April 24, 2024, 05:43:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free traffic generation ideas  (Read 15024 times)
NASSER_ALFAREED

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 09:05:22 AM »

60 minutes start up plan :
To maximize the traffic, we will have to start preparing the pages at the bottom of the funnel.
Otherwise all the traffic that we are going to get will be wasted.

1. Prepare the salespage (10-30 minutes depending on your skill )
Decide which GDI affiliate link or downline builder you will use
I recommend setting up a webpage using your own GDI domain name and add a link pointing to your affiliate link or downline builder in that webpage
This is so that you are promoting your own domain name instead of others.
When you advertise your own domain, you are branding yourself and building a long term virtual estate in the web.
When you advertise other domain names (such as your affiliate links, you are building a brand name for others)
So it's wise in the long term to get your GDI domain name out in the web as much as possible
I have prepared standard templates that you can use for building your own webpage ( but need some html editing)
Click here to download

Alternatively, use the GDI sitebuilder to build a simple webpage

2. Sign up for an autoresponder (10 minutes)
Although your GDI affiliate links or downline builders may already have an autoresponder built in, it is recommended that you build your own email list.
Getting your autoresponder gives you a greater control on how you want to follow up with your prospects or downlines.
You may google for autoresponder or just choose any of the below:
-aweber
-getresponse
-grabthatlead

3. Write 3 to 5 follow up emails (20 minutes)
Most leads only join your business after several emails.
So it helps to build rapport instead of just blatant selling the opportunity.
One tip in writing follow up emails is to refer to the emails that you have received when joining other programs.
Refer to these emails and learn from the ones that you enjoy reading -- then modify them according to your needs.

Ok I think this should be all for a start.
Please post below if you are stuck or need any help.

this is the greatest reply i ever read in the forum
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: