them, and help me!

Susie
MuraliKrishna

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 03:08:31 AM »

hi,
we have to enlarge road ways.Flyovers should be largely built.Railways should be improved so that road traffic will become less and underground tunnels should also built to generate free traffic.

Thank u.
Lina Linardu

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »

Hi.
I'm new member of GDI.
Your 60 minutes start up plan sounds very good.
But i need some help. I live in Greece and not really computer expert. If it not to much trouble, pleas help me figure out the  autoresponder system, how to set it up.
Thank you in advance - Lina.
TrixieS

whats crackin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 03:52:48 AM »

I'm new too. I need help as well Smiley

Hi.
I'm new member of GDI.
Your 60 minutes start up plan sounds very good.
But i need some help. I live in Greece and not really computer expert. If it not to much trouble, pleas help me figure out the  autoresponder system, how to set it up.
Thank you in advance - Lina.

Team work makes the dream work! Smiley
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 03:06:21 PM »

Grin hello Folks

Does anyone know how to put the short video on you tube?? Also myspace. I get the banner to go on there but cannot get the link
Thanks for your help
GO GDI

Dave
Sunny_Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »

You are trying to upload GDI's homepage video to Youtube? I don't think you can do that, but you can always make a video yourself and upload it to Youtube.
D_Dennis

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

Hi Dpro,

do you have some examples for me??

Thank you,

Best Regards, Dennis Rodrigues
Y_Walton

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »

Hello Folks
i'm new to this , and trust me i need all the help i can get to  get this started

Yvonne
H Najafi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 02:40:30 PM »

Hiya DPro

I've downloaded the squeeze pages but they're not showing up on the web for some reason.

Also can you recommend a traffic exchange and safelist Strategy for me please as in from Step one or a Free guide that you know of that will help me.

I would really appreciate your help .

Thanks

Hasnain

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: