March 28, 2024, 04:44:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 130596 times)
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2010, 05:47:34 PM »

AI try to talk to them first and explain it, if they ask questions, I know I have sparked an interest so I try to answer all their questions or find out the answer if I don't know.  Then bring it up again, tell them about what I'm doing, keep telling them more, like someone else or many have said, I keep telling more than selling, those that listen are more likely to join and then stick with it, I think.

L Kim, been there, done that. There's a much easier way I just started teaching my team and a few of my students have already made the gdi leaderboard. I give away my secret on this post...

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=11989.msg32839#msg32839

If you want to learn more click the globe to the left.

Joe B. Florendo
Power5Plan MasterMind & Coach

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
S Brian

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2010, 04:20:08 AM »

Hi all- I need a system to make a news letter for email with opt in or opt out options,do we have one or can someone suggest one?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2010, 01:40:40 PM »

Hi all- I need a system to make a news letter for email with opt in or opt out options,do we have one or can someone suggest one?

Hi, S Brian!  It sounds like what you are looking for is an autoresponder of your own.  We do not have an autoresponder for you to use.  GDI does send a series of messages to your new GDI prospects to teach them about GDI and encourage them to become part of your team, but if you want a newsletter with an opt-in opt-out option you will need your own autoresponder.

So, suggestions for one that you can use.  There are three that I would personally suggest but there are more out there.  My two personal favorites (and this is just because of the options, deliverability and protection that come with them) are Aweber and GetResponse.  Both are great services and fairly inexpensive.  The other option that I would recommend, though not quite as much, is TrafficWave.  TrafficWave has been working hard to improve, so any of those three would be a good option.

Hope this helps!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2010, 03:47:58 PM »

What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?

The #1 answer in this poll by a landslide is Network Marketers!!!

Why?

Because they already believe in MLM and just want to succeed. If you could just position yourself as an expert in Network Marketing by investing in your education to increase your value...

Than people will be ATTRACTED TO YOU!

I can't tell you when I heard the words scam, pyramid or illegal when talking to a prospect since I started investing in my education about MARKETING & targeting fellow network marketers!

We are in network marketing and if you want to be successful than its time you learned how to MARKET correctly.

Here's a hint...

STOP SELLING GDI, NO ONE CARES!!!!!  Roll Eyes

OFFER GREAT VALUE INSTEAD!!!!!     Smiley

Joe B. Florendo
Power5Plan MasterMind & MLM Duplication Coach

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
SAMUELNOVABOS

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2010, 08:33:21 PM »

Hello,

Thanks for starting this wonderful thread. I'm still a newbie with GDI and I still have to find my first downline. Nice to know people sharing thier ideas on how to succeed in this fantastic opportunity. Keep it up!
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2010, 09:01:23 PM »

I currently drop alot of business cards off everywhere I go mall, walmart etc. I also write articles,I have not seen a big result in the cards but I still plant the seeds and I know they will grow!

Raymond

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
EdnaHearsey

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2010, 06:01:24 AM »

We are concentrating on building and helping our affiliates partners to duplicate their effort.  We started our weekly meeting and so far everyone that came signed up and came back to the meeting with guests as they able to see that the opportunity with GDI is beyond the $10.00 investment.

One of our strategy is to encourage them to recruit or have a goal of 10 sign up within the first 10 days so their own subscription paid for life and show them how to duplicate themselves.  My mentor Jim Rohn said that "If the promise is clear the how to easy to achieve".

Our compensation plan allows us to get paid down to 5th level generation, the possibility of making a passive income of over $100k per month is very clear when you can teach and duplicate your affiliate to find 10 and help, teach to do the same.

Edna Hearsey
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2010, 06:22:19 AM »

I think when it comes to GDI and the WebSite.ws product, EVERYONE is a potential customer or distributor. Now a days, the internet is becoming a vast and growing force and having a permanent web presence is a MUST for personal reasons as well as business. I think, it would help to build this value to your customers. The second growing demand today, is the growing need for more sources of income. It's a basic fact, everyone needs more money to live happily. Don't tell people only how to make money with GDI, SHOW them that they can!

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
B_Coats

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2010, 05:26:13 AM »

Hi guys and gals, I just started with GDI, and I am impressed with all of the posts I have been reading. Unfortunately, it falls on deaf ears, when you don't have a clue as to what you are doing. I am new to the internet and computers. I have had to go this route because of health problems and not being able to work outside the home. Is there anyone out there that would have the time to mentor a completely new person? Remember if anyone responds to this, I don't know a thing about this industry. But I have to do something to make money. Thank you, Brad.
Chris_Clemons

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2010, 07:22:11 AM »

I really like this poll.
I'm a huge fan of targeted sign ups.  I've been behind the scenes, quitely learning the ropes.. Started learning about making money online in general when I was 12 with Get Paid To sites. Anyways I'm ready to BLAST OFF!

This is what I'm going to be implementing in the near future.

Targeting The Following -

Kids [Kids With Good Relationships Involving The Parentals, Tells Their Parents Everything]
Teens - High Schoolers [When School Starts Again My Class[2012] Would Be Seniors [But I Got My GED]]
College Students [*All Different Clicks*] [I Went To A University Last Summer[ONLINE]]
"Gangsters" - Gangsters Secretly Already Know How To Market Efficiently
Seniors - Seniors ARE Ready To Earn A Passive Income To Support Thier Retirement
Parents - Raising Kids, School, Other Activities, Vacations, Clothing ARE Expensive
Teachers - Teachers ARE Underpaid As It Is, Most Of Them Already Work 2 Jobs, [SUMMER JOBS, ECT]
"Skaters" - When Someone Skateboards Thier Bound To Meet Alot Of People.
"Stoners" - People Who Smoke Marijuana DREAM Of Getting Paid To Work From Home [Comfort Zone]

I plan on going all out. The power of creative selling is unlimited. I live my life with no boundries, the sky is truely the limit.

How Do I Plan To Target Kids, Teens, & College Students?

[OFFLINE TECHNIQUES]
Auditorium Speeches, Getting Kids Going To School Involved, Maybe An After School Club Teaching Kids How To Market.

[ONLINE TECHNIQUES]
General Marketing Related To Kids. 

All Of My Other Techniques Will Soon Be Heard.
Maria M2

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2010, 07:03:12 AM »

Hi Kyra and everyone else!
I'm a newbie in the UK and thought I
would share my idea for targeting
people who would like to join us.

Very soon, a friend and I are going
put an ad out in the local paper
in the jobs section. We are going to
ask people to reply via email so
that we have their contact details
then invite them to a presentation
night, which we intend to hold one
night a week at first. We will be
presenting the opportunity, answering
questions and telling them that if
they join, they are not alone because
all they have to do is bring any
prospects along to the next meeting
and we will do all the work for them!
I've been to these meetings before
when exploring the kleeneze
opportunity and they are very
persuasive, first creating the need
by showing people what they can
achieve and then how the team can
help them.
Our aims are to help people get their
first five people ( I will have 5 by
the time I do this, so will pass 5 on)
then help them get to level 5 -
teaching them how to do exactly the
same thing and prevent them giving
up and creating excitement!
In effect, taking the whole
programme offline and actually
talking to groups of people rather
than just 3 or 4.
Please let me know what you think
of this idea?

Take care,
Maria
C Trudelle

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2010, 02:01:12 PM »

What about thoes being affected by the current state of affairs in the economic venues. The ones having to rebuild retirement funds, the ones who have lost the "Nest Eggs". Even though these people are still solvent the thought of the time ahead without having what you worked so hard to get because of the current economic situation, and the future outlook.
Gisele Alves Santana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2010, 10:02:44 AM »

hello S Brian!

Here is a system to make your newsletter http://www.freeautobot.com/.

You can see in my web site how it work.

It is free and work very good!

Sucess in your bussiness
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »

My people first 10 came in from my friends I new, but now I'm putting out businesss cards and joing forums and I get alot of hits.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Sherif Mohsen

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2011, 09:43:44 AM »

Hello everybody , I am new commer in GdI ,i am still in college , i think i may face a problem in convencing som of my friends to join with me in company and this is because many of my friends and joining some other companies like "Q-net" , "GMI" , so if any1 can give me some tips about what i can do to get as much downlines as i can , it would rlly help me since i am new commer... u know how it's hard when u begin in any new thing in life!! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to: