April 25, 2024, 05:28:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Methods/Ideas  (Read 157533 times)
TYoung

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2005, 05:06:06 AM »

Hello,
 You have probably been ask this before but here goes, I average 100 plus visits  a week to my .ws page but sign ups are nada.
What?Huh  aam I doing wrong I advertise and promote GDI in everyway I can think of. I anybody has answers or Ideas please help.
Post in the forum.      Thank you all and May God Bless.         TYoung
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 05:07:01 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Terry L Young Sr
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2005, 05:28:44 AM »

I advertise and promote GDI in everyway I can think of.

And what are those ways if I may ask?

Some things work better than others.
You might need to change or ad something to the ways you advertise.
Deborah H Smiley
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 01:39:57 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CodyNanney

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2005, 07:14:57 PM »

hello,
 i had a question for you guys.. im not very good at the network marketing part of this business, but i do see the HUGE opportunity here. I know the oney is in the network marketing duplication and all that. but i see there is just as much money to be made in getting small business's there own website. also if someone comes in for the opportunity and there not making money and there not happy they will more than likely drop out. but if your marketing it as a domain and website ppl will be happy with that for a long time. im writing this so someone can set me straight or agree with what im saying, what do you think?

Cody Nanney
270-860-3838
ctn1024@yahoo.com
"Do today what others wont so later you can afford to do what others cant!"
J_Moore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2005, 08:36:01 AM »

Cody,

I think it is important to advertise both. The website and the income opportunity. I advertise the income opportunity more. A big part of this business is situational...the other day I was in a small cafe and asked if they had a website. I advertised the product. Once I have given them my card...the movie will explain both the website and income opportunity. So, think about where you want to advertise and then advertise to entice that audience...the movie will do the rest!

Jamie
"Get out of your job...and on with your Life!"

Jamie
"Get out of Your Job and on with Your Life!"
Michael Chan

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2005, 05:09:06 AM »

china has a internet population of 1 billion,
 how do we penetrate this huge market?
WilliamBauwens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2005, 12:28:06 PM »

has anyone a good ad for the asian market?Huh??
 i tyred several but not 1 worked yet.
greetings from belgium

greetzz from belgium
Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2005, 09:55:22 PM »

has anyone a good ad for the asian market?

William, you stated you have tried several. 
  From what I know of  Asian Culture, and is good  Grin, they are very Very Family Orientated. Knowing this I would try something along the lines of  "Make a Comfortable Life for You and Your Family"----------See what it takes http://website.ws/dennisdf/show

Something along those lines I am sure you could come up with something good, I wouldn't give too much information to peek thier interest and Having it Translated into the language your looking to advert to would be the way to go.  I am sure you already new this.

Have a good day, success in all you do.....Dennis

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2005, 11:58:06 PM »

Cody you are absolutelly right and you gave me the idea. I have one form on my (other) webpage to get the leads, but I just figured out with your comment here, that the questions are not the right ones. I think I'll really put them as if the people would like to have their own domain and not if they want to earn some money ... Surprising people with the pleasant thing that you may also earn something, AFTER they sign up for a free trial, can be the best thing ever.

Maybe we - in the matter of propaganda - are promising too much regarding money and then when people see that it's not working that way for them, they quit. If we would offer them the domain name and the earning would be the second matter, maybe they would react just like I do. I HAVE ADDITIONAL WEB SPACE AND THE MONEY IS ONLY THE ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OF ALL THIS ... or better said may be additional benefit one day ...

That's my two cents here! (uh I've even learned some of your phrases here!!!)

Have a GREAT DAY, but not the GREATEST EVER! Such days are yet to come!!!!! BLEIVE ME!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
KathleenMeehan

THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2005, 01:21:13 AM »

Cheesy   Yes, I feel more comfortable sending out invites about owning your own internet address for life.  That was what initially drew me in.  It was a pleasant suprise to find that I could also make a salary from this too.  Thus,  I am doing my best to sign up others with this angle rather than the idea of making lots of money quickly.
                                                 Regards,
                                                        Kathy.  Cheesy
A Stevenson

"PROBIE"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2005, 07:37:25 PM »

I was wondering if we could use the GDI logo on letterheads and envelopes. Does anyone know or do I need to contact support?

Thanks,

Angela
Paul Ward

Adapt, Overcome, Make it happen!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2005, 07:37:25 PM »

tell me some effective direct mail techniques ya'll use.

semper fi

To err is human, to forgive is devine, neither is Marine Corps policy.
Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2005, 08:55:05 PM »

As we are all Representatives of the company "I see no reason we can't" as long as we uphold the views of the company in a professional manner.

ie "I wouldn't sell someone Water Front property in Atlantis" or have a "Lottery for The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" on paper with Thier "GDI" Logo pasted on it"

If I am not correct I will stop all adverts going out that I made at once. And Everyone else should do as well.......no they don't want that.  -JUST BE RESPONSIBLE-
Or they just may ask you to pack it up.

Have a great Day,      Dennis F

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2005, 10:09:28 PM »

I am interested in an answer too.
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2005, 01:19:12 PM »

A lot of people over-do the process of advertising. Although it's fun to come up with creative new ways to advertise GDI...remember that the training manual that GDI provides to us, once we sign up is what they are recommending. That's what the *beginners of GDI* were using before most of us came along. And guess what? It worked, didn't it?
If you haven't yet used their manual for your ideas in marketing this wonderful business....you should try it. Find it at http://website.ws/home/wealthguide
If you have used it, without luck...think about how you became aware of GDI. The first time you opened that email or talked to the person who referred you....how did you first hear about it? Answer that question...and that's probably going to be about your best bet too.
Of course...if you want to get results almost everytime, you should just think about cold calling some prospects & talking to people. That's the most effective way of advertising just about anything.

The bottom line: Think Back to Basics

Thanks for listening...well...reading!  Wink
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 02:18:43 PM by Mike N » Logged

Thanks,
Kyra
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2005, 03:10:17 AM »

In just about every online business that I've been a part of, the forums always had a section where you could post scanned images of checks, screenshots, etc. This helped in recruiting efforts MAJORLY. Who wouldn't join after seeing a scanned check for thousands of dollars? Or, a PayPal screenshot of a $400 weekly bonus?

Prospects that come to these forums and see proof of payments will have a much higher chance of joining, I guarantee it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: