June 25, 2024, 07:02:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 204545 times)
SallyMcIntyre

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:25 AM »

Hello to Aussies
Same deal here if anyone has made leads can you put up  a few point on how you did it
I'm in SE qld
Good luck to us all
MGlenn

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:25 AM »

Hi fellow aussies.
 I didnt realise there would be so many here. I am on the north side of Brisbane and have only signed up thids week. I am 63 and my working days were also BC (Before computers) I Roll Eyes dont have the foggiest idea of what I am doing but I like the idea and I am very much enjoying the experience.
Craig K

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:26 AM »

Hi all GDI ozzys its Craig from Phillip Island hope this is a goer, good to see ya
Craig K

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:48 AM »

Hi Nathan,

Carlos here from Melbourne. There are a few of us around. I've just signed up by 12th downline and I'm only in my 3rd week  Grin. 11 out of the 12 are still in trial so hopefully they'll stick with it. Its looking good so far and having a blast!

Regards,

Carlos Navarro

KerinR

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 22, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »

Hello all Aussies. I'm in Bendigo, Central Vic.
I have joined today and have positive vibes. Yes, us Aussies are skeptics aren't we! I am one of them, but something got me on this one. The working from home and motherhood thing is a definite lead creator i'd say, being a mother myself. I'm looking for financial independence, and will not shy away from the hard yards to create it.

I am happy to give tips when i have found them! LOL
The good Aussie mateship should see us working together in growth.
Cheers all  Cheesy 
*Kerin*
Brian Seaman

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

G'Day all fellow Aussies, my name is Brian Seaman from East Bentleigh, Victoria, Australia, just joined a few hours ago, would love to hear from all you guys with any ideas on how to get started. Looking forward to working with you.
Brian Seaman
JacobP

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

Hey everyone,

This is Jake here from Melbourne. Grin Its great to see so many Aussies here on GDI. Just signed up yesterday and i got to tell you that video really sold me into this thing. Im hoping to work along will you all in the years to come.

Cheers
Jake
MaggieHarvey

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »

Smiley Hi my name is Maggie I have just joined GDI today and was wondering about other aussies in this business and how they are going. I have looked at some posts but they seem a bit outdated like posted in 2005. I would be really interested to see how they are going Kiss
RSloan

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 16, 2009, 03:14:07 AM »

Hi everyone,
                Richard here from south Oz... good to see there are so many aussies on here i signed up about a week ago and i am still very confused if anyone can let me know how they've been able to make this work for them feel free to contact me.... Cheers guys hope this is a goer  Huh
P_Noel

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 16, 2009, 03:14:07 AM »

Hello there,

Im Noel from Austrailia, Melbourne, have just signed up with Global Domains & am hoping for the best. I would also like wish all of you the very best for the future.. Cheesy

N
JoshuaDavey

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

Hi guys
Signed up on monday night..
Yesterday i had 35 people visit my site and 3 leads but noone is signing up...
What do you suggest i do to close more people and get more traffic... i have submitted to websites, blogs, forums, traffic exchangers. everything i can think of... what works for you guys?Huh

Thanks
Christy Standen

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2009, 06:16:14 AM »

[center]Hello Everyone, My name is Christy i join 2 days ago not that use how i ment to do things .. how everyone going any one doing really well im from Newcaslte ...  Undecided
[/center][/color]
AveneTapuai

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

Avene, here from just out of melbourne. i joined up on monday night and am hoping this is going to work. Feel free to contact me to chat about ideas and also to network with other people. cheers.
Karla E

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 20, 2009, 03:13:09 AM »

Hello fellow Aussies. Karla here.... from Brisbane. Have just signed up and keen to know how others are doing with their GDI stuff. Have had some frustrations setting up website etc but looks like a good business venture if people have some knowledge and common sense in this industry. I'm a newbie at all this so I could do with some help....... Huh

Cheers
Karla E

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 20, 2009, 03:14:29 AM »

Hi there fellow GDI crew members. Just introducing myself. Karla from Brisbane, Australia. Very new to this and hoping to pick up on some good ideas to get my business up and running hopefully without too much stress. I have already experienced some frustrations just in setting up my website etc. Sounds like a great business though and I'm looking forward to learning more.
 Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: