March 29, 2024, 12:35:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: WE are a Worldwide Community...  (Read 108720 times)
XyleneB

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

I have a question, do you need to send the required documents even if your commission payment is set to paypal? Will you still receive commissions even without the documents? A few people tell me it is not required but I want to make sure... Thank you for your help.. Much appreciated.
ArickaG

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »

NO ONE likes visiting sites with referral links (I don't at least). Within the past week of having my own WS domain name, my sales have gone through the roof! Thank you WS for the free trial. Lots of domain services require you to pay upfront before you can test it out, and I'm thanking you personally for the opportunity! I will use WS for all of my domain services forever! lol. Thank you viewer for reading my post.

Blessings everyone & Happy Holidays!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 03:29:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mitica Stoica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Hello!

My name is Stoica Mitica living in Romania on the bank of Black Sea. One month ago I have created my website and I have started my marketing steps
as well. I have noticed that Romanians are very sceptically about joining GDI as many of them have been mislead on the internet to unsuccessful homework.
My opinion is that GDI is a live opportunity and it will work for real. The patience and daily work is going to grow your home business slowly but for sure...

All the best and a Happy New Year 2010 with GDI!

Mitica Stoica
N_Golden

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2010, 02:40:30 PM »

Hi my name is Nicole,
Could you give me a few pointers on how to get started?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2010, 09:57:48 AM »

Hi Nicole,

First off, welcome to GDI and the GDI forums!  Smiley

So, pointers on how to get started.  First, be sure to attend the GDI webinars.  One of the first steps to wealth is to hang out with wealthy people.  You will get some great advice, knowledge and pointers to help your business and learn how others are doing the same.

Second, do what you are doing now.  Read the forums.  Smiley  You will find a lot of questions and answers in the forums.  Read through it and start participating.  You'll meet some great people in the process and in time be able to help others just the same.

Also, be sure to read the GDI wealth guide.  You can find it at https://www.website.ws/home/wealthguide.

Finally, not many people get the training they need to know really how to market and talk to people.  You wouldn't expect a person with no experience to do very good at rebuilding cars, so the same goes with growing an internet business.  Go out and find leaders in the industry.  Talk to your upline, find educational materials, buy some books from your local bookstore or rent them from your local library.  Make it a daily habit to increase your knowledge on both marketing and personal development.  After all, the more you know, the more value you have and the more people will want to be around you and do what you are doing (as in be members of GDI).

Last but not least, take daily consistent action.  Don't worry about perfection right off, that's where your constant learning will play a part.  The big secret, the magical pill, the magic lamp and the magician's wand is right there.  Daily consistent action.  Pick what you want to do (classifieds, forums, articles, banners, belly to belly marketing, ppc, emails...the list goes on) and do it every single day.  The actions you do today will probably not pay off for days, weeks and even months.  Just know that every action you take is one more brick in your internet marketing mansion.  So get out there and take some action!  Smiley

Hope this helped form a beginning point for you.  If you keep these few things in mind you will do great.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
RomuloAlvarado

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:34 AM »

Like to know who is the older business person in here. I will start with me. I have 4 days.

P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »

That is brilliant Vincent and so true ...not as easy at it sounds though is it?LOL.Just one question Vincent  do you do all those things consistently and every day yourself.( No offense) very very good advice  thank you  I'll pick myself up brush myself down and start all over again. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:24:47 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »

Hi P_Gringel!  Hehe, no offense taken at all!

No no, I definitely do not use all of those marketing methods.  And I definitely would not recommend trying.  Because, the more marketing methods you try to do each day, the less you will be able to accomplish in each.

What I suggest is picking one and MAYBE two marketing methods that you would want to do.  And then FOCUS on that one or if you feel you have time two.  But going any further than that you risk diluting what you are doing.

Now, once you master a technique it might only take you an hour or so to accomplish.  So, in time you can add more.  But the trick is to master a marketing method by doing it consistently every day (and also getting some training if need be).

So, let's say a team member of yours wants to do classified ads.  Great!  They work quite well and I know several people who have built very nice incomes using only this one method.  But here is what I would suggest they do.  Stick to classifieds for at least a few months and do nothing else.

And I know, that's hard to do because everyone wants results NOW.  But, results take time.  And it's very hard to get any kind of results without that focused daily action.

I hope this made more sense.  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
RobertDawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2010, 09:23:50 AM »

Hey Chip,
Worldwide community is gonna get even bigger! I saw a couple really good "GoToMeeting" TV Commercials this weekend! That means more people will feel more comfortable coming to our GDI Webinar!

I see the doors opening wide!

Rob & Paula
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: