March 28, 2024, 11:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: WE are a Worldwide Community...  (Read 108684 times)
L Melanson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2005, 07:28:12 AM »

Yes, congrads to GDI on their first year. 

Lets all try to do our part and make this a huge success !

Rock On GDI !

Larry
gdi
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2005, 02:12:45 PM »

I am very pleased with the registration and value-added participation in our Forum, www.talk.ws. Be sure to encourage all of your downlines to JOIN the GDI Forum!

Our goal is to create a worldwide .WS Community. In this way, those who come aboard with .WS and then join the Forum can get up-to-speed more quickly for the benefit of all concerned.

Thank you,

Chip
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2005, 02:44:11 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS TO GDI AND IT'S (OUR) HAPPY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/color][/b]

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Eileen_C

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 04:11:02 PM »

I'm from beautiful Cape Town in South Africa ; i'm just feeling a bit isolated and would like to know how you're doing .

Admittedly, there are some disadvantages being so far removed from everyone. Not being able to attend live conferences and training sessions. Not being able to even to call my surveyed leads ; it will be too costly - at the moment emailing would have to suffice.

Another disadvantage is Paypal do not accommodate South Africa in terms of a payment method eg,
Bulkmailer etc.

Nevertheless , I'm not quitting. I'll hang in there , knowing this is an awesome opportunity. I just have to concentrate on what works and keep on going.

Any suggestions / solutions would
l be most welcome !
RoseD

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 11:03:53 AM »

Hi,
I have been asked by a prospective member if they can join from france? I wanted to check they can before i say yes, thanks, Rose
gdi
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 11:13:49 AM »

Yes, .WS is worldwide!

Chip
TRiggs

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2005, 03:33:50 AM »

how many countrys is W.S. in today
gdi
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2005, 04:30:30 AM »

Here is the link to testimonials from around the world:

http://website.ws/newtestimonials

Chip
FiennesD

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2005, 02:50:15 AM »

I would love to have a contact in the UK and I see people listed in Blackpool, Shropshire and Buckinhamshire etc., I live in Kent but am moving back to London shortly.   If anyone would like to be in touch inthe Uk please contact me.

Thanks
Denise
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 02:51:56 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RichardWalker

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2005, 05:17:34 AM »

well im in the states but have some contacts in the UK im trying to bring in Downline so if they come in i'll send them here to say hi!
RichardWalker

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2005, 10:44:34 AM »

My UK friends are haveing a prob with the links (i send them) and flash movie has anyone else had this prob
Samantha S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2005, 01:27:53 PM »

hi denise

i live in the south west of england,in plymouth on the border with cornwall.
if you want to get in contact then just let me know
sam
ZakiaD

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2005, 03:18:51 PM »

Hey Denise,

I live in London, you can keep in touch with me if you like, I am new to GDI, I could do with some tips.

Zakia
RobC

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2005, 01:35:45 AM »

Howzi-i-i-i-t Eileen!

Rob here from the Friendly City of Port Elizabeth, and one of my GDI upline is in Cape Town!

Just thought I'd pop in a reply to let you know that you aren't totally alone here. I share in your frustrations - the time delay, telephone setback, and Paypal's such a drag - just about every online opportunity wants to pay you through them, or send you a cheque, which is also not really viable because of the time it takes and the hefty bank charges on our side. Still, glad to see your positive attitude.

I know that other countries also have problems with lack of Paypal access, so I guess all we can really do is contact support and request other options for commission payments, eg Stormpay, that are accessible to us.

How about promoting the opportunity locally, offline? My son's (private) school sent home a letter re fundraising, so I went and had a chat with the principle today about the opportunity. They had placed a full-page colour ad in one of the local free papers, and another long ad in the local weekend paper - a very expensive exercise, to say the least....and they don't have a website!

The idea is that the school registers a site to market themselves (a really significant cost saving) and markets the opportunity to the parents, thus generating a residusl income for themselves and offering the parents the opportunity to market to other small businesses, etc. It's a very young school and growing rapidly, so it has good potential. The principal was very receptive to the idea, and will advise the owner that I'll be contacting her. Oh, and in the same fundraising circular, the school is also offering itself as a venue for business seminars......

So... just keep your eyes and ears open for any opportunity that presents itself, and good luck with your efforts!
FiennesD

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2005, 03:47:38 AM »

Thanks everyone - website  looks good Ben - have not tried to build mine yet!
One or two e mails are hidden so if anyone in the UK wants to be in touch please e mail me. 
The movie links was something I had a problem with in another business and your need to get people to download a flashplayer - media is not good enough I don't think.
Thanks
Denise
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: