March 28, 2024, 05:33:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: WE are a Worldwide Community...  (Read 108677 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2005, 03:27:54 AM »

Goodness me South Africans? I here the Blue Bulls are not very good at rugby??
Liza Bruwer

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2005, 08:46:14 AM »

Hi There,

My name is Liza I am also from south africa, Pretoria. How is your business coming along? I am struggling to get prospects and people in my downline.

Please feel free to send me a PM.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 08:46:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ARichards

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

YEAH ANOTHER SOUTH AFRICAN FROM BLOEMFONTEIN.  A REAL NEWBIE BUT KEEN TO LEARN.
MarkT

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2005, 09:13:26 AM »

Greetings South Africans,

I am originally from South Africa (Johannesburg), currently living in the USA (Minneapolis).  Nice to see some South Africans in here.  Feel free to contact me.

Mark
KathyL

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2005, 06:03:10 PM »

Hi Susie,

Yes their are a few of us from New Zealand.  My name is Kathy and I am from Wanganui it is nice to meet you and maybe we can keep in contact?

cheers Kathy
Susie Blackman

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2005, 05:23:19 PM »

Is'nt this wonderful Kathy not like the good old days holding massive meetings and running around like a chook without a head.I love the forum it is so quick to get information from.The system is also computer generated that too is fabulous.Are you into the fund raising side of things yet. I have also managed to gain contact through texting put website on and most respond in some way or another,I always ask for their email address either to send more info or to keep a record and follow up later.Bye 
FrederickSmart

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2005, 03:50:33 PM »

Hello GDI Family!

My name is Fred Smart.  I just joined up yesterday from the greater Chicagoland area here in Illinois - the city of Evanston which is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan to be exact.

The vision I "see" for GDI is a community of individuals helping and serving one another to greater and greater levels of personal growth and development.   

"How can I help and serve you?" is the only question that matters.

Peace and God Bless,

Fred Smart
mack88
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2005, 07:54:18 PM »

Hello and Welcome Fred!  Your vision is one of "EXCELLENCE"  I wish you the best!

Frank
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2005, 12:00:59 AM »

My name is Fred Smart.  I just joined up yesterday from the greater Chicagoland area here in Illinois - the city of Evanston

Hi, Fred.  I'm in the Chicago Area as well.  Tinley Park, actually (about an hour SW of the city).  Until you, I've never seen anyone else post that they're from here.  So I'M HAPPY.  I'M NO LONGER ALONE.  Grin

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2005, 09:16:35 PM »

I want to send a Big WELCOME to all our new members here!  It is a great honor and pleasure having each one of you. Together we can continue the rapid and exciting growth of this forum as well as the GDI .ws business.

Wishing everyone much success!!
All my best,
Norma   Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Gina Morales

Easy does it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2005, 05:35:47 AM »

Hey Guys,

I'm from Chicago. You are not alone. The windy city has been blowing my flyers around town for quite some time. (really) My four year old daughter loves to put them on cars!

Take Care All,

Gina
KathleenMeehan

THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2005, 05:12:11 PM »

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink     NEWBIE FROM UK.

Hi, greetings to all, especially all other folks in the UK.  My name is Kathy and I live in Birmingham  Cool I have joined a week ago and am just trying to digest all the info.  I have dabbled with other biz ops in the past and feel GDI has real potential.  I am going to give it my best shot Roll Eyes I'd love to hear from other UK folk with ideas for marketing as I think we may have to use slightly different methods in this country.  This discussion board is fab I have learn't so much already  Wink Thanks to everyone. Smiley

Regards, Kathy.
Meijer R

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2006, 07:48:07 AM »

Hi there,

I'm looking for people who are buzy creating downlines in African countries. I'm heaving some problems and like to solve them. If you have created a downline in African countries or heaving troubles with signing people up in those counties please PM me.

Thanks!
Ramon
[/font]
R_Hudson

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2006, 10:26:23 AM »

i've had a lot of ppl pm me, welcoming me aboard:) i'd just like to say thanks for the advice and everything!!!! it's starting to come together, still learing the ropes and all! everyday i'm getting closer to freedom...thanks!
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2006, 03:25:36 AM »

Yes we are hello I am from St. Louis Mo. the show me state.
Glad to be here in the forum. I have been collecting much
information. I feel like a link to all of you, so far yet so close.
Also I am close to the windy city Chicago.
Take care I hope we all make it to the top. Wink
                                                                      Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: