April 18, 2024, 03:12:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 130866 times)
AMariner Faasavalu

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »

I'm all for you Grandma. I too is new and not realy good in online marketing. So i'm hoping that someone will tell us "How" they build up their downlines.

Lord Bless and i will share something if i come across any..

Mariner
C Palomo

Business Solution and Product Services

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2009, 04:32:36 AM »

I was just going down the list of members asking the very same questions about how GDI is suppose to work.  The tips are available is how often we use those sites to inform people where to go.  I have been promoting GDI already for 11 months now and yes everyone, 8 visitors but no buyers.  What ever we are doing is normal, what ever the rest are doing it is normal. But what we haven't been doing is following up with the visitors which I am going to go back anyway and find out if the prospects I have are in or chose to opt out.  I found out it would take at least 7 written contacts of follow ups before the prospect tells you thanks but no thanks.  If this theory is true, don't give up and simply move forward.  There is a Grandmother on board, and she is sharing concerns and would like answers.  My opinion is there isn't many coaching enough to quickly reply back to the members.  I am in the same situation.  If you are reading my statement, thanks, I know your are real person here and I know you all are.  Here are some suggestions that I am doing and links to get you checking out what's going on. Others have directed me there and if you already own your own website, that's a good thing.  GDI has website styles choices you can test and they are really nice ones too.  I will be open to anyone who is willing to continue communications with me.  But also will learn about them and where are they with the network building.  Here are already some programs that are helping build my business and should you want to learn more, like with the other sites.  We must visit the site to get the full value of what they have to offer.  I just want to resourceful and once you go there.  Say my name so people will know that I am around.  I don't just stop at GDI but it is my primary site because I am investing already.  Marketing gets you around and it is free just about everywhere.  It's how you engage yourself and go to research those answers.  Once you have a established a site that your comfortable with and gained relationships with other people, you'll be surprised how many people want to know how things work over there too.  It both works hand in hand.  My suggestion but it's up to you.  I am new still to learning more.  

Don't scare your customers relate them.  Good luck everyone.

Cathrina

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 04:33:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

cmpalomo
Ionut Astalis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2009, 05:34:35 AM »

Hi everybody, my name is Johnnie and I am from Romania . I love this GDI business it's awesome and it's getting better everyday.
  In my first week with GDI I printed some "artistic" posters (which included my .ws address and my phone number) made by me on my computer and after that I took some glue and I stucked them on poster-boards in bus-stations, near supermarkets and anyplace with a good people traffic, and you know what ??
 They did a great job !!!  Shocked Roll Eyes
In the next days people started to call me :  "what's that all about?" , "tell me more.." , "give me some details please.."

My poster is here: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7992/johnnie.jpg  of course it's written in my language Smiley
  I hope this will be useful...

Good luck and lots of sign-up to everybody,
           Johnnie Smiley

P.S. sorry for my english , I skipped some english classes when I was in school  Huh

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them:
 A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be
a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will.
 But the will must be stronger than the skill
GerardKapraun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2009, 12:50:12 PM »

Hi Kyra.  Great idea.  I am fairly new,(4 months), and have been doing mostly network marketing.  Hasn't produced.  Last week I posted an add to weekly newspapers all over the country.  Getting two per day all week.  It was not very cheap but I think it will pay off.  For $180 I got my add in front of one million every day people.  Not bad I would say.  I also contact every sign up by e-mail and buy telephone.  The personal touch seems to be the clincher.

Gerard Kapraun
Jerry Works
TravisAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 25, 2009, 05:30:59 AM »

Hello,

This is my first time posting here so I hope I can everybody.

I have been generate free leads using a free marketing system
It's 100% free for everybody to join, and start using to build their GDI downline.

Plus, it gives you soft ware that you can use to get faster results.
The best part is, it's guaranteed everybody to make money.

Ways to promote your business, is uploading hundreds of videos online.
The more videos you have, mor traffic you will get.

I have the tools you need.
Just contact me, and I will give this system that guaranteed you free leads.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:31:27 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GerardKapraun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2009, 12:21:06 PM »

More info on the videos please.

Gerard Kapraun
Jerry Works
C Richardson

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2009, 02:54:57 AM »

I was just wondering what other members say to Missed Sign Ups. I have had 15 missed sign ups in the past couple of weeks and do contact them but to no avail. Is there any advice anyone can offer for missed sign ups? Those 15 would've been lovely for my team Smiley
Pena_R

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2009, 02:54:57 AM »

Hi I wanted to know how will you go about telling other about GDI focusing on domains with their benefits and all. I can't seem to find the words any advice may help.

Thank You
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

The best way to Advertise GDI is to get prospects to watch the 7 minute movie.

Example " As my Honored Guest I would like for you to watch this amazing 7 minute movie!
                   Grab your spouse and some popcorn! You will be excited just like I was when I first saw it!
                   I am excited just telling you about it!!!!! Shocked Shocked

I put my link on the ad! People are curious! Don't tell them--Show them! Smiley

Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

Hi I wanted to know how will you go about telling other about GDI focusing on domains with their benefits and all. I can't seem to find the words any advice may help.

Thank You
  The best way that I can tell you is:  introduce you're friends,neighbors,and others to you're automated web site: ( website.ws/you'rename) if the have questions about GDI, invite them to a weekly webinnar  and show them the reasons that YOU Joined and  continue Invite them to Join for the free 7 days to look at the opportunity and get a feel for building their own website with the web builder and looks at the forums.  hope this helps

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Cui_Qiang

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »

:)Dear Friend,

Thanks your article.
You can increase my spirit to GDI.
But in China,most of peoples such as my classmates have no any more information on GDI.
They think it is transferrent sales.
How to eliminate their hesitation on GDI.

Thanks and best Regards!
Cui Qiang.
I think this is my first post, or at least it might be the first one to make it past the moderators  Grin

I signed up with GDI after I found a business card at a supermarket. So I know the business cards are effective. Order some or print some of your own, just get them, and get them out!

I have made the leader-boards for 2 weeks in a row now, this week I had 8 sign-ups. I am very excited.

When I first signed on with GDI, I had no idea what network marketing was and I had never done anything more than selling online with ebay. I am a fast learner though, and I have spent a lot of time in the past months learning how to promote and capture leads. I live in a small town and also spread business cards like CRAZY. Last night I left over 500 cards on cars at a loctal hotel. I asked the management beforehand to make sure it was ok, and it was not a problem.

Just work this business, learn, and promote, and then promote some more. No one is going to build your business for you. It takes hard work and true dedication if you want to make the big money.

Tylar
RRollings

Be Empowered To Empower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2009, 06:54:33 AM »

Hello All,

I  have tried safelists, traffic exchanges but unfortunately it has not produced even a trial by now more than 4months but put and advert on google and found one sign up good for the effort. Will do again another cycle the following year and see which method bring results.

Happy New YEAR 2010 with lots of success!!
MarkStephenson

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2010, 02:50:45 PM »

So What?

This is one of the most important questions you can ask. Ask yourself that question every time your about to do something. Apply it as you build your business.
Every sentence you write – ask yourself, “So what?” Everything you plan to do ask yourself, “So what? ”What you are really asking is “Am I on target” or have I gotten side tracked, and am off on some tangent wasting money and resources?
The “So what?” question will help you make a great plan and execute it. It will keep you focused, and get rid of a lot of clutter. It will help you define you competitive advantage.
Try it. You might like it.

Mark Stephenson
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »

Mark!  Tremendous advice!  That question, So What?, is so very important.  That question will be on the mind of everyone you talk to.  This is a great company.  So what?  It is a global company.  So what?  Many people are making money using it.  So what?  Their services are among the best.  So what?

That question will lead you to speaking in terms of benefits.  Compensation plans, how many levels deep a downline goes, how long the company has been around and whether or not they have been featured in Inc. 500 magazine mean nothing to most people.  What people care about is how it will benefit them.  Always remember to speak in benefits to the person.  This will require you to get to know that person by listening to them and knowing that every word out of your mouth will be followed with that person thinking, as Mark said, So What?

Tremendous, Mark!  Thank you for the solid advice.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
L Kim

Penny and Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2010, 03:06:06 AM »

Are you still counting votes?  If so, my vote is just a general one because serious people can fit into all those categories, they could be business people, stay at home moms, who ever I meet that takes the time to understand what GDI is all about.  I try to talk to them first and explain it, if they ask questions, I know I have sparked an interest so I try to answer all their questions or find out the answer if I don't know.  Then bring it up again, tell them about what I'm doing, keep telling them more, like someone else or many have said, I keep telling more than selling, those that listen are more likely to join and then stick with it, I think.  (I am no expert, just putting in my two cents since you wanted everyone to vote.)  Great idea too!  Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:07:13 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: