March 28, 2024, 05:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: WE are a Worldwide Community...  (Read 108674 times)
Dean Leverett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2008, 05:46:28 AM »

If talking about the GDI opportunity alone, I'd say probably say, "The ability to allow anyone from any background to break into online business and be able to work from home easily and inexpensively."  Even better though if you have a system to work with IMO.

To Your Continued Success,
Dean L Leverett

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. -- Napoleon Hill
LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »

I've already counted 5 different URL addresses that we can point to...

...are there any others? What are they?

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
JeraldCuff

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2008, 03:15:24 PM »

Hi, my name is Jerry Cuff, from Virginia and I have a question- I signed up two days ago and still can not get into the site builder to set up my pages. Can any one help me. thanks Jerry Sad
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2008, 06:13:53 AM »

Hi, my name is Jerry Cuff, from Virginia and I have a question- I signed up two days ago and still can not get into the site builder to set up my pages. Can any one help me. thanks Jerry Sad

GDI just upgraded the site builder to 4.01
You can login here:
http://sb.site-builder.ws/

Cheers

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
crusade2wealth
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2008, 07:09:44 AM »

Hello Mike,

Wow...that's a great story and I thank you for sharing.  It's been a long time since we've talked.  Glad to hear that you are doing very well.  We'll have to catch up soon.  Have a fabulous day...
AmberMathrole

GreenLightNetwork.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »

I had a potential prospect ask me........if you had to sum up in a few short lines what your business is, what would it be?

Now I answered him best I could, but really thought about this question and would appreciate some feedback on this as am bound to get this question again.

thanks for your time in this...................Bill

Hey Bill,

There are so many ways to answer this question, but maybe you out to take a different approach than the usual run of the mill answer.  Let your prospect know how this opportunity is going to change their life and how it is going to solve some of their problems.  In order to do this you must find out what they want out of a business like this. Relationship building is the most important aspect of building your business.  It's not the opportunity that will sell them on the business, it's the way it will change their life that will ultimately sell them on the business!

Good Luck!

Amber Mathrole
Joelene K

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:23 AM »

Hey all, I've just created a blog on blogger, the intention of this blog is to help others with marketing solutions as well as advertising my affiliate links. Please check it out and bookmark it as some valuable information will be added soon. This will include marketing strategies as well as a list of the advertisers that work the best for me. The blog is new so it only has one post for now, but keep checking up because there will be more in the next day or so.

P.S Please leave comments so I know you were there.  Grin

Blessed be to all.
Tremayne Robinson

Build a Residual Income with your GDI Downline

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:04 AM »

GDI has grown tremendously these last few years, and I am happy to be a part of this exciting business. How can GDI improve? Well we can always use more money. lol  BUt who wouldn't want that, right. Keep up the good work. Smiley

Chat,Blog,and Comment on any Website http://www.web2upgrade.com/wizdomheard Affiliatize,Monetize, and Advertise-Plus build your GDI downline http://Acme-People-Search.com/signup.php?ref=1223850384VVXV Need a List?  http://www.list-wiz.com/lw/wizdomheard
JacobLeszczynski

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2008, 03:32:40 AM »

This is the greatest website guys, I just wanted you all to see it before I really get it going.
There is some important info. on there that you're not going to want to miss.

Look at it and tell me have you ever seen anything like it ever before? and if you would like to joint venture and collaborate, be my guest, just write to me and we'll do business. Someday I will have the most powerful website ever.Leave your name, website and email.
ColinHeywood

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2009, 03:31:53 AM »

Hi everyone out there. My name is Colin and I live in Western Australia.  Having joined very recently and with only 1 in my downline I decided to have a look round the comments. One of the first things that struck me was the apparent imbalance between the success story comments and the ' it's a hard nut to crack - HELP ! ' remarks.  This is ground floor stuff we're talking about here, it's going to take a lot of perserverance and faith in the product to make a go of it. This is a numbers game and you'll sort through heaps of people till you find some good partners to really fire up a team. Have some long term vision, guys like Richard Branson, Donald Trump and the like were not overnight successes. They had to tell loads of people how great their product was until anyone believed them - then it was !  I had a real laugh when I compared the Australian and British comments about a sceptical market, they sounded word for word almost the same, so maybe we're not so different after all.  If we in the land of OZ think it's tough what about the pioneers in other countries who are making a go of it in another language !  I'll bet a heap of you out there have trouble even turning a computer on let alone coping with all these new ideas and tools that are being thrust upon us - I know I do. However for the technology shy there may be an answer. Presuming you joined because you think it is a brilliant idea, maybe you should look a bit closer to home than trying to get to sophisticated with messaging etc.  Try the personal networking approach.  If your friends and family have any respect for you they will allow you to use their computer to demonstrate what you are doing and watch the video - WITH YOU.  They might not be interested personally but you've just shown someone something they've never seen before. Do you think they might remember it for a while ?  Do you think they might mention it in conversation to someone you don't know or better still show off their prowess on a computer by showing your site for you ?  Congratulations you have started networking - first and most basis step to growing your business.  So get out there and DEMONSTRATE your new business to people who care about you, ask for their help to get started.  Now for the big bonus, sooner or later someone will appear magically within your group with skills to compliment your own. Yes there is someone out there who understands computers and would love to have their ego stroked when asked for help.  Keep motivated. Colin.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2009, 06:47:47 AM »

Hi guys,

In the past 24 hours my downline has started to grow like crazy. My downline are getting more sign ups than ever. I have had 8 new accounts in the past 12 hours. Is this just me or have you see a massive boost?

I'm totally stoked about this and I cannot get away from my email to see if I have any more!

Cheers,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Suellen Fry-Washington

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2009, 05:32:25 AM »

Hi guys,

In the past 24 hours my downline has started to grow like crazy. My downline are getting more sign ups than ever. I have had 8 new accounts in the past 12 hours. Is this just me or have you see a massive boost?

I'm totally stoked about this and I cannot get away from my email to see if I have any more!

Cheers,

David

I am soooo glad you are stoked David!!! How are you doing this?Huh I am not having any success!!!! My downline has more orange lines than any other color!!!

CalB

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »

Congrats to you on your successful building of downline!!! Would you mind sharing with us newbies how you are doing it....videos, emails, ads, etc.?
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2009, 05:41:29 AM »

Hi guys,

Amazing...............share the magic !!!

Aaron Riddell
Kathleen Ott

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »

Yea me I just got my first sign up. I was starting to think that I was not going to get any. My words to every one that has been trucking aways at trying to get people to sign up is to just keep trucking away. It will happen!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: