March 28, 2024, 02:16:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: WE are a Worldwide Community...  (Read 108704 times)
gdi
« on: May 10, 2005, 11:30:49 AM »

A few months ago during an interview with Chris Murch, owner of wsRADIO, he stated just as the eBay community has evolved NOW, more than ever, we have the opportunity to maximize our ability to *connect* the .WS Community via www.talk.ws.

Let's do all we can to put a WebSite in households throughout the world. While some will just want their own WebSite, many will also want to capitalize on profiting by sharing with others.

Let's Welcome New Members, their Prospects and show them the 'way'!

Please keep in mind you are among the 'Early Members' of a Community that will grow into the millions.
BramSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 01:28:09 PM »

Thank you for the post Chip!

Yes... everyone please remember the different kinds of support you have at GDI, and please do your part to get the word out so your organizations have all the help and assistance they need to success in this wonderful opportunity.

1) Your sponsor
2) The talk.ws forum
3) The WS Internet Show, with host Chip Snyder on Sunday afternoons
4) Tuesday/Thursday opportunity conference calls via phone
5) Monday/Wednesday/Friday training calls via phone

If you are serious about building your GDI business, take part in as many of these activities as possible and make sure you instruct your organizations to do the same!

You can use this forum topic for introducing yourself and for getting to know other members.

Bram
AFreeman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 04:35:06 PM »

Hey Brim. This is Antonio Freeman with Team Santa Maria.  I think this forum is a very good idea for the GDI aff. to network with one another.  I have a question about commission if I can?  How does my Vested funds get paid out to me? Can u help?
Deb_Lane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 04:47:27 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My business partner Stephanie Remers and I have been in GDI since late last year. We have slowly but steadily been building our business over the last several months.  We are in GDI for the long haul.  I am really excited to see this forum and am looking forward to all the new enahancements that are coming in the near future, especially the multilingual sites!!!  Now that will truly make us a worldwide community!   Cheesy

I hope that this forum will become a meeting place for affiliates to share ideas and get to know each other.

Thanks!

Deb

Jacqueline Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 03:58:15 AM »

Hi GDI Family

GDI ROCKS!!!!!

I am thrilled to be part of the GDI team, I have been around for the internet for a long time and I KNOW that GDI will be a huge success worldwide!!

Thank you to my upline for bringing GDI to my noticed, althou it took me some time to join but, I JOINED Grin

Take your time, eventually people will join!

Looking forward to developing new friendships with you all.

Jackie
Gisele L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 04:31:35 AM »

Hi everybody, I'm glad to introduce myself : I'm coming from France and joined GDI 2 weeks ago only. It's wonderful this forum is now existing, so I'll learn from the older GDI's member. It's one of the best way toward the success! I have one suggestion : as you know, it's hard for non resident US people to attend the trainings on phone. I'm used to going every week to a conference call organized by an Australian traffic exchange program I'm a member of, and all is running through our computer. A small software has to be downloaded ("Magic Conference") and I connect to it at time very easily, my headset on. If GDI provided the newbie with that, it would be fantastic!
Jayne B

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 05:45:20 AM »

Good morning GDI friends!

This is my 1st post also and I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi" and introduce myself.
I live in Oregon and am fairly new at internet marketing, but I liked what I saw in GDI's
opportunity. My up-line are fantastic people...Carolyn, Linda, and Miller, who are always
eaching out to help, not only those in our group, but others just as well. Thanks guys .

This community sounds like a lively bunch with a lot of good ideas. I especially like Gisele's
comment about having the ability to access and participate in conference calls through our
computers. Perhaps the GDI management team is listening and will put that on their
agenda to look into?
  So many successful companies are utilizing that tool.  Roll Eyes

You all have a great day wherever you are on the planet, and remember,"Your habits are
either the best of servants or the worst of masters." So, stay positive, keep working
hard and success will come.

Blessings to one and all!

Jayne

Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 10:16:27 AM »

Its true!  Just like Jayne said.  We ARE a lively group.  That's what's going to really promote GDI in the end you know?  You can't be all hum-buig about an opportunity that's supposed to be about "living happiliy ever after" basically.  Nobody will buy into it.  I think that's one of the high key factors in promoting this.  I've personally had one person (not joined yet but I'm working on him) tell me that everytime he HEARS me talking to another one of our co-workers about it his skepticism wains for a moment.  He used to not have a computer and then all of the sudden he's asked his mother for her old one and is planning on getting the internet.  I KNOW it won't be long!  I'm confident in that.  But thats the key.  Persistance and your jovialness regarging the opportunity.  But mostly persistance.  They're going to laugh at you, say you're crazy for joining a "pyramid scheme/scam" (yeah like the BBB supports scams... um how about NO!) lol
You just keep on going.  They'll see.  And when your business begins to flourish, you'll have some of those people ANYWAY only they'll have to start from the beginning when they could've gotten in with you in the start and made it.  Patience. 

Thanks for comment Jayne.

Myke Geter
Thornton, CO
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 07:49:13 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
Shelley_Dennis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 04:08:42 PM »

Roll Eyes  Hi, everyone!  Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Shelley from the beautiful mountains of Colorado.  I've been with GDI for about 2 months now and am impressed not only with the product but those of you in this community who are willing to share your time, experience and knowledge!

I have a quick question:  I am wondering about going global...how will English speaking GDI members be able to access the new international language sites?  I hope this doesn't sound like a "blonde" question, but I would really like to market to those speaking in other languages, and I only speak a little bit of German and Italian.  How can we best utilize the new sites?  Any ideas?

Thanks for your response!

Shelley Dennis
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 07:48:19 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Shelley Dennis
gdi
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 03:28:40 PM »

Yes, just one year ago, Mike Reed and Alan Ezeir launched this most incredible WebSite Services package and opportunity for just $10.00/month.

WE can all be proud to be a part of a HUGE paradigm shift from basic email to WebSites, for the long-term.

NOW, to go to the next level, WE, the Members must take all they have put in place and *deliver* outstanding results through sincere, focused, positive and value-added efforts.

Let's SOAR!!

Chip
Michael Dietrich

The future starts here

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2005, 05:08:22 PM »

Greetings all, due to the topic here I have to quote the title of a book mentioned in an article I read today in the paper.  With China and India coming more on board in the 21st century we are looking at....."THREE BILLION NEW CAPITALISTS".  I think this is a better than good place to be.

Feel free to email me or post regarding any and all ideas.

All my best,  Michael
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 07:48:33 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PatBrown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 05:28:45 AM »

I am happy to be a member of GDI which is just in time to celebrate GDI's anniversary.  This is not only a money making business, but there is fun along the way with the neat contest and the moving of members to bring in even more money!

Thank you, GDI, for sharing this domain and hosting business with anyone who wants to make money which definitely is different from any other domain and hosting service that I know of!  I am in for the long haul and a minimum of the 12 month commitment and some!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pat

"Some people dream of success while others put in effort to make it happen!"
DavidFoster

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 06:00:48 AM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GDI!!! I am proud to have been part of this since just about the beginning!

David Foster

"Practice a few simple disciplines daily, and you will succeed"
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 08:51:30 AM »

Yes we should all be proud of the accomplishments of GDI never thought would have this much of downline and keeping them each and every month now its time to teach them some simple methods use to build my business and let duplication kick in!

Ian Mccarty

(Insert "deep" Gothic "poetry" here)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 05:58:49 AM »

Congratulations to Mike and Alan. I joined on the 25th, myself. I've got high hopes for GDI, and plans for the future based on success.

Nerds unite!

- Ian

parry (n.) To deflect or ward off a blow by cutting off opponent's arm at the elbow
Definition provided by Avelon's Combat Dictionary v0.31
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: